iPhone 4 vs. Evo 4G: Battle of 720p!

Android stans are worse than Apple fans because the flock like birds to any and every iPhone thread they see. Their phone sucks compared to it so they want to bring other people down. Pathetic

Originally Posted by KingRamey

Android stans are worse than Apple fans because the flock like birds to any and every iPhone thread they see. Their phone sucks compared to it so they want to bring other people down. Pathetic
We not the ones that gotta wear special gloves and apply beauty products to our phone for a simple task like calling someone

We not the ones that gotta wear special gloves and apply beauty products to our phone for a simple task like calling someone

Android stans are worse than just as bad as Apple fans because they flock like birds to any and every iPhone thread they see. Their phone sucks compared to it so they want to bring other people down. Pathetic

Fixed.

Both sides are just ridiculous, they're PHONES.

iPhone IV on deck for August though, so I get this great video/picture quality hopefully with none of these earlier hardware issues.

Android stans are worse than just as bad as Apple fans because they flock like birds to any and every iPhone thread they see. Their phone sucks compared to it so they want to bring other people down. Pathetic

Fixed.

Both sides are just ridiculous, they're PHONES.

iPhone IV on deck for August though, so I get this great video/picture quality hopefully with none of these earlier hardware issues.

I like variety, so you know what i'm going with. I'm not going to rain on the iphones parade, i know the feeling of getting something brand new.

But i'll be waiting until christmas, motorola has got something lined up with a 2GB processor, 5mp front-facing cam/8mp in the back, 4.3"AMOLED display, 32gb microSD, etc...pure flames.

This might be my new christmas tradition, grabbing the latest Android for the new year.

I like variety, so you know what i'm going with. I'm not going to rain on the iphones parade, i know the feeling of getting something brand new.

But i'll be waiting until christmas, motorola has got something lined up with a 2GB processor, 5mp front-facing cam/8mp in the back, 4.3"AMOLED display, 32gb microSD, etc...pure flames.

This might be my new christmas tradition, grabbing the latest Android for the new year.

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

My phone works just fine thank you 
smile.gif

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

My phone works just fine thank you 
smile.gif

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

until HTC drops something better 1 month later.

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

You guys are expecting way too much out of phones these days.

Ahhh, remember those days when a phone was just a, well....a phone? Yeah, those sucked.

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

You guys are expecting way too much out of phones these days.

Ahhh, remember those days when a phone was just a, well....a phone? Yeah, those sucked.

Originally Posted by LIVE BOY D

and then another one a few weeks after that.. followed by a couple more from Motorolla.. 
laugh.gif
 Android is flooding the market w/ all these phones and still cant come up on top. 

Originally Posted by LIVE BOY D

and then another one a few weeks after that.. followed by a couple more from Motorolla.. 
laugh.gif
 Android is flooding the market w/ all these phones and still cant come up on top. 

Back
Top Bottom