Is Earl Sweatshirt the Illest teen rapper ever?

So in this post i have read that 

1) what this kid is doing right now is comparable to Nas dropping one of the best Albums of all time

2) they rap as well as a young eminem

3) and the kids are also better rappers than every rapper from the 80's not named rakim & slick rick

Do yall really see just how @$+*$@ ridiculous yall sound in here....
indifferent.gif
 Seriously
ohwell.gif

1) what this kid is doing right now is comparable to Nas dropping one of the best Albums of all time

3) and the kids are also better rappers than every rapper from the 80's not named rakim & slick rick

indifferent.gif
 Seriously
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by tyisny

indifferent.gif
 Seriously
ohwell.gif

i wouldnt compare them to nas, cause they arent dropping albums....nor are they dead serious...

they dont rap as well as a young eminem, they have similar styles as far as the content/comedy of their material...eminem was probably the most technically sound rapper next to say, busta rhymes, and his vocab, wit and lyricism was OBVIOUSLY leaps and bounds better than bustas....

um, yes, they do rap better than everyone in the 80s....!*$!, Vado outraps @#!!*! in the 80s...

you know, rap, like art, progresses.....

the average rapper today is %@$!*$%% on big daddy kane

you old heads is just so attatched to these basic #+# A, B, C rappers cause of nostaligia...

GURU IS TRASH. HE WAS ALWAYS TRASH.

if i rapped a 16 i wrote today in the 80s i would prolly cause people's brains to literally explode and drop dead.

indifferent.gif
 Seriously
ohwell.gif

i wouldnt compare them to nas, cause they arent dropping albums....nor are they dead serious...

they dont rap as well as a young eminem, they have similar styles as far as the content/comedy of their material...eminem was probably the most technically sound rapper next to say, busta rhymes, and his vocab, wit and lyricism was OBVIOUSLY leaps and bounds better than bustas....

um, yes, they do rap better than everyone in the 80s....!*$!, Vado outraps @#!!*! in the 80s...

you know, rap, like art, progresses.....

the average rapper today is %@$!*$%% on big daddy kane

you old heads is just so attatched to these basic #+# A, B, C rappers cause of nostaligia...

GURU IS TRASH. HE WAS ALWAYS TRASH.

if i rapped a 16 i wrote today in the 80s i would prolly cause people's brains to literally explode and drop dead.

also, these kids aint even legal right now...

that's even more a testiment to their music....

also has something to say about the youtube generation

but still...

i envy these dudes

being real and getting buzz as a teenager......
pimp.gif

also, these kids aint even legal right now...

that's even more a testiment to their music....

also has something to say about the youtube generation

but still...

i envy these dudes

being real and getting buzz as a teenager......
pimp.gif

Being real??? %+% is real about there music these dudes are talkin about raping moms and mutilating little sisters 
laugh.gif
...... there is nothing real about it AT ALL

Being real??? %+% is real about there music these dudes are talkin about raping moms and mutilating little sisters 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

you're simple minded.

"real" isnt "rap about what i do"

"real" is not pretending.

"raping moms and mutilating little sisters".....then a
laugh.gif

why a
laugh.gif
? its funny

thats humor coming through when they rap....you know, like personality.....

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY more real than

waka leaving !%$+@% "stinkay"

rick ross moving drugs

pusha T doing "this" for his "people"

get it?

these dudes aint compromise who they are or how they rap for the sake of "making it"

they not pretending to be $%+% but the teenagers they are....

and that's real.

EDIT:

i hit my limit, ty

i dont see what you did there, either.

*shrugs*

i hope you agree.

EDIT x2

just like ross is pretending to be a drug dealer they are pretending to be these suicidal, maniac, athiest rebellious children who just dont give a @#%# about anything...... but there best rapper got put on timeout from mommy and hasnt released music since
roll.gif
These kids arent stupid, they cultivated this entire movement and following feeding off "bright" people like you who believe that this is really what there lives are about. how are you going to call their music real when 95% of their raps consist of random outrageous claims of torture and murder from a group of kids who barely reached puberty and listen to Justin Bieber stop giving #!@!+@## a pass

you are forreal simple.

dont be offended.

if you take oddfuture rhymes serious, as in they expect you to believe they're rapists....

you're simple-minded

just like eminem didnt smoke crack or hit deangelo baily with a spiked bat.

ross and basically 95% of the rap game ARE PRETENDING

they are perpetuating negative stereotypes and they're PRETENDING to be those stereotypes

i mean, i said ross, i can prolly name close to 100 rappers that fall under that category.

that %!@$ is fake.

these dudes rap technically well. They also, instead of rapping about coke and guns and how "real" they are

rap about silly %!@$...

%!@$ teenagers joke about...

hence, their personalities coming out in verses, even if the verse contains a line or two about being "a homogenous ice cream monster who rapes children in the ears"

i addressed the ISSUE i have with that earlier in the post...

BUT AT THE END OF THE DAY

like i said

"im an icecream monster" is more real than "im ACTUALLY a thug."

because these dudes could have been like

"yo, we got some buzz...lets rap about coke like the clipse"

but instead

they're rapping about goofy %!@$, like before...

bottom line

they spit technically well over break loops

that's pretty damn hip hop.

again, i, for one, never really take "content" into consideration when enjoying rap music.....

Pusha T rapping about coke? cool, is he rapping well? yes? i like it

Tyler rapping about eating tampons? cool, is he rapping well? i like it

Ross talking about moving kilos of coke? cool, is he rapping well? no? oh.

Waka talking about shooting people? cool, is he rapping well? no? oh

Drake talking about how emo he is? cool, is he rapping well? sometimes? oh.

Wayne rapping about eating vagina and un-related punchlines? cool, is he rapping well? oh.

Jay Electronica is rapping about eating pizza outside, homeless? cool, is he rapping well? i like

get it?

just like ross is pretending to be a drug dealer they are pretending to be these suicidal, maniac, athiest rebellious children

roll.gif

they're 17....all 17 year olds are rebellious children.

pretending to be athiest?
grin.gif

you really think they expect you to believe they're suicidal maniacs?

roll.gif

Tyler is tweeting about how swagged out it is to see his face on MTV after a clipse video

the dudes are weird, yes......but the fact that the weirdness is still present in their rhymes make them REAL

if you rapping about ridiculous %!@$ no human with a brain would consider you REALLY doing....that's different from swearing how hard you are or talking about gunplay or drug sales...

Ross actually wants you to believe he does these things

waka really wants you to believe he does these things

if you cant tell the difference between comical lyrics written out of laziness or shock value (i.e. comical punchlines as opposed to witty punchlines) and dudes being perpetual liar/actors

then, we really have no need to debate this...

but there best rapper got put on timeout from mommy and hasnt released music since
okay, and this just further proves my point. these dudes arent out here in rap fairy tale land. dude got punished by his parents, like any other 15 year old in the suburbs with affluent parents would......did they try to spin it like "oh, he's so thugged out, he had to go to jail"

nah, they were real with it.....dude got in trouble for goofy %$! raps.....and is grounded.....even more reason i am a fan of these dudes...

im sick of the pretend rap %!@$ with staged glitter and make up and %!@$

its refreshing to see an awkward %$! dude in skin tight cutoff shorts and knee high socks......WHO CAN ACTUALLY RAP
These kids arent stupid, they cultivated this entire movement and following feeding off "bright" people like you who believe that this is really what there lives are about.

alien.gif
, yes, i think this is really what THERE lives are about. yes, i really think that.
eyes.gif

how are you going to call their music real when 95% of their raps consist of random outrageous claims of torture and murder from a group of kids who barely reached puberty and listen to Justin Bieber stop giving #!@!+@## a pass
cause theyre not pretending to be cool, swaggy, catchy, cliche, thug, hard, hood, rich, popular with chicks, i.e. 99.9% of other rappers in 2011

they would rap like this with a buzz or not....

they would rap like this every friday afternoon hanging around in someones basement the same way they're rapping with videos on MTV and appearances on Jimmy Kimmel....

and if you cant respect that, then, i see why rap is so +**+!#% fake these days

youd rather have a %+%%% like ross getting play, being named rapper of the year

than a kid like tyler

and thats why rap is where it is.

(btw, 95% of their raps? obvious you dont even listen to the young chaps. Early eminem lyrics are absolutely no different.(although i think em was more gifted than anyone in OF) did you think his mother really hit him with a remote and his brain fell out of his skull?
eyes.gif
 HOW COULD HIP HOP BELIEVE EMINEM WHEN HE SAID THAT? HES SO FAKE
laugh.gif
)

laugh.gif

you're simple minded.

"real" isnt "rap about what i do"

"real" is not pretending.

"raping moms and mutilating little sisters".....then a
laugh.gif

why a
laugh.gif
? its funny

thats humor coming through when they rap....you know, like personality.....

waka leaving !%$+@% "stinkay"

rick ross moving drugs

pusha T doing "this" for his "people"

get it?

these dudes aint compromise who they are or how they rap for the sake of "making it"

they not pretending to be $%+% but the teenagers they are....

and that's real.

EDIT:

i hit my limit, ty

i dont see what you did there, either.

*shrugs*

i hope you agree.

EDIT x2

just like ross is pretending to be a drug dealer they are pretending to be these suicidal, maniac, athiest rebellious children who just dont give a @#%# about anything...... but there best rapper got put on timeout from mommy and hasnt released music since
roll.gif
These kids arent stupid, they cultivated this entire movement and following feeding off "bright" people like you who believe that this is really what there lives are about. how are you going to call their music real when 95% of their raps consist of random outrageous claims of torture and murder from a group of kids who barely reached puberty and listen to Justin Bieber stop giving #!@!+@## a pass

you are forreal simple.

dont be offended.

if you take oddfuture rhymes serious, as in they expect you to believe they're rapists....

you're simple-minded

just like eminem didnt smoke crack or hit deangelo baily with a spiked bat.

ross and basically 95% of the rap game ARE PRETENDING

they are perpetuating negative stereotypes and they're PRETENDING to be those stereotypes

i mean, i said ross, i can prolly name close to 100 rappers that fall under that category.

that %!@$ is fake.

these dudes rap technically well. They also, instead of rapping about coke and guns and how "real" they are

rap about silly %!@$...

%!@$ teenagers joke about...

hence, their personalities coming out in verses, even if the verse contains a line or two about being "a homogenous ice cream monster who rapes children in the ears"

i addressed the ISSUE i have with that earlier in the post...

BUT AT THE END OF THE DAY

like i said

"im an icecream monster" is more real than "im ACTUALLY a thug."

because these dudes could have been like

"yo, we got some buzz...lets rap about coke like the clipse"

but instead

they're rapping about goofy %!@$, like before...

bottom line

they spit technically well over break loops

that's pretty damn hip hop.

again, i, for one, never really take "content" into consideration when enjoying rap music.....

Pusha T rapping about coke? cool, is he rapping well? yes? i like it

Tyler rapping about eating tampons? cool, is he rapping well? i like it

Ross talking about moving kilos of coke? cool, is he rapping well? no? oh.

Waka talking about shooting people? cool, is he rapping well? no? oh

Drake talking about how emo he is? cool, is he rapping well? sometimes? oh.

Wayne rapping about eating vagina and un-related punchlines? cool, is he rapping well? oh.

Jay Electronica is rapping about eating pizza outside, homeless? cool, is he rapping well? i like

get it?

just like ross is pretending to be a drug dealer they are pretending to be these suicidal, maniac, athiest rebellious children

roll.gif

they're 17....all 17 year olds are rebellious children.

pretending to be athiest?
grin.gif

you really think they expect you to believe they're suicidal maniacs?

roll.gif

Tyler is tweeting about how swagged out it is to see his face on MTV after a clipse video

the dudes are weird, yes......but the fact that the weirdness is still present in their rhymes make them REAL

if you rapping about ridiculous %!@$ no human with a brain would consider you REALLY doing....that's different from swearing how hard you are or talking about gunplay or drug sales...

Ross actually wants you to believe he does these things

waka really wants you to believe he does these things

if you cant tell the difference between comical lyrics written out of laziness or shock value (i.e. comical punchlines as opposed to witty punchlines) and dudes being perpetual liar/actors

then, we really have no need to debate this...

but there best rapper got put on timeout from mommy and hasnt released music since
okay, and this just further proves my point. these dudes arent out here in rap fairy tale land. dude got punished by his parents, like any other 15 year old in the suburbs with affluent parents would......did they try to spin it like "oh, he's so thugged out, he had to go to jail"

nah, they were real with it.....dude got in trouble for goofy %$! raps.....and is grounded.....even more reason i am a fan of these dudes...

im sick of the pretend rap %!@$ with staged glitter and make up and %!@$

its refreshing to see an awkward %$! dude in skin tight cutoff shorts and knee high socks......WHO CAN ACTUALLY RAP
These kids arent stupid, they cultivated this entire movement and following feeding off "bright" people like you who believe that this is really what there lives are about.

alien.gif
, yes, i think this is really what THERE lives are about. yes, i really think that.
eyes.gif

how are you going to call their music real when 95% of their raps consist of random outrageous claims of torture and murder from a group of kids who barely reached puberty and listen to Justin Bieber stop giving #!@!+@## a pass
cause theyre not pretending to be cool, swaggy, catchy, cliche, thug, hard, hood, rich, popular with chicks, i.e. 99.9% of other rappers in 2011

they would rap like this with a buzz or not....

they would rap like this every friday afternoon hanging around in someones basement the same way they're rapping with videos on MTV and appearances on Jimmy Kimmel....

and if you cant respect that, then, i see why rap is so +**+!#% fake these days

youd rather have a %+%%% like ross getting play, being named rapper of the year

than a kid like tyler

and thats why rap is where it is.

(btw, 95% of their raps? obvious you dont even listen to the young chaps. Early eminem lyrics are absolutely no different.(although i think em was more gifted than anyone in OF) did you think his mother really hit him with a remote and his brain fell out of his skull?
eyes.gif
 HOW COULD HIP HOP BELIEVE EMINEM WHEN HE SAID THAT? HES SO FAKE
laugh.gif
)

Eminem brought the most colorful versus, and characterization to the rap game. Earl is coo, but I can only rock with luper. 

Eminem brought the most colorful versus, and characterization to the rap game. Earl is coo, but I can only rock with luper. 

Since im the simple minded one please elaborate on how rapping about things that you actually LIVE isnt considered being real or true to yourself, but rapping about rape violence and torture is them just "being teenagers" and authentic.

Ross doesnt sell drugs, he isnt this gangster he potrays to be we all know this...... his image = Fake ok ill give you that

OFWGKA in no way shape or form commit or even know anybody who does the ridiculously stupid *%# they rhyme about..... just like ross is pretending to be a drug dealer they are pretending to be these suicidal, maniac, athiest rebellious children who just dont give a @#%# about anything...... but there best rapper got put on timeout from mommy and hasnt released music since
roll.gif

Since im the simple minded one please elaborate on how rapping about things that you actually LIVE isnt considered being real or true to yourself, but rapping about rape violence and torture is them just "being teenagers" and authentic.

Ross doesnt sell drugs, he isnt this gangster he potrays to be we all know this...... his image = Fake ok ill give you that

OFWGKA in no way shape or form commit or even know anybody who does the ridiculously stupid *%# they rhyme about..... just like ross is pretending to be a drug dealer they are pretending to be these suicidal, maniac, athiest rebellious children who just dont give a @#%# about anything...... but there best rapper got put on timeout from mommy and hasnt released music since
roll.gif

nas raps about coke all the time. he admitted in an interview that hes never touched or even seen coke in his life...

nas raps about coke all the time. he admitted in an interview that hes never touched or even seen coke in his life...

Nah but...I know this.He's better than that garbage teen rapper Casey Veggies or whateva.That dude is ice cold trash.

Back
Top Bottom