is Gucci Mane overrated??

nobody takes gucci seriously and no rapper views him as a threat. he's like the slow kid in class who everyone lets travel, double dribble and shootairballs during gym out of pity. dude's there strictly for entertainment.

how can someine not like this tho?....pressure pressure these boys under pressure
pimp.gif

McFlyyy wrote:
nobody takes gucci seriously and no rapper views him as a threat. he's like the slow kid in class who everyone lets travel, double dribble and shoot airballs during gym out of pity. dude's there strictly for entertainment.

Damn so the highest selling female artist of all time(mariah carey) is a nobody. She had to take him seriously to add him to the remix pay him. Im not gonnaeven go there with the he is more successful etc than you route. Cause of course ull say u dont know me u dont know what i got have. Although we all know guccistatus money>ur life.So if he is a multi millionaire getting 20-30 grand a night for a 4 hr club appearance is stupid. Unless you making like 100,000 granda day sounds like ur the stupid one. Let me guess u choose to work 4 some1 else and live middle class and get up work a 9-5. You prefer to live average, choose to not have money.... lol Also why would a ni^&a give a f*^k about what another man in his professionthinks of him. Aint like if krs think he is wack it effects his status his sales/popularity.

You mad cuz gucci left a huni don the dressa, hunnid on the dressa? yeah he left a hunnid on the dressa just to show the girl was successful and the lord doneblessed her

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

nobody takes gucci seriously and no rapper views him as a threat. he's like the slow kid in class who everyone lets travel, double dribble and shoot airballs during gym out of pity. dude's there strictly for entertainment.

nobody takes gucci seriously

Damn if mariah carey/mario are nobodies then who should he do songs with....jesus. Who are artist/people you consider somebodies. Just curious. Whywould any1 see him as a threat. I know we in a recession and all (dont know ur financial status), but most of us can afford more then one album at a time. So icant see why some1 lets say 50 would feel threaten by gucci if both albums came out the same day. I think the majority of americans(if fond of both albums) canmuster up an extra 10 bucks.

Originally Posted by LDJ

McFlyyy wrote:

Damn so the highest selling female artist of all time(mariah carey) is a nobody. She had to take him seriously to add him to the remix pay him. Im not gonna even go there with the he is more successful etc than you route. Cause of course ull say u dont know me u dont know what i got have. Although we all know gucci status money>ur life.So if he is a multi millionaire getting 20-30 grand a night for a 4 hr club appearance is stupid. Unless you making like 100,000 grand a day sounds like ur the stupid one. Let me guess u choose to work 4 some1 else and live middle class and get up work a 9-5. You prefer to live average, choose to not have money.... lol Also why would a ni^&a give a f*^k about what another man in his profession thinks of him. Aint like if krs think he is wack it effects his status his sales/popularity.
xgkwvb.gif

Originally Posted by The Fresh King

To the people who take Gucci seriously...

Damn so warner bros. is a joke now, theyre idiots..........
roll.gif
. If having anet worth of 21 billion is lol and stupid. Then gotdamn i wanna be lol/seen as stupid.

Originally Posted by Mathilda Lando

This fool stays bringing up money and net worth...

Why else would they be in business rapping for. For the notoriety of streetdwellers and backpackers, for the ppl posting on blogs. Oh i get it these artist etcmake music for themselves and to please internet fans who dont buy sh*%.

Originally Posted by LDJ

Why else would they be in business rapping for. For the notoriety of streetdwellers and backpackers, for the ppl posting on blogs. Oh i get it these artist etc make music for themselves and to please internet fans who dont buy sh*%.

So you're saying everybody in the music industry is doing it for the money?

You really are ignorant.

Have you not heard What A Job, One Mic, etc... ?

"Down to wet ya set up
Vaginas(McFlyy) betta vest up
Mustard colored stones but my donk look like ketchup"

pimp.gif

Get right shawty

Originally Posted by LDJ

Why else would they be in business rapping for. For the notoriety of streetdwellers and backpackers, for the ppl posting on blogs. Oh i get it these artist etc make music for themselves and to please internet fans who dont buy sh*%.

So you're saying everybody in the music industry is doing it for the money?

You really are ignorant.

Have you not heard What A Job, One Mic, etc... ?

Yes i also no Nas got PAID to do the sh%$. Think this ni*@a rapping for kicks for a hobby. Your an idiot why does anyone else go towork get a job. To get paid dumb$%^. Ok well next pay period you go to ur boss and say nah ur money isnt good here. Nah f*&k that u keep that check i dothis all for the love baby. Let me know how that works out for ya. better yet yean gotta let me no sh*&, ill be sure to drop some loose change in thebucket when i pass ya. Lol yall crack me up, acting like rappers are some social activist, rza aint no damn malcom x or hosea williams. They aint leading norevolution making society changes. Ni%^as act like lame a*# rappers/irrelevant rappers ie joe buddens saigons etc are nonprofit organizations. MF DOOM aintworking wit the damn Unicef jerry lewis telethon.

They have jobs which are rappers. Just cause they on tv etc dont mean anything, sh*% is just like any other field/career. Yes you can enjoy ur job butessentially u get a job/work for money. Once you leave mommy and daddy house get some kids etc and have bills you will understand that you work to make aliving provide for urself and ur family. Lol at the idiots thinking these cats rapping to give back to the community.
roll.gif

I'm convinced you're IQ is no higher than a 7.

I'm done responding to you.

Its ok ull understand once u have 2 pay bills become a man take responsibility take care of urself. I know u cant fanthom the thought yet. But in the adultworld we as adult get these things called JOBS/CAREERS. We do this to provide/support ourselves and kids. We go to these places called places of employment.There we offer our servitude, in exchange, we are giving this thing called a paycheck. Its a lil different then what ur momma and daddy give u for soda pop andcomics. For taking out the trash, making ur bed etc. Its a perforated sheet of paper that has the money we earn(minus taxes). Taxes are money/amounts takingfrom that said paycheck. From the paycheck we use that money to pay things like mortgage,utilities,water car notes etc.

Guess what these entertainers have those same set of responsibilities. As famous and well known and liked Jay Z is, he has to pay bills just like all the restof us adults. He cant tell the power company, the gas company hey im Jay Z b*&ch im famous i dont have 2 pay bills. How do u propose he does this? Withmoney. How does he earn money....ding ding ding by entertaining aka rapping doing shows. If they didnt care about the money did it strickly for love. Jay Zwould have a regular job and rap on the side do it for fun, kinda like alot of ppl do here with sneaker collecting and other various hobbies.

I understand living with mommy and daddy u dont have the understanding of what it is to be an adult. And its cool, as a child u should stay in a childs place.Once u step in the real world u will understand that money/income is needed to survive/take care of urself. Untill then,have fun enjoy urself, spend ur moneyat the local malt shop. Cherish the time u spend at the sock hop, and attending the sadie hawkins dance. No need to rush growing up trying to be grown. enjoythe time u have now to be a kid.
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom