is corey bapes whats poppin in CLE?

is anyone decent from CLE??

i still like ray cash and some songs by young shank but thats about it. cant stay al, cant stand chip...a lotta garbage

^Man Ray Cash's album was heavily slept on. Why didn't that dummy put out "She's a G". Song went oh so hard. And screw Al. Chip isprobably our best that's out. Bapes isn't that good either. I saw dude in Richmond Mall a couple weeks ago. He kicked this terrible freestyle for a fewchicks. Those are all of the Cleveland artists I know. Of course I can tell you about "my dude" but everyone says that so I'll just wait till weget this production rolling
wink.gif

i heard of fake cool kids dudes from columbus called the union or somethin...they were terrible..ohio takin some Ls right now...minus ray

chip is HORRIBLE, al is just as wack, i wouldnt even kno who they were if i didnt kno a chick in cleveland, but from what ive heard the music scene is prettywack over there

chip is a grown man making music for kids... same wit al... honestly my boy Gambyno (i think he just left schoolhouse), my boy IQ (unsigned), and me (TIME,signed to Gutta Production) are the only rappers ive heard that grown folks actually feel out this $%%#!... u got young ray but he like a fake jeezy...

Originally Posted by solnevins

i think honestly theyre in a bad place geographically..like seriously

Im a neighbor of this neighborhood and you couldnt have said it any better....

Corey Bapes is mediocre at best

where all yall come from anyway? never knew we had this many clevelanders on here... i hope yall rootin for LA in the finals
laugh.gif

Gutta Productions... its on like 169th and Waterloo...

basically round the corner from the 152nd exit off 90...

u lookin for some studio time?

dude aint even from here...

ur a boston fan... havent u taken enough Ls this year... and only lames say $$%@ like the armpit of the nation...

^Damn, Cleveland crush your dreams one day or something? But yeah...Corey Bapes...the nay no forreal. I am from Akron, bout 30 mins South of Cle. so Ibasically hear Chip and Al, young Ray...Ms Skittles
indifferent.gif
all that Dreamlife, School House Productions mumbo jumbo. I can't really say I like their music,because I don't. I mean it's cool to hear in the clubs and parties and whatever, but I don't think I will ever purchase a CD from anyone. Iwon't knock their hustle though, but they are kind of a reason I can't get as much shine with my music as I want to. I am not really talking aboutstuff I don't have or don't do in my music. Cappin and Swaggin...all that stuff. Plus I am from Akron too, so in the music scene, we are heavily slepton. I am not surprised though, hearing some of these dudes coming out of where I live...trying so hard to sound like Jeezy or Wayne or someone, it'sterrible. Oh..and if you are in the Cleveland area the 28th... I got a show @ heart & Sole sneaker boutique on coventry....just thought I'd toss thatin there
wink.gif

they havin shows at that spot? i might roll thru if im around...

i havent had a show since like jan... how u pull that off? and ur from akron... have u heard of teamtuck?

Originally Posted by 216TIME216

dude aint even from here...

ur a boston fan... havent u taken enough Ls this year... and only lames say $$%@ like the armpit of the nation...
I think we gave y'all the majority of your L's this past season,

Red Sox, Celtics and Patriots all beat out the skidmark teams in Cleveland. You guys havent won anything since what...the Jim Brown days? Please stop.

ehh who cares about cleveland teams besides the cavs? and kobe is about to tie it up tonight...

and how we go from music to sports? im black... all i care about is basketball/football... u can keep that baseball @@$! to urself
laugh.gif
#%*% the indians...

Originally Posted by 216TIME216

they havin shows at that spot? i might roll thru if im around...

i havent had a show since like jan... how u pull that off? and ur from akron... have u heard of teamtuck?

Teamtuck? Naw, haven't really heard of them. But yeah, I been doing shows in spots like Kent, none in Akron for obvious reasons
laugh.gif
This will be myfirst show in Cleveland. I don't know if you've heard of Keyel (myspace.com/keyelmusic), but those are my dudes, and one of them Co-owns Heart &Sole. They do these basement real hip-hop shows every once in a while and I was able to get on and rock with them for once.

imma def come try to check that show out... i was gone ask how could i go about gettin in one of them shows but i dont think my music would b welcome
laugh.gif

Corey Bapes may be the worst of all the Cleveland rappers. Young Ray, Chip, and Ray Cash are decent.

so whos gettin the most notice outta cleveland? ray cash? kickdrums? they make some good beats. i dont know. i was thinkin about the geography thing too butmaybe all the acts are just mediocre. none of them have star appeal.

Back
Top Bottom