Is a Campout Necessary for the CDP 11/12

I have been fortunate this year with the CDPs. I locked down the hard ones to get early. The 10/13 was the
only CDP I had to go in early for on release day (around 5:30am) - and I think that was because it was the begininng
of year - most had more money or hadn't figured out their kicks budget yet, and no one really new what the demand/hype
would pan out to be on these CDPs.

But with this pack, if I can't sew it up early - I'll pay $350-$360 online just to avoid a store release day. Prices will be jacked up
after release, so online pre-order, however available, at a reasonable tax, sounds ok for me.

IMO NO, THERE JUST SHOES..
eyes.gif
IF ANY BODY ELSE DOES IT, GOOD FOR THEM..BUTI'LL NEVA CAMPOUT FOR SOME SHOES..

champs by me is getting 200 packs. so i will probably cop x2, but i wont camp, will just arrive a little early.

Originally Posted by Rafool

Originally Posted by PiNoypi

I guess it matters where you live. If you live in an area where sneakers are popular, then yeah
i agree. around here i can sleep for 3 straight days after RD and ill stay get my size.
Yea ....Around here they are gone in like 30 Minutes

yeah i agree with everyone saying it depends on where you live and how easy you have access to the pack

Dude at my finishline says it depends on @@* the 8/15 sells befor ethey know. I spent quite a few hours this weekend locking up some new connects at the urbanaccount mall

i live in vegas and i have never had to campout ONCE for a CDP... all i have to do is get to the mall at like 6:45 ( 15 mins until the doors to the mall open)and as soon as i get inside i stand in front of footaction and have my girl stand in front of finishline or footlocker... im always the first in the mall so imalways first in line. I ALWAYS GET MY PACK... but to answer your question it depends on where you live i guess but i would say no a campout isnt necessary

Camping out for these would be crazy, but I know people will. These are dropping the day before or after christmas. You know everyone is gonna want these. Iwould say just try to get to the mall like a hour early. but camping out? nah. I got connects to get these early but it'll cost a grip. i usually get myCDP's a month early for retail but dude aint playing around with these. He know everyone is gonna want these. im trying to pick up 2 packs. But I got otherconnects too so im not worry. good luck to those trying to get these.

it will b because folks always will want the 11s....but a campout? i personally wouldn't but then again i own both of the shoes in og and retro versions ofthe past and have no interest in how the CDP mockups will turn out....like i have always said i just feel bad for the newbies who have to settle for these astheir pair for their collection or whatever they plan on doing with them LOL! all i can advise is that u dont get ur hopes up too much bcuz something isdefinitely gonna b different....smh

honestly i dont think anything brand jordan puts out is worth camping out for i barely come on niketalk anymore because the jordan forum is getting boring ihavent got any jordans since the 2/21 pack and thats only because it was $159

Christmas season, black/red Jordans, 11s and 12s?

11s?

The lines for this will probably resemble the original DMP pack.

Use your discretion.

don't think i'm coppin this pack. i have vvvvnds bred '01 retros & i just bought a pair of ds playoff 12s from a fellow NTer so that is my11/12 pack right there. plus the quality will be !$!*.

but to answer the question, a campout will not be necessary in my area (baltimore).

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Christmas season, black/red Jordans, 11s and 12s?

11s?

The lines for this will probably resemble the original DMP pack.

Use your discretion.

yea i haven't bought a shoe in almost two years so im out of the loop but that was what i was thinking....I know in SF the beast be goin at it

Back
Top Bottom