Introducing NikeTalk Mobile

pimp.gif

i want to personally thank method man for screen capping one of my posts. i knew i was special in his heart.

Tried it out just now, it's pretty freaking clean. No more holdin my **** sideways and havin to scroll back and forth what I'm readin or typin. :nthat:

Good news, everyone:

As you may have already noticed, the mobile option has now been enabled.  

To try it out, just scroll to the bottom of the screen and tap on the "mobile" button:

We're looking forward to everyone's feedback.  

Please make use of the Mobile Feedback forum  we've created, as well as the Bug Tracker

Remember, this is just the first version, so some content types, like classifieds, will be added in the coming weeks.  As always, we appreciate your patience and support.

Our entire team would like to than Huddler for all of the work they've put in this year to make this possible.  Much respect! 

Testing from my phone. This setup is really nice. Would like to see a 1 button click at the top of threads to jump to the last page but that's really it. Maybe clone the bottom bar and put it at the top as well?

Just an idea.

Picture test!

View media item 138352

I didnt want to put this in the feedback forum because it really isnt a complaint moreso me probably not finding it. Is there a way to jump to the 1st unread post like we can do here? I opened up TAN and the NBA thread and got put at post 1, and for super long threads like those starting back there then having to scroll isnt fun.

Other than that I'm loving it.

Spoiler test
Its working on my ipod touch Rice Boy
Oh man spoilers work :pimp:

Last edited:
I didnt want to put this in the feedback forum because it really isnt a complaint moreso me probably not finding it. Is there a way to jump to the 1st unread post like we can do here? I opened up TAN and the NBA thread and got put at post 1, and for super long threads like those starting back there then having to scroll isnt fun.
Other than that I'm loving it.
Spoiler test
Its working on my ipod touch Rice Boy
Oh man spoilers work :pimp:

same question. posting from the mobile site :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom