is French Montana AA But Not Black?

Who's gunna start the gofundme for ninja to do an ancestry test? Dude can pocket whatever extra money is there.

And knowing how badly NT has been waiting to resolve this, it'll be a substantial amount.

Last edited:
Who's gunna start the gofundme for ninja to do an ancestry test? Dude can pocket whatever extra money is there.

And knowing how badly NT has been waiting to resolve this, it'll be a substantial amount.

Ninja gonna open that envelope and see the results saying he has 76% African blood like

latest

I'll donate.

latinos/hispanics are triracial, so instead of being overly compartmentalizing we are organized under da Latino/Hispanic banner.

my mother is one of 14+ sisters, by da same grandmother/grandfather couple (neither of which dark or real light) and they're every color from pale to dark.

you take those same sisters to da United States and folks prior frame of thought would've separate them by color.
Essentially black means non-white in this country.

I respect and adhere to not letting others dictate your cultural, and personal identity, but you must realize how insulting it is to ignore historical facts, and lineage in this country you now call home.100 years ago, you would have been drinking from a colored only fountain and riding on the back of the bus. Whites didn't pause and go, oh wait wait , this one speaks spanish....he dances bachata he's not a ******

The fact that you don't feel at least a little solidarity with this fact- speaks to some brainwashing at work.....

Last edited:
Ninjahood is mistakenly under the delusion that he has some control over the way white people perceive race, you want nuance in something that INTENTIONALLY doesn't have it.

There isn't nuance in race because they need it to be as broad and arbitrary as possible so they can use it to oppress who they want.

I'm Nigerian, my family belong to s specific tribe that inhabited a specific area of Nigeria for over thousands of years. I look have facial features that make me look distinctly different than someone who is from the northern part of nigeria,

I look distinctly different from some from east African, and I look distinctly different than someone from southern Africa.

by that logic can I demand not to be called black? Can I demand that you recognize the specificity and uniquness of my cultural heritage? and not lump me in with a giant swath of diverse peoples?

It would be nice if we could but I don't make the rules; If you look black...you black. That's the way it is. Hate it or love it.

French Montanna looks black...he black. period, white people won't give him the privilege of talking about "but im morracan" :lol:

Real talk though, if you Nigerian...I don't care how dark you are, I will refer to you as Nigerian NOT black.

By the way some of you speak, it's like white mans interpretation of how you should be identified is the only thing that matters to ya.
Could've sworn we were trying to go against our oppressors.

Ninjahood is mistakenly under the delusion that he has some control over the way white people perceive race,

who cares what white people do or say, if anything there da ones that ACTUALLY show deference when it comes to Latino culture (see MLB exceptional treatment of latino players, down to correct Spanish pronounced last names)

its da "ya denying ya blackness" #woke mob that can't get a grip apparently...when da war of racial nomenclature is OVER...ya see da census right? :lol:

Latinos (along with arabs) gonna have their own category...its over, let it go :lol:

I don't even know what no clamato means but the race war is not over.
This is where you spit that ignorant **** that makes people go at you.

Ninja you can't really believe da 2020 census is gonna rid the world of socioeconomic racism and bigotry .. right?

I kind of feel bad for going at ninja so many times. It's clear he's just a child stuck in an adult body. Failure to launch syndrome is so real with him. But it's not only that. I know am starting to realize this guy ONLY associates with people like him IRL. So he may actually be truly ignorant to the fact that there is a race war been going on for a long time. Dude hasn't left the heights in his life. Let stoop kid stick to his comfort zone.

I mean he lives in a prison cell sized room with his mom, if pops was around he wouldn't be having that. Ninja feels like he's the man of the house but he's in a domestic partnership with his single mother...think about that... He don't even pay full rent. Sad. Maybe his mom needs him there to help her? I dunno. It seems like they support eachother pretty equally, like husband and wife.

In addition to that, from what he know he's confined to that room, has to wake up and be stuck in a truck all day, does nothing but regurgitate what he reads online during that time. No wonder son is always looking down on others he's gotta be miserable when everyone else flourishing.

Anytime he feels really hurt, he mentions the jesus piece because it's his only possession of monetary worth in an otherwise squandered life.

My man is probably socially inept when confronted with real life situation. NT is his safe space, and the flaming is the only time he gets attention. So maybe we should just let him cook and ignore him?

Last edited:
who cares what white people do or say, if anything there da ones that ACTUALLY show deference when it comes to Latino culture (see MLB exceptional treatment of latino players, down to correct Spanish pronounced last names)

its da "ya denying ya blackness" #woke mob that can't get a grip apparently...when da war of racial nomenclature is OVER...ya see da census right? :lol:

Latinos (along with arabs) gonna have their own category...its over, let it go :lol:

Aint no war, I'm not fighting for anything, you can "deny your blackness" if you want, or you can be black it makes no difference to me.

I don't make the rules, I'm just stating how they work.

White people look at you an think you black, you black in all the ways that matter.

People just enjoy needling you about it becuase they enjoy watching the mental gymnastics. :lol:

Real talk though, if you Nigerian...I don't care how dark you are, I will refer to you as Nigerian NOT black.

By the way some of you speak, it's like white mans interpretation of how you should be identified is the only thing that matters to ya.
Could've sworn we were trying to go against our oppressors.

Okay...

I don't have an accent, if that's what you mean.

I'm black because I look black, it's not complex because racial classifications inherently broad and arbitrary.

Lol, I'm not talking about your accent papi.

I'm saying a lot of people posts imply the way the white man identifies people is what we have to accept.
And as an educated person that I want to be I don't rock with that.
This is where I see NHs argument.

I would identify dude as Dominican.
You say you Nigerian so I would identify you as Nigerian.
Anton is Nigerian.

Yeah ya all may have black skin, but I'm not out here lumping people together by their skin color.

So when NTers say **** like "to the white man, you black" my response is **** the white man.
It's almost like dudes will side with the white man just to prove NH wrong.

I will say that NH has a long list of incorrect views of the world. Not for me to judge though. That man going to have to look in the mirror and be ok with the person he is.

Last edited:

I'm saying a lot of people posts imply the way the white man identifies people is what we have to accept.

Anton is Nigerian.

Yeah ya all may have black skin, but I'm not out here lumping people together by their skin color.

So when NTers say **** like "to the white man, you black" my response is **** the white man.

I will say that NH has a long list of incorrect views of the world. Not for me to judge though. That man going to have to look in the mirror and be ok with the person he is.

True. Spot on and I don't think anyone is disagreeing with this.

Where he catches flack is when he looks down on people of color who share the same skin tone as him. He constantly puts latina women on a pedestal while kicking the "beyhive" as he puts it. He mocks the plight of other blacks, especially African-American women, all the time when those people look just like him. When you prop your own ethnicity/race up at the expense of putting down others, especially when they have the same skin tone and are looked down upon equally by some white people, clearly people are going to take issue with that.

race war ≠ census nomenclature​

:lol:

and defecating on da crazy looney twitter beyhive mob = looking down @ black women :lol: :lol:

Last edited:

Anton is Nigerian.

you can roll how ever you want, you can say f the whiteman if you want but untill white supremacy stops being a thing, its the reality. like I said, I'm just saying how it works.

If I get extra scrutiny from the police, It don't think sayin "but officer don't you understand I'm "nigerian" not black...so obviously I could never fit the description" :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom