Is Anyone Here Layin' Low??? Vol. Workin for the future, Stackin, Not Stressin' Broads

Yea I've been on this tip lately as well...too much money spent going out in the city to have a mediorce time while only being half drunk.  I've had a lot of work this semester compared to path, plus i've been hitting the gym pretty consistently for the past couple months as well.  I had a nice starting 5 for a while female wise, but that fell apart and there is really only one chick I'm airing out now but I'm bored with it and can tell she is starting to develop feelings so don't know how much longer that will last.  And I got a pretty good paid internship for the summer working for the Minnesota Twins AA team front office which is cool, but unfortunately that means I'm not in the city during the summer (the only time I really enjoy it there anymore) and I'll be in New Britian Connecticut the whole time instead.  But life is cool though, I think I've grown a lot in the past year and came to realize your older for a lot longer than you are younger and I'm trying to concentrate on my future and open ip as many avenues to myself as possible.

And for those who say it gets lonely I recently read an article talking about how alone time is really healthy for you and actually productive for your growth as an individual so don't fret
smile.gif

Yea I've been on this tip lately as well...too much money spent going out in the city to have a mediorce time while only being half drunk.  I've had a lot of work this semester compared to path, plus i've been hitting the gym pretty consistently for the past couple months as well.  I had a nice starting 5 for a while female wise, but that fell apart and there is really only one chick I'm airing out now but I'm bored with it and can tell she is starting to develop feelings so don't know how much longer that will last.  And I got a pretty good paid internship for the summer working for the Minnesota Twins AA team front office which is cool, but unfortunately that means I'm not in the city during the summer (the only time I really enjoy it there anymore) and I'll be in New Britian Connecticut the whole time instead.  But life is cool though, I think I've grown a lot in the past year and came to realize your older for a lot longer than you are younger and I'm trying to concentrate on my future and open ip as many avenues to myself as possible.

And for those who say it gets lonely I recently read an article talking about how alone time is really healthy for you and actually productive for your growth as an individual so don't fret
smile.gif

can't let a broad bring you down. sex is good, with lots of various womens. but when "the one" comes along, you'll know. there's no stress.

can't let a broad bring you down. sex is good, with lots of various womens. but when "the one" comes along, you'll know. there's no stress.

Originally Posted by scshift

All day, every day. Go to classes, hit the gym, work on my basketball game and study. That's the game plan until I get accepted into college.

It's not like I'm making a huge change. Girls have zero interest in me and I got zero interest in those around me
ohwell.gif

Haven't spent any kinds of cash since last year, except for gym memberships
pimp.gif

you sound lonely as me bra. cept i spend my money on drugs

All day, every day. Go to classes, hit the gym, work on my basketball game and study. That's the game plan until I get accepted into college.

It's not like I'm making a huge change. Girls have zero interest in me and I got zero interest in those around me
ohwell.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Air ih Zona

ohwell.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
yeah I guess you could say that, I like the solo dolo thing though, it's not like the people around me in my school are people I'd really want to hang out with anyways. With the people there, they care about the pettiest things, I found it best to just do my own thing.

I'm saving that money for a college/a car though

Originally Posted by Air ih Zona

ohwell.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
yeah I guess you could say that, I like the solo dolo thing though, it's not like the people around me in my school are people I'd really want to hang out with anyways. With the people there, they care about the pettiest things, I found it best to just do my own thing.

I'm saving that money for a college/a car though

Originally Posted by proper english

let us be honest here.. some of ya'll are not "laying low from these broads" by choice.. 

laugh.gif
i came in here to say this...if you have to give up broads to stack paper then your priorities were all out of whack in the 1st place-

u dont have to trick - or even chase...

and +1 on the rent thing...esp in this economy...if that's your intention stack it all in a separate interest bearing savings account and just have an automatic payment made monthly to your landlord...besides sounding good...there's zero advantage and plenty of potential downside to just paying it off for a year in advance

Originally Posted by proper english

let us be honest here.. some of ya'll are not "laying low from these broads" by choice.. 

laugh.gif
i came in here to say this...if you have to give up broads to stack paper then your priorities were all out of whack in the 1st place-

u dont have to trick - or even chase...

and +1 on the rent thing...esp in this economy...if that's your intention stack it all in a separate interest bearing savings account and just have an automatic payment made monthly to your landlord...besides sounding good...there's zero advantage and plenty of potential downside to just paying it off for a year in advance

Besides 2009-2010 (learned some valuable things) yeah I have.
I got so much stuff to do/save for now.
It's exciting I don't want to share it with anyone.

Besides 2009-2010 (learned some valuable things) yeah I have.
I got so much stuff to do/save for now.
It's exciting I don't want to share it with anyone.

I'm saving money, going to work and coming back home but idk about the whole laying low. i mean I still try to go out and enjoy life.

I'm saving money, going to work and coming back home but idk about the whole laying low. i mean I still try to go out and enjoy life.

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

Thats exactly what I'm doing.

-Stacking any money that comes my way
-Stopped smoking weed cold turkey (going on month and a half strong)
-Deleted my facebook which was nothing but a stupid distraction and haven't looked back (%%+$ is 99% pointless)
-Getting all the credits I slacked on in my first year in college to get back on track
-On the job hunt all day (this is killing me)
-Staying in on the weekends

I've been able to accomplish in this past month and a half more than I have in the past year in a half. Bottom line is I'm not where I expected myself to be at this point in my life, so I don't even get at broads cause I don't feel on point. The difference is I'm not putting off bettering myself to go smoke a blunt like I have been the past couple years. At this rate I can be where I wanna be by summertime if I stay on my grind.

all this sounds like my situation but this is the biggest part. finding work is almost like a job within itself. I also got a few legal woes. imma be on the bench for a hot minute, but in the end its gonna be all worth it.

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

Thats exactly what I'm doing.

-Stacking any money that comes my way
-Stopped smoking weed cold turkey (going on month and a half strong)
-Deleted my facebook which was nothing but a stupid distraction and haven't looked back (%%+$ is 99% pointless)
-Getting all the credits I slacked on in my first year in college to get back on track
-On the job hunt all day (this is killing me)
-Staying in on the weekends

I've been able to accomplish in this past month and a half more than I have in the past year in a half. Bottom line is I'm not where I expected myself to be at this point in my life, so I don't even get at broads cause I don't feel on point. The difference is I'm not putting off bettering myself to go smoke a blunt like I have been the past couple years. At this rate I can be where I wanna be by summertime if I stay on my grind.

all this sounds like my situation but this is the biggest part. finding work is almost like a job within itself. I also got a few legal woes. imma be on the bench for a hot minute, but in the end its gonna be all worth it.

Back
Top Bottom