is Gucci Mane overrated??

Originally Posted by Mike Marvel

Originally Posted by ThatDudeChris

i dont even think there's a rating system set up for trap musik yet...

but if there was a XXL for just Trap Musik.. I guess I'd give him 4 1/2 Bricks out of 5
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Gucci is overrated I mean he isn't top 10 MC in the south alone.

The beats he goes on aren't as hard as say jeezy, ti, ross, etc

When gucci makes rnb songs there beyond horrible

Only when he's wit yo gotti or another type artist does he go in

His music is really throw away cuz its trend hop, u swear your gonna bump wasted 5 years from now... plzz

He has no lyrics or flow.

He's funny, but not funnier than CAM who actually has flow and lyrics on way better beats

Gucci has no albums that are over 3 1/2 outta 5 and probably never will

-

on a side note... he only comes thru 25% of the time.. outta 4 tracks maybe 1 is worth bangin usually cuz of the beat

Originally Posted by EastCoastPapi

His music is really throw away cuz its trend hop, u swear your gonna bump wasted 5 years from now... plzz

He's funny, but not funnier than CAM who actually has flow and lyrics on way better beats

-

on a side note... he only comes thru 25% of the time.. outta 4 tracks maybe 1 is worth bangin usually cuz of the beat

Tongue kiss a tiger.

Gucci is underrated

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Originally Posted by Pmighty

gucci mane is overrated?
survey says......
thats a lie

burr
laugh.gif

#BURRR #BURRR #BURRR

Seriously !+%+!% actin like he makin gold albums or even ranked up there hottest mcs(mtv) in the game before him: rick ross (how many music videos does he havethat nobody cares about) nah i went take him to a rap battle but if i was a dj id def bump his %+@*. The only reason why wasted wont be one of the legendarymixtape songs: plies (first lines:yes rest:wat!!)

Originally Posted by philly5fan

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Originally Posted by HipHopDoc09

Originally Posted by Mathilda Lando

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

lol at people who actually rate Gucci as a serious MC

starky says,

laugh.gif
at y'all. I take Gucci seriously as an MC. I recognize a couple of your sns, a couple I don't. Either way I can say with confidence that Im morewell versed in hip hop, any era any region than any of y'all.

This condescending view of the Gucci fan has got to stop. It's a shame such a vast majority of NT is of the nut hugging lineage, content to sit back andcosign what ever the jaded popular view point of the day is.

Originally Posted by EastCoastPapi

-

Eh your biased opinion concerning Gucci has been voided but Ima respond anway.

Gucci can't flow? I question your ears son, I honestly wonder what you're listening too. I've stated my opinion on Gucci's lyrics before,they're nothing profound by any means but if y'all where to actually listen to the music instead of just hearin what you wanted to hear, you guys wouldbe surprised.

As for his music and it's longevity, I don't know if Ill be listening to Wasted 5 years from now, but it's not even classic Gucci. I do know Ivebeen listening to the Chicken Talk tape goin on three years now, I'll let you know if it makes it to the five year mark.

As for his albums, that's the only thing you're right about. He'll giving them 3.5's is generous to be honest.

And you say Gucci only goes in on tracks with Gotti, that's the kind of statement that makes me think y'all be sayin things just to say em. Ask anybodywho actually listens to these guys and they'll tell you GOTTI absolutely went in on Gucci just about every track on their two official mixtapes together,it's known that Gucci hasn't exactly came with it on most of their collabos. Makes me wonder what your basis for Gucci "goin in" is.

he makes that fun braggadocios music...who cares....he spits that #@#% people like to get hype and run amok with. Its all in good fun.

Look at Jeezy...

Originally Posted by dipsett247

i think gucci mane is overrated. just another typical southern rapper
how is he overrated if he was never rated in the first place...i listen to gucci more than anyone and i'll never argue with someone over hislyrical ability

Originally Posted by maxb7ty

starky says,

laugh.gif
at y'all. I take Gucci seriously as an MC. I recognize a couple of your sns, a couple I don't. Either way I can say with confidence that Im more well versed in hip hop, any era any region than any of y'all.

This condescending view of the Gucci fan has got to stop. It's a shame such a vast majority of NT is of the nut hugging lineage, content to sit back and cosign what ever the jaded popular view point of the day is.

I don't give a @+*% if you have a PhD in Hip Hop like MEB, Gucci is trash.

the only thing ill say about Gucci is if he puts out an album of verses like the one on SHINE BLOCKAS, ill give him a legitimate chance

A person can't be overrated when their craft isn't even viewed as legitimate. Gucci isn't viewed by many as a serious rapper, he can escape thatperception if he drops a good album but I wouldn't hold my breathe.

starky says,

laugh.gif
at y'all. I take Gucci seriously as an MC. I recognize a couple of your sns, a couple I don't. Either way I can say with confidence that Im more well versed in hip hop, any era any region than any of y'all.

This condescending view of the Gucci fan has got to stop. It's a shame such a vast majority of NT is of the nut hugging lineage, content to sit back and cosign what ever the jaded popular view point of the day is.

I don't give a %%*% about your opinion on Gucci as a rapper. I just find it hilarious that some of yall actually carry this 'holier than thou'attitude in respect to Gucci fans.
laugh.gif

I don't give a %%*% about your opinion on Gucci as a rapper. I just find it hilarious that some of yall actually carry this 'holier than thou' attitude in respect to Gucci fans.
laugh.gif

That's wonderful because that wasn't my opinion.

It's a well known fact that Gucci is trash.

This idiot named himself after a designer brand...

Back
Top Bottom