Is Chick-fil-A THAT good?

Subway tuna :x
I'm a big tuna fan and haven't found a place where I like it at all. Panera is trash to me too. Make my girl whip up some once a week tho, it's delicious.

Last edited:
Subway Tuna

hqdefault.jpg

enhanced-buzz-4111-1398941754-8.jpg

That's why it tastes good. The halal guys white sauce probably has more mayo than that and people flood their combo platter with it.

If you had a friend who was a millionaire and u went to his mansion to chill..and his wife was like "u guys want some sandwhiches?"

Thats what panera sandwiches are

If you had a friend who was a millionaire and u went to his mansion to chill..and his wife was like "u guys want some sandwhiches?"

Thats what panera sandwiches are
I'm still salty they got rid of Asiago roast beef sandwhich

With so many different options for sandwich spots out here I don't know why anyone would choose Subway.To me,the only place Subway beats is Jimmy Johns.7/10 times if I'm getting a sandwich,I'm going to Penn Station,the rest are split up between Firehouse,and Potbelly.

Turkey cold cuts is the most adventurous I'll get at Subway. And only on Wednesday for the $6 footlong special. After 9pm the only sandwich spots open in the burbs are Subway or JJ's.

Cold cuts at subway is mad adventurous. At one point, Subway was quality, idk what happened but the bread was garbage and chicken breast was straight rubber.

Panera alfredo is the worst alfredo I've ever had. I respect their stance on the quality of their food tho.

**** panera stingy as hell with the ceasar dressing. Then i was like wth goin on and they told me some bs about its policy they have to fill it that way

View media item 2482678
Aint even halfway full.

Aint been back since

Back
Top Bottom