cant find it in the app store through my iphone 
mad.gif
Go to niketalk.com on your phone.

Scroll all the way to the bottom.

You should see a toggle that's set on "desktop."

Set the toggle to "mobile."

roll.gif
@ thinking it's an app.

Why do we have to wait till the 20th? Why not keep permanent from here on out? This tease is menacing....
It's been pushed back to the 27th, actually, and the reason for the wait is because it's actually part of a new release for the platform which includes the auto-detection script (which will load the mobile site for all phone users automatically, whether they're signed in or not) as well as a number of other fixes and improvements.  The search feature, for example, will also be given a tune up in the next release.  

Keep in mind: the preview WILL run until the 27th - so you never have to go back.  The only difference is that, on the 27th, mobile will be automatic for EVERYONE and we'll be getting the latest build.

As registered members, all of you get to experience it before the general public. 

As such, you must be logged in to access the mobile site before 11/27.

It looks great. I just checked Tapatalk. It does connect to this forum. Somehow it doesn't allow me to post anything. Just let you know, MM.

Edit: just test it on mobile. It's amazing. *thimbs up*
Tapatalk?  Psshh.... we off that. 
cant find it in the app store through my iphone 
mad.gif
It's not an app, it's a mobile site.
That's correct.  No download is required to enjoy the new mobile site. 

I'll spend some time tonight updating the quick start guide to help everyone get acclimated to the new mobile setup.  I'll add a link to the topic post once it's ready.

You did good meth, you did good.

Shout out to huddler too

Please consider quote notifications

:nthat:

Damb Famb. I just took a mini vaction from NT but with this news that vacation is going out the window.

how are you guys able to see the mobile version. when I use my phone, it takes me to the regular desktop version of the site. I'm on Android BTW.

Back
Top Bottom