iPhone 4 vs. Evo 4G: Battle of 720p!

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Frankie Valentino

Dat dont make da iphone better
basically...

iphone wins that match, evo wins da war overall.

I thought the first quote was you, I was wondering how you weren't on the first page
laugh.gif

basically...

I thought the first quote was you, I was wondering how you weren't on the first page
laugh.gif

Ok so the iphone won that round but as far as what u can do with the evo and the price u pay in comparison with the iphone the evo wins by far.

Ok so the iphone won that round but as far as what u can do with the evo and the price u pay in comparison with the iphone the evo wins by far.

Evo4G is still a better phone overall. After I video record I can plug in the mini HDMI cable to the flat screen and watch my videos in HD. You gotta take like an extra 2 steps to do that with iPhone. The Apple component cables they sell at RadioShack actually lower the video quality like crazy too. I gave them away, that's how crappy they were.

Evo4G is still a better phone overall. After I video record I can plug in the mini HDMI cable to the flat screen and watch my videos in HD. You gotta take like an extra 2 steps to do that with iPhone. The Apple component cables they sell at RadioShack actually lower the video quality like crazy too. I gave them away, that's how crappy they were.

basically...

Right...

We're not going to beat around the bush -- in our approximation, the iPhone 4 is the best smartphone on the market right now. The combination of gorgeous new hardware, that amazing display, upgraded cameras, and major improvements to the operating system make this an extremely formidable package. Yes, there are still pain points that we want to see Apple fix, and yes, there are some amazing alternatives to the iPhone 4 out there. But when it comes to the total package -- fit and finish in both software and hardware, performance, app selection, and all of the little details that make a device like this what it is -- we think it's the cream of the current crop.

- Engadget iPhone 4 Review.

basically...

Right...

We're not going to beat around the bush -- in our approximation, the iPhone 4 is the best smartphone on the market right now. The combination of gorgeous new hardware, that amazing display, upgraded cameras, and major improvements to the operating system make this an extremely formidable package. Yes, there are still pain points that we want to see Apple fix, and yes, there are some amazing alternatives to the iPhone 4 out there. But when it comes to the total package -- fit and finish in both software and hardware, performance, app selection, and all of the little details that make a device like this what it is -- we think it's the cream of the current crop.

Originally Posted by Man E

basically...

Right...

You're an Apple fanboy that's quoting somewhere that's Apple-biased.

Originally Posted by Man E

basically...

Right...

You're an Apple fanboy that's quoting somewhere that's Apple-biased.

Back
Top Bottom