grin.gif

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Evo is limited to 30 fps though 
grin.gif

[h2][/h2]
[h2]HTC EVO 4G hacked to support 60 FPS video[/h2]
by Kelly Hodgkins on June 23rd, 2010 at 2:40pm
Filed under: Android, HTC, Hacks, Hardware, Sprint10 Comments

HTC EVO 4G owners disappointed that the graphics on their premiere handset were deliberately capped at 30 FPS by HTC should head over to xda-developers and give the folks over there a hearty thank you. With some clever coding, this software cap has been lifted and select EVO 4G handsets can achieve up to 60 FPS performance in games and other graphic intensive applications. This fix needs some tweaking as tearing, v-sync issues, and other graphics anomalies are present after uncapping. The fix is also limited to handsets with hardware 0003 and an Epson display (how to check your display courtesy of PPC geeks). The devs are working on these limitations and interested parties should keep a keen eye on the very active thread for developments as they occur.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Evo is limited to 30 fps though 
grin.gif

[h2][/h2]
[h2]HTC EVO 4G hacked to support 60 FPS video[/h2]
by Kelly Hodgkins on June 23rd, 2010 at 2:40pm
Filed under: Android, HTC, Hacks, Hardware, Sprint10 Comments

HTC EVO 4G owners disappointed that the graphics on their premiere handset were deliberately capped at 30 FPS by HTC should head over to xda-developers and give the folks over there a hearty thank you. With some clever coding, this software cap has been lifted and select EVO 4G handsets can achieve up to 60 FPS performance in games and other graphic intensive applications. This fix needs some tweaking as tearing, v-sync issues, and other graphics anomalies are present after uncapping. The fix is also limited to handsets with hardware 0003 and an Epson display (how to check your display courtesy of PPC geeks). The devs are working on these limitations and interested parties should keep a keen eye on the very active thread for developments as they occur.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by UrbenYouth

I watched a little. iPhone looks to be the winner. I want to cop but I'm under contract with verizon. Is the cancellation fee really only 175? If so, I may just cancel, sell my iPod and blackberry and that should cover it, no? Thoughts?

is it really that better that you have go through the hassle and sell all your assets.
you are with verizon, check out the droid X

Originally Posted by UrbenYouth

I watched a little. iPhone looks to be the winner. I want to cop but I'm under contract with verizon. Is the cancellation fee really only 175? If so, I may just cancel, sell my iPod and blackberry and that should cover it, no? Thoughts?

is it really that better that you have go through the hassle and sell all your assets.
you are with verizon, check out the droid X

^^^probably the lighting, althought I would bet that the same video by the iphone blow that out of the water.

it still sounds like crap

^^^probably the lighting, althought I would bet that the same video by the iphone blow that out of the water.

it still sounds like crap

Was playing with my brother's Evo last week its dope as hell. I'll be getting the Droid X if its not glitchy though.

Was playing with my brother's Evo last week its dope as hell. I'll be getting the Droid X if its not glitchy though.

Back
Top Bottom