is French Montana AA But Not Black?

He was born in africa....

he IS an african
And this is exactly why this thread should be offed.... The fact that people dont claim french african even tho he was born IN africa

Last edited:
Steezy must like men or loves men complimentin his pics. Just sayin. 
this is damn near half this board who think they need to post pics for a bunch of other dudes recognition

never understood this. 

one cat named instagram even said to me who i am to speak because i don't take selfies of myself so other dudes can judge my clothes 
sick.gif

Last edited:

Dat ***** is only half puerto rican. Hes half black.

So... He's a black Puerto Rican....

Carmelo himself considering himself ½ Puerto Rican (dead latino father) & ½ black (his african American mother.)

Carmelo Anthony is half African-American and half Puerto Rican. He was born and raised in the U.S., but the 27-year-old wears his Latin pride on his sleeve -- almost literally -- with a tattoo of the Puerto Rican flag on his right hand

http://www.espn.com/blog/new-york/knicks/post/_/id/13266/melo-dishes-on-his-puerto-rican-heritage

Last edited:
Steezy must like men or loves men complimentin his pics. Just sayin. Dude is borderline. Report me cuz ivknow you will wit your softer then microfiber cloth ***.
Been saying this since 1995. Dude just randomly post his pics in threads as if people asked for him

I don't have no issue with Hank but this dude stay up in the mix & ain't got no business doing so. This dude swam up in whatever black woman gave him some play now he's qualified to speak on us. Fall tf back fam.

Lol did something I said get to you? Why are you alway on my ****? 

Seriously, what was it that got you so riled up? You've been riding my nuts for YEARS. Time to hop off "fam"

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
Pretty sure Melo's Pops was a Black Puerto Rican too :lol:

It would be like being "Half Jamaican and Half African American".....

Last edited:
Steezy must like men or loves men complimentin his pics. Just sayin. Dude is borderline. Report me cuz ivknow you will wit your softer then microfiber cloth ***.

You mad I get more compliments from men than you shorty did when you posted her pic? WavyJelly

How come ninja isn't light skinned like Alex Rodriguez, they're both Dominican?

Back
Top Bottom