Introducing NikeTalk Mobile

It's not letting me load pics from device... Still excited none the less!!!

oh man this means no more typing with caps from work...

Last edited:
Is there a way when you click on a thread that it will take you to the last post in the thread instead of directing you to the first page of the thread? Also can you add page numbers to the top as you have it at the bottom?

That's was my concerns as well..

Everything is great and all, but I do have one suggestion.

Is it possible to add a last page button to the thread? I'm talking while scrolling through the forum.

I know you can open the thread and just scroll to the bottom and do it, but having it available from the forum would be a whole lot easier.

It really doesn't matter for most general forum threads, but for the shoe and team season threads it would be clutch.

Last edited:
Is there a way to switch pages without having to scroll all the way down?
Everything is great and all, but I do have one suggestion.

Is it possible to add a last page button to the thread? I'm talking while scrolling through the forum.

I know you can open the thread and just scroll to the bottom and do it, but having it available from the forum would be a whole lot easier.

It really doesn't matter for most general forum threads, but for the shoe and team season threads it would be clutch.
Tap the actions button in the upper right.

You don't have to scroll, as you can use this menu at any place in the page.  You can either jump to any specific page or tap on the "unread posts" link to go straight to the first unread post in the thread. 
Is there a way when you click on a thread that it will take you to the last post in the thread instead of directing you to the first page of the thread?
If you SUBSCRIBE to a topic (and you can subscribe to any topic you reply to by default if you wish), then you can go STRAIGHT to the first unread post in that topic from your notifications screen.  

Tap the navigation button (upper left), then tap on subscriptions.  When you select a thread from this screen, you'll go directly to the first unread post. 

2z826hz.jpg

Yeeee :smokin. Way too dope, bout damn time! Thank you to Meth an everyone else involved, very much appreciated!

Meth, you guys are definitely on your grind. This mobile site is amazing.

The simple fact that we can upload pics directly from our phones is amazing. WDYWT, Pickup posts, and a bunch of other things will be great seeing as to how we can take full advantage of the message boards from a true mobile aspect now.

If you guys do decide to go the app route eventually, there owuld be so little for you guys to really have to put thought into because you've nailed os much with this browser version.

Can't wait to take full advantage of the site on the iPad mini

Is there a way when you click on a thread that it will take you to the last post in the thread instead of directing you to the first page of the thread? Also can you add page numbers to the top as you have it at the bottom?
In the upcoming release, tapping on a thread (as a logged-in user), will take you to your first unread post. And if you've seen everything, it'll take you to the last post. There are also other nice changes on the way too...

Thanks for all the great feedback, glad you guys are liking it so far! :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
In the upcoming release, tapping on a thread (as a logged-in user), will take you to your first unread post. And if you've seen everything, it'll take you to the last post. There are also other nice changes on the way...

Thanks for all the great feedback, glad you guys like it! :smile:

:nthat:

loving it but like everyone else said, just gotta get used to it.

I liked that option in tapatalk where every time you select a thread & you have three options;
1. Latest Post
2. First Post
3. Oldest Post

Last edited:
Wow. The UI is pretty stellar. I wish the desktop site was this seamless.

My only wish would be continuous scrolling. An addition of a "+" at the bottom of the page or some other demarcator to load more posts should suffice.

What you have come up with deserves all the praise it is getting.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom