Is it a reach to say there is no clear cut best player in the NBA right now?

Originally Posted by illwill24

Question.

How many times has Kobe's name been mentioned in this thread?

I'm just saying, if he's not the best then why do most the people in this thread believe he is?
Co-signing this..

Question.

I'm just saying, if he's not the best then why do most the people in this thread believe he is?
Co-signing this..

Originally Posted by devv

Originally Posted by snaggykicks

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

This guy has the most complete, non- fallible offensive game in the NBA/world...
Clear cut best player...

kobe-bryant-mvp.jpg

Melo can do every thing Kobe can do on the offensive end and is just as clutch,

True but jus' not/as efficient enough. Same problem wit' Kevin Durant
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by devv

Originally Posted by snaggykicks

This guy has the most complete, non- fallible offensive game in the NBA/world...
Clear cut best player...

kobe-bryant-mvp.jpg

Melo can do every thing Kobe can do on the offensive end and is just as clutch,

True but jus' not/as efficient enough. Same problem wit' Kevin Durant
ohwell.gif

Its crazy cause 2 weeks ago you'd be insane to say anyone but Lebron..

Top 5 in no particular order..

Lebron
Dirk
Dwight
Kobe
CP3

6-10..
Wade
Durant
Rose
Melo
Dwill

Its crazy cause 2 weeks ago you'd be insane to say anyone but Lebron..

Top 5 in no particular order..

Lebron
Dirk
Dwight
Kobe
CP3

6-10..
Wade
Durant
Rose
Melo
Dwill

Originally Posted by HalfKobe08

whats the difference between the people sayin dirk is the best player and the people believing the Miami Heat is best team back in July.
indifferent.gif
  Dirk won his first, congrats to him but he needed to accomplish more in his 13 year career, in comparsion, Kobe has been there, done that and more

This isn't a lifetime achievement thread though.

Originally Posted by HalfKobe08

whats the difference between the people sayin dirk is the best player and the people believing the Miami Heat is best team back in July.
indifferent.gif
  Dirk won his first, congrats to him but he needed to accomplish more in his 13 year career, in comparsion, Kobe has been there, done that and more

This isn't a lifetime achievement thread though.

30t6p3b.gif

I don't why it gets me, but I was so looking forward to unmistakable greatness from James that it's hard not to look at everything he does do and his still high potential. He's just disappointed too many times right now and on top of his sour attitude, he drops down a notch or two for me.

It's also hard not too look at what Dirk did in these playoffs to garner a true warrior, top 3 type position.  

Receny effect or not, Dirk and Lebron both clearly moved in opposite directions after this Finals.

30t6p3b.gif

I don't why it gets me, but I was so looking forward to unmistakable greatness from James that it's hard not to look at everything he does do and his still high potential. He's just disappointed too many times right now and on top of his sour attitude, he drops down a notch or two for me.

It's also hard not too look at what Dirk did in these playoffs to garner a true warrior, top 3 type position.  

Receny effect or not, Dirk and Lebron both clearly moved in opposite directions after this Finals.

Question.

Co-signing this..
Yes, right.  Just because a lot of people say something that automatically makes it true.
eyes.gif
  Aside from that, not that I've counted, but I wouldn't say "most" people in this thread are saying Kobe is the best player.  You're entitled to make that argument, but citing the fact that a bunch of other Laker/Kobe fans are saying the same thing isn't the best way to support it.   

Question.

Co-signing this..
Yes, right.  Just because a lot of people say something that automatically makes it true.
eyes.gif
  Aside from that, not that I've counted, but I wouldn't say "most" people in this thread are saying Kobe is the best player.  You're entitled to make that argument, but citing the fact that a bunch of other Laker/Kobe fans are saying the same thing isn't the best way to support it.   

Question.

Co-signing this..

NT-home Laker fans and Kobe groupies for over 10 years.

Question.

Co-signing this..

NT-home Laker fans and Kobe groupies for over 10 years.

Back
Top Bottom