Is everyone you know on drugs? (serious topic)

Originally Posted by Yoda

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

i don't understand how you guys are including Alcohol. you HAVE to be non-drinkers.
what?  I drink and alcohol is most certainly a drug. 

Ditto. How can anyone argue it's not?
people who say alcohol's not a drug usually haven't done any drugs but alcohol, they think weed, x, blow, lean are somehow in a different category than liquor

Originally Posted by Yoda

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

i don't understand how you guys are including Alcohol. you HAVE to be non-drinkers.
what?  I drink and alcohol is most certainly a drug. 

Ditto. How can anyone argue it's not?
people who say alcohol's not a drug usually haven't done any drugs but alcohol, they think weed, x, blow, lean are somehow in a different category than liquor

You all can't possibly believe weed is natural though. You don't think potency has been chemically enhanced? So it isn't even natural even though you all say that.

GOod work Mojo, just be honest with yourself man.

You all can't possibly believe weed is natural though. You don't think potency has been chemically enhanced? So it isn't even natural even though you all say that.

I wish I knew someone to get shrooms or acid from in NY. Every time someone brings it up, they always say it was one of the best moments of their life, the kind of thing you have to do once to really see the world around you.

I wish I knew someone to get shrooms or acid from in NY. Every time someone brings it up, they always say it was one of the best moments of their life, the kind of thing you have to do once to really see the world around you.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

try craigslist, you can find anything there
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

try craigslist, you can find anything there
laugh.gif

Everyone I know in my inner circle (not including myself) smoke weed.
Everyone I know in my inner circle (including myself) drink.
Half of those people did/do coke on the regular.
3/4 of those do E or any other pill.
1/4 of those do/did pook
*Estimating the numbers out of a group of 50

Everyone I know in my inner circle (not including myself) smoke weed.
Everyone I know in my inner circle (including myself) drink.
Half of those people did/do coke on the regular.
3/4 of those do E or any other pill.
1/4 of those do/did pook
*Estimating the numbers out of a group of 50

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

i feel like a old hippie

went out this past weekend to a house party and a club and almost everyone was sniffing coke

i have always been users and dealers but i dont remember anyone doing more blow in a night then what i saw this weekend [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

alot of nice looking chicks doing coke 
happy.gif

i was the only one smoking weed

just about everyone was drinking and snorting
BTW who ever thinks weed is not a drug is only fooling them self

i never did anything harder then acid

never wanted to try anything else
hahahaha you have an interesting scale for what constitutes a hard drug (not that i disagree).  I know a ton of people who smoke, sniff the white, drop pills, but they won't touch the L cause its too "hardcore" for them.  Hell, I know people who will eat fungus, but refuse to touch acid.  I think the name just has such a bad social stigma to it, cause people refer it to "frying".  Its as if some of these idiots actually believe that their brain is being "fried" (as if the other drugs aren't having a negative impact on their bodies/brains).

fwiw, I personally believe that every intelligent responsible adult needs to try acid atleast once in their life.  Not only is it highly entertaining, but it really changed the way I view things in life, and I wholeheartedly believe that it made me a better person.  Of all the drugs I have ever come across in my life, acid definitely ranks as #1a.  Only reason its a tie is because Nitrous is hands down, no competition, undisputed, undefeated, heavyweight champion of the world, when it comes to "most fun" drugs.  If not for afteraffects, it would probably overtake acid as sole #1 in my book.

i dont know that i agree with the  "it really changed the way I view things in life" with acid
if you have a good trip i guess the feels are cool

but if you have a horrible trip its not fun at all and your life then can really change and not for the better 

you have to be very head strong and not think alot with these type of drugs or it will control you and thats not a good feeling 

its also a hard drug and i'll never it again 

the last time was 15 years ago 

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

i feel like a old hippie

went out this past weekend to a house party and a club and almost everyone was sniffing coke

i have always been users and dealers but i dont remember anyone doing more blow in a night then what i saw this weekend [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

alot of nice looking chicks doing coke 
happy.gif

i was the only one smoking weed

just about everyone was drinking and snorting
BTW who ever thinks weed is not a drug is only fooling them self

i never did anything harder then acid

never wanted to try anything else
hahahaha you have an interesting scale for what constitutes a hard drug (not that i disagree).  I know a ton of people who smoke, sniff the white, drop pills, but they won't touch the L cause its too "hardcore" for them.  Hell, I know people who will eat fungus, but refuse to touch acid.  I think the name just has such a bad social stigma to it, cause people refer it to "frying".  Its as if some of these idiots actually believe that their brain is being "fried" (as if the other drugs aren't having a negative impact on their bodies/brains).

fwiw, I personally believe that every intelligent responsible adult needs to try acid atleast once in their life.  Not only is it highly entertaining, but it really changed the way I view things in life, and I wholeheartedly believe that it made me a better person.  Of all the drugs I have ever come across in my life, acid definitely ranks as #1a.  Only reason its a tie is because Nitrous is hands down, no competition, undisputed, undefeated, heavyweight champion of the world, when it comes to "most fun" drugs.  If not for afteraffects, it would probably overtake acid as sole #1 in my book.

i dont know that i agree with the  "it really changed the way I view things in life" with acid
if you have a good trip i guess the feels are cool

but if you have a horrible trip its not fun at all and your life then can really change and not for the better 

you have to be very head strong and not think alot with these type of drugs or it will control you and thats not a good feeling 

its also a hard drug and i'll never it again 

the last time was 15 years ago 

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

It hasn't. And I know my @+$$. There are a billion natural factors that heighten the potency of weed. It's a very sensitive plant, you can't just do crazy types of @+$$ to it to make it more potent. I mean you can sprinkle some dust or some stupid crap like that on it but that's a completely different subject. The stuff you get at cannabis shops that are very potent are just very closely monitored, have the best equipment, and have been through many types of cross breeding to produce that strain.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

It hasn't. And I know my @+$$. There are a billion natural factors that heighten the potency of weed. It's a very sensitive plant, you can't just do crazy types of @+$$ to it to make it more potent. I mean you can sprinkle some dust or some stupid crap like that on it but that's a completely different subject. The stuff you get at cannabis shops that are very potent are just very closely monitored, have the best equipment, and have been through many types of cross breeding to produce that strain.

^ i mean, its not like i had some otherworldly revelation on it, like figuring out the meaning of life (although that is a "fun" game that me and my boy used to play. We were convinced that we figured out the meaning to life while we were high, so we decided to carry around a pen and notepad and jot it down. When we would sober up the next day and try to read it, it would just be complete gibberish, but i digress)

How it changed the way I view things is... kinda hard for me to put into words but... It kinda showed me not to accept everything at face value. Instead of accepting everything I was told (past and present) as fact, and just accept it as such, I started to question things, even fundamental beliefs that were ingrained in me since childhood (religion for example). By questioning these longstanding "truths" it helped me further my own knowlege base and actually be able to defend the things I believed in, and have conviction about those things. I didn't just doubt for the sake of doubting. I would doubt, and then spend time reading, experiencing, and learning about the topic/issue to get a better understanding of it.

One way to describe it is... I learned to assume less. "You dont know, until you ask/experience it" is a motto I try to live by. Before, I would assume that things were a certain way, because that is what I was told. Nowadays, I like to ask questions and actually try to experience something for myself before I accept it as fact.

Sorry to go so far off topic.

^ i mean, its not like i had some otherworldly revelation on it, like figuring out the meaning of life (although that is a "fun" game that me and my boy used to play. We were convinced that we figured out the meaning to life while we were high, so we decided to carry around a pen and notepad and jot it down. When we would sober up the next day and try to read it, it would just be complete gibberish, but i digress)

How it changed the way I view things is... kinda hard for me to put into words but... It kinda showed me not to accept everything at face value. Instead of accepting everything I was told (past and present) as fact, and just accept it as such, I started to question things, even fundamental beliefs that were ingrained in me since childhood (religion for example). By questioning these longstanding "truths" it helped me further my own knowlege base and actually be able to defend the things I believed in, and have conviction about those things. I didn't just doubt for the sake of doubting. I would doubt, and then spend time reading, experiencing, and learning about the topic/issue to get a better understanding of it.

One way to describe it is... I learned to assume less. "You dont know, until you ask/experience it" is a motto I try to live by. Before, I would assume that things were a certain way, because that is what I was told. Nowadays, I like to ask questions and actually try to experience something for myself before I accept it as fact.

Sorry to go so far off topic.

Ehh, smoking weed is the "cool" thing for most of these teenagers to do nowadays.... I guess too much influence from Wiz Khalifa or Lil Wayne.
laugh.gif

but I don't smoke.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom