is French Montana AA But Not Black?

Newsflash dumbo. It is. It is the first thing people notice when seeing another person. It is what everyone's snap judgements of people are based on.

It is NOT everything all the time. But it is the very first thing and the root cause of all discrimination. You think minorities are targeted because of anything other than skin color, you're delusional.

If you left you're bubble you'd know that. But you are truly an ignorant piece of waste.
Wavy battyboy ain't talked **** bout no chick since.

Bruh dodges every and any comment relating women :rofl:

Son used to put his chick up against everything now he hides in the cut behind her folds eating tamales.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Gotdamn

Once again, you salty cats show me more love than that behemoth you posted some months back :lol:

Salty about what? Aint nobody showin yo gay *** love. That stupid dog didnt even look happy in the pic. I dont care if yall think my girl fat. Your chick look she been husky her whole life. Gotta roll that ***** around in flour to find the wet spot.

Last edited:
Salty about what? Aint nobody showin yo gay *** love. That stupid dog didnt even look happy in the pic. I dont care if yall think my girl fat. Your chick look she been husky her whole life. Gotta roll that ***** around in flour to find the wet spot.

Lmaoooooooooo

Bruh you are such an easy target is pathetic to even waste time clowning you.

But I'll legit battle your girl with my dog and my dog will win....jussayin...you might have better taste in men.

Ninjahood is mistakenly under the delusion that he has some control over the way white people perceive race,

who cares what white people do or say, if anything there da ones that ACTUALLY show deference when it comes to Latino culture (see MLB exceptional treatment of latino players, down to correct Spanish pronounced last names)

its da "ya denying ya blackness" #woke mob that can't get a grip apparently...when da war of racial nomenclature is OVER...ya see da census right? :lol:

Latinos (along with arabs) gonna have their own category...its over, let it go :lol:

Who cares what da white man says

Waits for da white man to update da census

someone give me some cliffs on whats been going on please?

Basically.....

giphy.gif

Your ***** is trash B straight dog ****

Steezys pug's feces on 95 degree NYC concrete > that fat **** you be wrestling in your piss stained mattress with

From now on we gonna refer to that heffer as enchilada

Take wavy out your ******* screename

Last edited:
Lmao Got dang the disrespect. Man's is disgusted in real life, but afraid that's the best he gonna get. He praying for better days.

Steezys pug's feces on 95 degree NYC concrete > that fat **** you be wrestling in your piss stained mattress with

Sonnnnnnn

My dude is spitting hot lava right now

Yall wrong for going at Wavy's beast. Its been months lol

**** him :lol:

Son is highly disrespectful and everybody on this forum is tired of his shenanigans

Don't understand how he has so much time for NT when he should be taming that wild hog

View media item 2360984

Back
Top Bottom