is French Montana AA But Not Black?

ok Drax [emoji]128530[/emoji] >D.. didn't know you were a stone cold literalist that i had to accurately rank da beyhive with da biggest atrocious rogue's gallery of villans on da net :lol:

Not about ranking just saying I never see you spew any vitriol towards any other "group" or "faction" on social media. You literally go into threads and start to drag black women for no reason I'm just trying to understand why

-seen OP's thread topic? its a swarm of Beyhive type attack on French for firing back after being provoked...da man had to flash his Middle east Morroccan bonafides and deactivate IG for a week. :lol:

-Ninjahood's official condemnation of dissaproval is needed to validate that Nazi's and White supremacists are wait for it..

bad people?

:lol: :smh:

it doesn't take me opining in da Knicks thread on how crappy they are to understand....

Da Knicks are crap....:lol:

Last edited:
lol @ folks siding wit da default "white" man position (which white is flawed as a all encompassing category it itself) when it comes to labeling.

did some of ya ever ponder that Latinos/hispanics & arabs/middle Eastern​ folks DON'T want to assimilate into da United States generic outdated census categories (thank god thdy updated it) that stripped us of who we are?

we see how ya put Germans, Russians, Italians, french, stripped em of who they are and just reshuffled em by skin tone...

Conflate that with da lost heritages of black due to slaves and its pretty much agreed

we want nooooooooooo parts of that :x
Dominicans were colonized like AA too and forced to speak their colonizers language and accepted their religion. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

thread took a turn for the worse. Cant believe all the time and effort you guys give this guy :smh:

BX ALL DAY.

I don't know who NH hates on more on NT, "beyhive types" or cats from the Bronx.
Son never misses a chance to throw stones at the Bronx.

BX ALL DAY.

I don't know who NH hates on more on NT, "beyhive types" or cats from the Bronx.
Son never misses a chance to throw stones at the Bronx.

chill i love hick Dominican chicks from da bx... they're a different type of lit :lol:

Man this dude look for any opportunity to post pics.

That dogs face is screaming "halp"

Back
Top Bottom