iPhone 4 vs. Evo 4G: Battle of 720p!

Ok i thought it was common knowledge that the iphone had a better screen then the evo....... it sed it on the spec sheet....... the evo at the end of the day is way better....... apple fan boys will never admit it but the iphone 4G is a disappointment just due to the fact this new phone lacks innovation..... it has everything WE ALL expected it to have.......

Ok i thought it was common knowledge that the iphone had a better screen then the evo....... it sed it on the spec sheet....... the evo at the end of the day is way better....... apple fan boys will never admit it but the iphone 4G is a disappointment just due to the fact this new phone lacks innovation..... it has everything WE ALL expected it to have.......

i own an evo and must admit the iphone won. My evo has taken great video outside, i would be interested in seeing the iphones quality with an outdoor video.

i own an evo and must admit the iphone won. My evo has taken great video outside, i would be interested in seeing the iphones quality with an outdoor video.

There it is right there. One of the MANY reasons why the iPhone will remain on top. And best believe i'll have that 5th generation on deck next year
pimp.gif

iPhone > ALL. Get down or lay down

There it is right there. One of the MANY reasons why the iPhone will remain on top. And best believe i'll have that 5th generation on deck next year
pimp.gif

iPhone > ALL. Get down or lay down

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Originally Posted by Man E

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Frankie Valentino

Dat dont make da iphone better
basically...

iphone wins that match, evo wins da war overall.
Right...

We're not going to beat around the bush -- in our approximation, the iPhone 4 is the best smartphone on the market right now. The combination of gorgeous new hardware, that amazing display, upgraded cameras, and major improvements to the operating system make this an extremely formidable package. Yes, there are still pain points that we want to see Apple fix, and yes, there are some amazing alternatives to the iPhone 4 out there. But when it comes to the total package -- fit and finish in both software and hardware, performance, app selection, and all of the little details that make a device like this what it is -- we think it's the cream of the current crop.

- Engadget iPhone 4 Review.

You're an Apple fanboy that's quoting somewhere that's Apple-biased.
Ok so now Engadget is biased? 
Get over your pride and admit defeat. 

basically...

Right...

We're not going to beat around the bush -- in our approximation, the iPhone 4 is the best smartphone on the market right now. The combination of gorgeous new hardware, that amazing display, upgraded cameras, and major improvements to the operating system make this an extremely formidable package. Yes, there are still pain points that we want to see Apple fix, and yes, there are some amazing alternatives to the iPhone 4 out there. But when it comes to the total package -- fit and finish in both software and hardware, performance, app selection, and all of the little details that make a device like this what it is -- we think it's the cream of the current crop.

Its funny most ppl claim was that it was the 8MP camera etc that was the killer, now that it's clear it sucks compared to the 4, ppl wanna use something else as a reason. I mean we know and have proof the video and the speed and the Internet service is far superior. What's next ppl gonna say they have more better apps. A better os. Lol. I mean end of the day the os the apps is the driving point of a phone. If you don't care about those factors then having a smartphone is pretty pointless. No one buys a smartphone to transfer videos to a tv lol. It's all about functionality and apps etc. And it's blantantly obvious iPhone is superior.

Its funny most ppl claim was that it was the 8MP camera etc that was the killer, now that it's clear it sucks compared to the 4, ppl wanna use something else as a reason. I mean we know and have proof the video and the speed and the Internet service is far superior. What's next ppl gonna say they have more better apps. A better os. Lol. I mean end of the day the os the apps is the driving point of a phone. If you don't care about those factors then having a smartphone is pretty pointless. No one buys a smartphone to transfer videos to a tv lol. It's all about functionality and apps etc. And it's blantantly obvious iPhone is superior.

From a non-biased opinion(I could really care less about either phone), iPhone wins. Evo sounds like he's in a long hallway or something and the video looks sort of grainy. iPhone looks MUCH more crispy and the Audio wins by a mile.

From a non-biased opinion(I could really care less about either phone), iPhone wins. Evo sounds like he's in a long hallway or something and the video looks sort of grainy. iPhone looks MUCH more crispy and the Audio wins by a mile.

basically...

Right...

laugh.gif

this phone charges extra for things i can do for free...how is that a "defeat"

HTC's ARMY of superphones that keeps on growing >>> apple's one iphone

basically...

Right...

laugh.gif

apple only needs one phone tho. htc needs an army because none of them compare to the iphone. there's an iphone killer released every week. why is the iphone still the most popular phone on the market, tho?

the saga continues.

apple only needs one phone tho. htc needs an army because none of them compare to the iphone. there's an iphone killer released every week. why is the iphone still the most popular phone on the market, tho?

the saga continues.

basically...

Right...

laugh.gif

Thing is most ppl buy smartphones well for smartphone functionality. That is what makes blackberry a leader and now iphone as well. I mean lets be real the average buisness man etc, driving force in purchasing a phone isnt going to be watching youtube in HD? They not going to make a decision based on how easy it is to watch videos they recorded on tv. They dont care about intergrated twitter etc.

In all honesty HTC makes great phones. I mean if i was a teen maybe 20's and i just wanted a phone based on entertainment purposes and didnt actually use a smartphone for a smartphone i could see evo... with the exception of the camera. But the functionality and the apps that make your day-to-day life easier, the fact that the network is faster and and more stable. Its been proving that due to the band that the system is on the 4G service really isnt true 4G speed and even then 4G is only available in 32 cities. Those factors is what make the phone better.

True a ton of ppl are just buying based on popularity and hype, and that can be said about HTC, alot of ppl buying it just to go against the grain and feel like they own some new, diff *!$*$. But at the end of the day the iphone is better at being what it is intended to be... a smartphone. 

basically...

Right...

laugh.gif

Thing is most ppl buy smartphones well for smartphone functionality. That is what makes blackberry a leader and now iphone as well. I mean lets be real the average buisness man etc, driving force in purchasing a phone isnt going to be watching youtube in HD? They not going to make a decision based on how easy it is to watch videos they recorded on tv. They dont care about intergrated twitter etc.

In all honesty HTC makes great phones. I mean if i was a teen maybe 20's and i just wanted a phone based on entertainment purposes and didnt actually use a smartphone for a smartphone i could see evo... with the exception of the camera. But the functionality and the apps that make your day-to-day life easier, the fact that the network is faster and and more stable. Its been proving that due to the band that the system is on the 4G service really isnt true 4G speed and even then 4G is only available in 32 cities. Those factors is what make the phone better.

True a ton of ppl are just buying based on popularity and hype, and that can be said about HTC, alot of ppl buying it just to go against the grain and feel like they own some new, diff *!$*$. But at the end of the day the iphone is better at being what it is intended to be... a smartphone. 

Originally Posted by debs 168

the saga continues.

iPhone fanboy. I don't see the point in arguing over which is better. Buy whatever the +%+% you want, why's everybody so worried about the next mans cellular? Get what suits your needs and you'll be good.

Back
Top Bottom