is Gucci Mane overrated??

laugh.gif
Why are you mad at yours truly young Gucci? You sure that positive statement is positive? Seems pretty normative to me.

But do you son, you got personal issues with the man that I got nothing to do with.

Originally Posted by maxb7ty

laugh.gif
Why are you mad at yours truly young Gucci?
You sure that positive statement is positive? Seems pretty normative to me.

But do you son, you got personal issues with the man that I got nothing to do with.
roll.gif

I'm not mad at him at all, he's getting his money, that's cool.

I just think its funny when dudes think he's an actual MC, when he's not

Originally Posted by Mathilda Lando

roll.gif

What is he then, stupid?

Originally Posted by Big Dreams

roll.gif

What is he then, stupid?

Far from an MC.

Some people relly do think he is NICE though..I @**+ with his music but I have some southern cats down here swearing to me he is one of the best ever...Butthey also think Wayne is the most lyricals so take that for what it's worth.

Who doesn't know what an MC is?

If you honestly think that Gucci is an MC, I feel sorry for you.
If you think the statement, "Gucci is trash/Gucci is the GOAT" is a fact, then I feel sorry for you.
laugh.gif

" Dam Gucci Lyrical....Naw I Aint Lyrical But My New Car Is Crazy In My Jacob Is A Miracle" -BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

roll.gif

What is he then, stupid?

Far from an MC.

Its cool if u dont like his music, but he is an emcee. I dont like the court system but because of that i cant say judge mathis isnt a judge cause of a verdicthe gives. End of the day gucci is rated exactly how he suppose to be. Rap aint facts and figures and stats like a bball player. Where u can say player A isnt agood three point shooter because his 3pt % is 20%. Rap ratings are based on sales fans and popularity. So his ranking is based on his fanbase and his sales. Sohow can he be overrated? If gucci isnt a rapper what is he a fireman, a elderman, a school teacher? What is gucci profession? If u just dont like the manand/or is a hater and wish ur neighborhood fed ex man/mc was in the limelight thats all gravy and just say so. So i propose this question. I dont particularcare for alicia keys new single, so can i state she isnt a singer or a pianist?

I don't give a @+*% if you have a PhD in Hip Hop like MEB, Gucci is trash.

I don't give a %%*% about your opinion on Gucci as a rapper. I just find it hilarious that some of yall actually carry this 'holier than thou' attitude in respect to Gucci fans.
laugh.gif

That's wonderful because that wasn't my opinion.

It's a well known fact that Gucci is trash.

This idiot named himself after a designer brand...

Wow the hate is strong. I aint defending the man even tho i know him. Im just saying tho. How is he trash a well known fact. Only facts are facts he is a upand comming rapper and doing alot of remixes and guest spots on alot of popular artist tracks. Trash wack etc is all opinion. I dont see how he is an idiotbecause of his rap name. I mean ur signature is lyrics from some old a%^ wack track from the 80's by some washed up broke female rap group who probablymopping heads/sweeping floors at some swap meet hair salon. But i wouldnt say ur an idiot.

What is Gucci's profession?

Simple, he's an ad libist.

Yes, I know libist isn't a word for all the grammar police out there.

Originally Posted by LDJ

roll.gif

What is he then, stupid?

Far from an MC.

Its cool if u dont like his music, but he is an emcee. I dont like the court system but because of that i cant say judge mathis isnt a judge cause of a verdict he gives. End of the day gucci is rated exactly how he suppose to be. Rap aint facts and figures and stats like a bball player. Where u can say player A isnt a good three point shooter because his 3pt % is 20%. Rap ratings are based on sales fans and popularity. So his ranking is based on his fanbase and his sales. So how can he be overrated? If gucci isnt a rapper what is he a fireman, a elderman, a school teacher? What is gucci profession? If u just dont like the man and/or is a hater and wish ur neighborhood fed ex man/mc was in the limelight thats all gravy and just say so. So i propose this question. I dont particular care for alicia keys new single, so can i state she isnt a singer or a pianist?

Spoiler [+]
krs_one.jpg

"There's a difference between an MC and a rapper!"

I just see Gucci as a great entertainer. #burrr

Originally Posted by LDJ

I don't give a @+*% if you have a PhD in Hip Hop like MEB, Gucci is trash.

I don't give a %%*% about your opinion on Gucci as a rapper. I just find it hilarious that some of yall actually carry this 'holier than thou' attitude in respect to Gucci fans.
laugh.gif

That's wonderful because that wasn't my opinion.

It's a well known fact that Gucci is trash.

This idiot named himself after a designer brand...

Wow the hate is strong. I aint defending the man even tho i know him. Im just saying tho. How is he trash a well known fact. Only facts are facts he is a up and comming rapper and doing alot of remixes and guest spots on alot of popular artist tracks. Trash wack etc is all opinion. I dont see how he is an idiot because of his rap name. I mean ur signature is lyrics from some old a%^ wack track from the 80's by some washed up broke female rap group who probably mopping heads/sweeping floors at some swap meet hair salon. But i wouldnt say ur an idiot.

Excuse me?

I mean ur signature is lyrics from some old a%^ wack track from the 80's by some washed up broke female rap group who probably mopping heads/sweeping floors at some swap meet hair salon. But i wouldnt say ur an idiot.

CheckmateD.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom