is French Montana AA But Not Black?

[thread="661334"]
Al Horford and his wife Amelia Vega is perfect example of 1 being black and 1 being white even tho they're both "dominican".  If they were to do a dna test you'd clearly be able to say Horford's will come back overwhelmingly african ancestry while Vega's would be European.
[/thread]

except Al Horford considers himself latino 1st...

latinos group themselves regardless of race or naw...

some of ya should actually look into why da Census went and did da change instead of

full

Carmelo on Al Horford scrap: ‘A Dominican and Puerto Rican’
By Roger Rubin

December 25, 2016 | 6:51pm

Carmelo Anthony; Al Horford
Carmelo Anthony; Al Horford
Charles Wenzelberg; Getty Images
There was a face-to-face showdown. There was a shot to the mouth that drew blood. Things got both chirpy and chippy during the Knicks’ 119-114 Christmas loss to the Celtics at the Garden.

After a whistle stopped play in the middle of the third quarter, Carmelo Anthony and Boston center Al Horford got in each other’s faces and exchanged words. The Knicks’ Joakim Noah and Celtics’ Jae Crowder were concerned enough about the escalation to separate the two and the duo was called for a double technical.

Asked to explain the reason for the confrontation, Anthony replied, “a Dominican and Puerto Rican. That’s all.

“No hard feelings — we have love for the Dominicans,” he added with a laugh. “It was nothing serious. That’s what happens when New York and Boston play.”

Horford was born in the Dominican Republic; Anthony’s father is Puerto Rican.

With about a minute to play in the third quarter, Derrick Rose drove for a layup and gave Marcus Smart a shot to the mouth with his elbow. Rose ended up called for a charge. Smart ended up lying on the baseline, blood dripping out of his mouth.

http://nypost.com/2016/12/25/carmelo-on-al-horford-scrap-a-dominican-and-puerto-rican/amp/

Last edited:
French identifies as black, he's an Arab.
-Ninja

I know such and such who's _ (insert nationality) and _ (insert race/nationality) they are what they say they are (as long as it's Latino) - also Ninja

Got a grip of Chinese-Panamanians and Japanese-Peruvians

Probably blow Hank's mind.

Nah, I've actually come across some Chinese-Venezuelans back in undergrad. Not so surprised with that one.

I will admit, Eastern African I'm not so familiar with. Ya'll going to kill me for not being exposed to a certain group of people? :lol:

Nah nobody is missing the pride aspect of it which is hardly exclusive to Latinos. I'm half Dominican, half Panamanian. Still black. Carmelo and whoever else is still wrong at the end of the day.

Elaborate on how I'm wrong. I have a "black" father and a "Puerto Rican" mother. One parent is darker skinned and one is of the lighter variety. Am I not allowed to identify as a "black boricua" :nerd: [emoji]9994[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji] ? Am I wrong for that sir ?

I don't have no issue with Hank but this dude stay up in the mix & ain't got no business doing so. This dude swam up in whatever black woman gave him some play now he's qualified to speak on us. Fall tf back fam.

Lol did something I said get to you? Why are you alway on my ****? 

Seriously, what was it that got you so riled up? You've been riding my nuts for YEARS. Time to hop off "fam"

***** please.

How bout you quit faking like you know anything about Blacks other than the sellout of a black woman who chose to lay up with you. Now fall tf back or a real black man is gone call you on it every single time.
View media item 2402331

You've done that yourself. You seem book smart but dumb when it comes to common/street sense, just judging from your post history. No offense it may just be a lack of exposure to things like you said.

I get your point. As I've mentioned, there are some things I haven't been exposed to, just like many people. I highly doubt there's someone out there who's been exposed to everything in this world. I'll admit, the first time I've actually met a Somalian was a few months ago up in Toronto. The guy was a cab driver and he was telling me about this family back in Somalia and his extended family in Minnesota. Before meeting him, I never knew there was a considerable large community of Somalians up there.

But to straight up deride me and say I wouldn't be familiar with an Afro-Cuban? C'mon now.

I have heard of the West African Slave Trade :lol:

Last edited:
Nah nobody is missing the pride aspect of it which is hardly exclusive to Latinos. I'm half Dominican, half Panamanian. Still black. Carmelo and whoever else is still wrong at the end of the day.

Elaborate on how I'm wrong. I have a "black" father and a "Puerto Rican" mother. One parent is darker skinned and one is of the lighter variety. Am I not allowed to identify as a "black boricua" :nerd: [emoji]9994[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji] ? Am I wrong for that sir ?

which would basically mean your half black & latino...after that it's all on you.

not true at all...its more of a class issue.

:lol: @ ya thinking David Ortiz, Jose Reyes & Céspedes arent treated like walking gods in DR because they're dark skinned.

ever seen what da Bachata god Anthony Santos looks like?
The majority of Black folk in those counties are doing bad, which is why dudes like Puig others will do what ever it takes to get out. Multi-Millionaire pro athletes and celebrities get treated well, but the masses of folk who look like them are struggling.

Last edited:
who said French doesn't identify as a arab though? :lol: if French's mom Somali then he's 1/2 black 1/2 arab.

Wouldn't he be half Somali half Arab by your definition[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom