Is Dwyane Wade the 3rd best SG of all time?

Wade prolly was the best all-around player on the 08 olympic squad...AI's olympic squad got the bronze. AI never did **** in the playoffs aside from 01. AI was great but Wade is just flat out better.

I still see a lot of NTalkers are still Allen Iverson groupies.

I never really thought about this before - but Dwyane Wade very well may be the 3rd best SG of all time. It's arguable, whether ya'll hate to hear it - but I can't think of any other SG I'd rather start a franchise with.

MJ
The Logo
Kobe
Ice Man Gervin
Clyde
Iverson
Mitch Richmond
Reggie
Joe Dumars
Ray Allen

In order, this is MY list of all-time great shooting guards.

I would take all of these guys, in their prime, over Wade in his prime any day of the week.

MJ
The Logo
Kobe
Ice Man Gervin
Clyde
Iverson
Mitch Richmond
Reggie
Joe Dumars
Ray Allen

I would take all of these guys, in their prime, over Wade in his prime any day of the week.

I agree with this list Dwade doesn't even
Have a team to call he's his own NOMORE !!

MJ
The Logo
Kobe
Ice Man Gervin
Clyde
Iverson
Mitch Richmond
Reggie
Joe Dumars
Ray Allen

I understand this is YOUR list but i'm still going to ask.
I notice Jerry West and Gervin are on your list, did you actually watch them play?
If you didn't, can you please tell me why you have them up there?

Last edited:
I understand this is YOUR list but i'm still going to ask.
I notice Jerry West and Gervin are on your list, did you actually watch them play?
If you didn't, can you please tell me why you have them up there?

No, I never actually saw them play on TV or live. I've of course seen highlight videos of them, but with this logic, should Wilt be left my list of greatest centers of all time? Just because I have never seen him play outside of highlights/video footage? Just because I have never seen them play, I can't pay respect to them? West and Gervin are legends at the shooting guard position and their resumes should speak for themselves.

Last edited:
Wade>Ray Allen come on now guys :lol:

Did you see Ray Allen in his prime? Dude was a cold *** shooting guard, he wasn't just a spot-up shooter his whole career. He could create from anywhere and get to the hoop with the best of em.

Wade>Ray Allen come on now guys :lol:

Did you see Ray Allen in his prime? Dude was a cold *** shooting guard, he wasn't just a spot-up shooter his whole career. He could create from anywhere and get to the hoop with the best of em.

I've seen most of Ray Allen's career, I know dude used to have bounce and could create more than he does now, but I'd still take Wade over him.

I 've hated both players most of their careers if that means anything.

Last edited:
Milwalkuee Bucks Ray Allen was a problem man. IDK if I would put him above Wade though, but I will say that a good argument can be made for him. I'm just not in the frame of mind to give Ray any amount of praise right now after he got his soul taken away from him last night.

Last edited:
Milwalkuee Bucks Ray Allen was a problem man. IDK if I would put him above Wade though, but I will say that a good argument can be made for him. I'm just not in the frame of mind to give Ray any amount of praise right now after he got his soul taken away from him last night.
Bucks Ray Allen was good but Sonics Ray Allen was better.

Bucks Ray Allen was good but Sonics Ray Allen was better.

this. bucks ray allen was more athletic, but i think he was an overall better player by the time he got to seattle.

Back
Top Bottom