is French Montana AA But Not Black?

"well look mr. loan officer of a bank that discriminates against black people obviously I should get approved for this loan because I'm Nigerian not black"

Wait isn't the census a white man construct? So do you care what they think or not? Its of Roman origin (originally used in a military service capacity) and implemented by this Congress in 1790. How many people of color were in there then making decisions? So you're using touting a white man's labeling system and nomenclature yet what the white man or anyone with eyes for that matter sees at face value doesn't matter? [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]

Last edited:
"Oh there has been a mis understanding Donald Sterling, I know you don't like having black tennats in your nice apartment buildings but I'm actually Nigerian not black"

Lol, I'm not talking about your accent papi.

I'm saying a lot of people posts imply the way the white man identifies people is what we have to accept.

lol @ folks siding wit da default "white" man position (which white is flawed as a all encompassing category it itself) when it comes to labeling.

did some of ya ever ponder that Latinos/hispanics & arabs/middle Eastern​ folks DON'T want to assimilate into da United States generic outdated census categories (thank god thdy updated it) that stripped us of who we are?

we see how ya put Germans, Russians, Italians, french, stripped em of who they are and just reshuffled em by skin tone...

Conflate that with da lost heritages of black due to slaves and its pretty much agreed

we want nooooooooooo parts of that :x

Last edited:
Wait isn't the census a white man construct? So do you care what they think or not? Its of Roman origin (originally used in a military service capacity) and implemented by this Congress in 1790. How many people of color were in there then making decisions? So you're using touting a white man's labeling system and nomenclature yet what the white man or anyone with eyes for that matter sees at face value doesn't matter? [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]

government & Constitution = white now :lol:

da census is written in da Constitution.

Last edited:
government & Constitution = white now :lol:

da census is written in da Constitution.

What colored folks wrote or were a part of the constitution? The same one that had said colored folks as 3/5ths of a human being. I'll wait...

I'm saying a lot of people posts imply the way the white man identifies people is what we have to accept.

lol @ folks siding wit da default "white" man position (which white is flawed as a all encompassing category it itself) when it comes to labeling.

did some of ya ever ponder that Latinos/hispanics & arabs/middle Eastern​ folks DON'T want to assimilate into da United States generic outdated census categories (thank god thdy updated it) that stripped us of who we are?

we see how ya put Germans, Russians, Italians, french, stripped em of who they are and just reshuffled em by skin tone...

Conflate that with da lost heritages of black due to slaves and its pretty much agreed

So you are aware of, and just said you can even relate to the black struggle...but you don't empathize with African-Americans on other issues, which directly affect you whether you choose to acknowledge it or not? You truly are a dumbass hypocrite that acts ignorant out of convenience. Going by what you just posted, I now understand your self hatred for your skin tone. Unbelievable. Good job exposing yourself yet again dumbo.

You are part of that whether you like it or not. Da census isn't going to magically change that. Your lack of empathy for people fighting the same battle as you is sickening. You aren't special because you speak Spanish. Certain white people discriminate just the same.

I'm not mad at you for identifying for hispanic. It's your lack of respect for other blacks which is troubling, actually downright disturbing at times. Look in the mirror. Your skin tone is the same. That is what you are discriminated against for. Not becuase your ethnicity and culture is Dominican.

Wow if you were courageous enough to take that DNA you may just off yourself based on the results. The self hate is real.

Last edited:

So you can relate to the black struggle...but you don't empathize with African-Americans on other issues, which directly affect you whether you choose to acknowledge it or not? You truly are a dumbass hypocrite that acts ignorant out of convenience. Going by what you just posted, I now understand your self hatred for your skin tone. Unbelievable. Good job exposing yourself yet again dumbo.

You are part of that whether you like it or not. Da census isn't going to magically change that. Your lack of empathy for people fighting the same battle as you is sickening. You aren't special because you speak Spanish. Certain white people discriminate just the same.

I'm not mad at you for identifying for hispanic. It's your lack of respect for other blacks which is troubling, actually downright disturbing at times. Look in the mirror. Your skin tone is the same. That is what you are discriminated against for. Not becuase your Dominican.

nothing what i said has anything to do with skin color you dolt, next time i need advice for guarding a pot a golf under a rainbow i'll ask you to chime in.

So you can relate to the black struggle...but you don't empathize with African-Americans on other issues, which directly affect you whether you choose to acknowledge it or not? You truly are a dumbass hypocrite that acts ignorant out of convenience. Going by what you just posted, I now understand your self hatred for your skin tone. Unbelievable. Good job exposing yourself yet again dumbo.

I'm not mad at you for identifying for hispanic. It's your lack of respect for other blacks which is troubling, actually downright disturbing at times. Look in the mirror. Your skin tone is the same. That is what you are discriminated against for. Not becuase your Dominican.

nothing what i said has anything to do with skin color you dolt, next time i need advice for guarding a pot a golf under a rainbow i'll ask you to chime in.

A pot a golf? Slow down little man. You're typing faster than your peanut brain can think :lol:

And um, it has everything to do with skin color. You're just continuing to ignore it dumbo.

Last edited:
since we're on that logic, why bother to pass civil rights? its a white man's Constitution :lol: :smh:

I'm asking you a question? Can you answer for once and not deflect?

im using own logic to demonstrate da ridiculousness​ of your statement.

in 2020 da census will count latinos & arabs in their own category so these groups will be Better represented and command a bigger share of federally allocated funds.

what's da problem?

You only ever mention the "crazy looney beyhive mob" tho which has a strong connotation that your specifically targeting African-American women, you never mention any other "mob" or group that frequent social media which seems kind of strange. We're only allowed to draw parallels when you've presented yourself a certain way on this forum for longer than a decade.

Last edited:
since we're on that logic, why bother to pass civil rights? its a white man's Constitution :lol: :smh:

in 2020 da census will count latinos & arabs in their own category so these groups will be Better represented and command a bigger share of federally allocated funds.

what's da problem?

You looking for more govenrment hand outs as if living in your moms subsidized apartment 35 years ain't enough? I thought you didn't need to be pulled up by da bootstraps? Now you want assistance? Having trouble with the cuban lay away payments? :smh:

A pot a golf? Slow down little man. You're typing faster than your peanut brain can think :lol:

And um, it has everything to do with skin color.

newflash:

skin color is NOT everything to everyone.

newflash:

Newsflash dumbo. It is. It is the first thing people notice when seeing another person. It is what everyone's snap judgements of people are based on.

It is NOT everything all the time. But it is the very first thing and the root cause of all discrimination. You think minorities are targeted because of anything other than skin color, you're delusional.

If you left you're bubble you'd know that. But you are truly an ignorant piece of waste.

Last edited:

what's da problem?

You looking for more govenrment hand outs as if living in your moms subsidized apartment 35 years ain't enough? I thought you didn't need to be pulled up by da bootstraps? Now you want assistance? Having trouble with the cuban lay away payments? :smh:

NAACP did da same thing to include da word negro, so did Pacific islanders to include their constituents... maybe you should stop selling drugs & actually lobby for a leprechaun category.

what's da problem?

NAACP did da same thing to include da word negro, so did Pacific islanders to include their constituents... maybe you should stop selling drugs & actually lobby for a leprechaun category.

You just made a thread idolizing cocaine cowboys. I don't even sell drugs. But if I did you'd look up to me even more kid 8)

Once again you expose yourself as a mental ****** and hypocrite.

Oh wait, you only idolize the "shampoo papi" drug dealers from the heights. I forgot you only give props to your own people.

Last edited:

newflash:

Newsflash dumbo. It is. It is the first thing people notice when seeing another person. It is what everyone's snap judgements of people are based on.

It is NOT everything all the time. But it is the very first thing and the root cause of all discrimination. You think minorities are targeted because of anything other than skin color, you're delusional.

If you left you're bubble you'd know that. But you are truly an ignorant piece of waste

da first thing i notice when i see you is how shrimpishly diminutive stature u have.

like i said, skin color is not everything to everyone.

DA CENSUS!!!!!!!!!

Real talk NH, you really refusing to see reality for what it is.
I'm several dozen shades lighter than you and I always felt that we ARE part of the black struggle.
Speaking Spanish and going to the DR parade does not edge,or you from that.

I don't know why you try so hard to distance yourself from being black.
I embrace that **** everyday.

newflash:

If you left you're bubble you'd know that. But you are truly an ignorant piece of waste

da first thing i notice when i see you is how shrimpishly diminutive stature u have.

like i said, skin color is not everything to everyone.

The last time someone called me a shrimp and I took offense was on the bus in elementary school :lol:. I think it's hilarious that's your only comeback. Go have sex on a roof and jump off after. You seem frustrated and you'll be doing everyone a favor afterward.

Last edited:
DA CENSUS!!!!!!!!!

Real talk NH, you really refusing to see reality for what it is.

how is that da case when da census changes reflect my sentiments instead of any of da beligerants here have to say?

da issue been settled already.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom