iPhone 4 On T-Mobile......VOL How Is It?

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Nickthestick91

Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

What the point of having an iPhone without 3G or visual voice-mail and other features..
Apps.
why use a castrated iphone on t-mobile when you can get yourself a high powered android phone that takes advantage of da HSPA+  4g speeds as well as

stocked with apps and horsepower to match?
This is my point right here.. I know the apps is what counts, I'm personally on an iPhone 4 with AT&T but without the visual, 3G and other features.. is pointless might as well get an Android from T-Mobile if your on the Carrier.

What the point of having an iPhone without 3G or visual voice-mail and other features..
Apps.
why use a castrated iphone on t-mobile when you can get yourself a high powered android phone that takes advantage of da HSPA+  4g speeds as well as

This is my point right here.. I know the apps is what counts, I'm personally on an iPhone 4 with AT&T but without the visual, 3G and other features.. is pointless might as well get an Android from T-Mobile if your on the Carrier.

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

Apps.

Stocked apps? What apps? Name them. I read the android the thread you guys dont even talk about apps it's all about whose homescreen looks better than the others or how to flash your crappy stock roms.

chuckle, had a G2 great phone, but it collected dust compared to my iPhone, I just ordered a Blackberry 9780 just to have bbm. Android is aight, but I mean it's not mindblowing like dudes make it.

Apps.

Stocked apps? What apps? Name them. I read the android the thread you guys dont even talk about apps it's all about whose homescreen looks better than the others or how to flash your crappy stock roms.

chuckle, had a G2 great phone, but it collected dust compared to my iPhone, I just ordered a Blackberry 9780 just to have bbm. Android is aight, but I mean it's not mindblowing like dudes make it.

Apps.

troll

Apps.

troll

^ quality response, sport. 
he's right though.. all "dat horsepower" are nothing more than numbers bragging rights. what's the point of having all those features/specs if you have nothing to use them on?

^ quality response, sport. 
he's right though.. all "dat horsepower" are nothing more than numbers bragging rights. what's the point of having all those features/specs if you have nothing to use them on?

Originally Posted by bangtcg

Apps.

troll
Haters gon hate my man. You guys still havent listed the apps on android. Just admit this Android just gets the sloppy seconds from iOS when it deals with Apps. I guarantee you wont find one instance where a major developer has chosen to choose the android platform over the iOS platform. Whats the point of having a dual core phone when you have no apps that can actually utilize it.  Plus the UI on Android is trash anyways outside of home screen. If you dont care about having the cutting edge hardware on your phone than you are doing yourself a disservice by not owning an iPhone. Verizon wouldnt of sold its soul to Steve Jobs if the iPhone wasnt for real.

Originally Posted by bangtcg

Apps.

troll
Haters gon hate my man. You guys still havent listed the apps on android. Just admit this Android just gets the sloppy seconds from iOS when it deals with Apps. I guarantee you wont find one instance where a major developer has chosen to choose the android platform over the iOS platform. Whats the point of having a dual core phone when you have no apps that can actually utilize it.  Plus the UI on Android is trash anyways outside of home screen. If you dont care about having the cutting edge hardware on your phone than you are doing yourself a disservice by not owning an iPhone. Verizon wouldnt of sold its soul to Steve Jobs if the iPhone wasnt for real.

Plus the UI on Android is trash anyways outside of home screen.
sure-if-serious-i-am-not.jpg

Gotta 3g on tmo and I'm fine w/ it. Even though it has limitations my bill is only 72 a month so I'm good

Gotta 3g on tmo and I'm fine w/ it. Even though it has limitations my bill is only 72 a month so I'm good

I use the iPhone on tmobile but have no internet except for wi-fi. I'm not paying $30 a month when everywhere I go has wi-fi.

I use the iPhone on tmobile but have no internet except for wi-fi. I'm not paying $30 a month when everywhere I go has wi-fi.

Apps.

Stocked apps? What apps? Name them.
adobe flash
tongue.gif

Apps.

adobe flash
tongue.gif

Apps.

adobe flash
tongue.gif
LOL. What a burger comment. Its not like HTML 5 isnt steadily replacing flash videos, outside of videos Flash has been increasingly unnecessary. I wonder though how they make it stable on Android when I couldnt even get it to run somewhat stable on 64 bit Linux. Most video sites have already converted their sites to be iphone friendly anyways (Youtube, WSHH). Dont you find it quite ironic that most mobile versions of sites are tailored for the iphone?

Apps.

adobe flash
tongue.gif
LOL. What a burger comment. Its not like HTML 5 isnt steadily replacing flash videos, outside of videos Flash has been increasingly unnecessary. I wonder though how they make it stable on Android when I couldnt even get it to run somewhat stable on 64 bit Linux. Most video sites have already converted their sites to be iphone friendly anyways (Youtube, WSHH). Dont you find it quite ironic that most mobile versions of sites are tailored for the iphone?

Back
Top Bottom