Is it ever ok to hit a female? Vol. Enough is enough

Originally Posted by MASERATI HARM

I'll defend myself and my family if I need to ..

Man or Woman .. It don't matter ..

Defiantly!! . ifs it me i might walk away if my fam's in it im swinging on whoever

And ya'll fools keep talmbout walk away .. walk away . no matter what ..

Theres only so much a person can take , before that lay hands on you ...

I know my limit ..

And while walking away is the BEST solution ..

It's Most times not an option ..

Esp in a club..

Where you gon' walk away to in a crowded !%$ club?

Chick be on that drink .. Pill .. whatever

And These broads ain't doing NO Windmilling nowadays .. 
laugh.gif

They knucklin up like dudes

I think ya'll get domestic violence and plain violence misconstrued 

Beating your Husband/wife - Boyfriend / girlfriend ect over some BS or an argument is wrong ... 

But defending yourself in public against an attacking aggressor .. Be it Man or Female?

How is that wrong?

And ya'll fools keep talmbout walk away .. walk away . no matter what ..

Theres only so much a person can take , before that lay hands on you ...

I know my limit ..

And while walking away is the BEST solution ..

It's Most times not an option ..

Esp in a club..

Where you gon' walk away to in a crowded !%$ club?

Chick be on that drink .. Pill .. whatever

And These broads ain't doing NO Windmilling nowadays .. 
laugh.gif

They knucklin up like dudes

I think ya'll get domestic violence and plain violence misconstrued 

Beating your Husband/wife - Boyfriend / girlfriend ect over some BS or an argument is wrong ... 

But defending yourself in public against an attacking aggressor .. Be it Man or Female?

How is that wrong?

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

For all you guys that wouldn't hit a female, how would you react if your girlfriend for x amount of years came to you one day & told you that not only was she cheating on you, but she contracted some disease from the dude(s) she was cheating with & passed it on to you? 

Well how you gonna react? You gonna react accordingly right? - American Pimp... classic documentary

For all you guys that wouldn't hit a female, how would you react if your girlfriend for x amount of years came to you one day & told you that not only was she cheating on you, but she contracted some disease from the dude(s) she was cheating with & passed it on to you? 

Well how you gonna react? You gonna react accordingly right? - American Pimp... classic documentary

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

I would kill her.

tired.gif
catch a case quick.

@ OP

Self defense, and the defense of my family/friends is my primary concern. Granted, a woman would have to lay hands of me first but if that were to go down, you best believe I'm defending myself, male or female.

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

I would kill her.

tired.gif
catch a case quick.

@ OP

Self defense, and the defense of my family/friends is my primary concern. Granted, a woman would have to lay hands of me first but if that were to go down, you best believe I'm defending myself, male or female.

the messed up part is that half the time if you pushed these chicks back youd be endin up in county, not them

police always side with the female, i heard it from em first hand. And most likely you gettin convicted, ESPECIALLY if your black or hispanic

the messed up part is that half the time if you pushed these chicks back youd be endin up in county, not them

police always side with the female, i heard it from em first hand. And most likely you gettin convicted, ESPECIALLY if your black or hispanic

If my life is in serious danger then I'm knocking her out not even second guessing it. If she keeps coming at me and swinging and she won't stop. I'm taking her to the ground and just gonna hold her down till she calms down and realizes how much stronger I am over her.

If my life is in serious danger then I'm knocking her out not even second guessing it. If she keeps coming at me and swinging and she won't stop. I'm taking her to the ground and just gonna hold her down till she calms down and realizes how much stronger I am over her.

In an ideal situation I would keep my cool and try everything possible not to get violent.

As for dude in the video, if that was me I would have been getting my inner Pacquiao on and at least make an example of one to get the others off me

In an ideal situation I would keep my cool and try everything possible not to get violent.

As for dude in the video, if that was me I would have been getting my inner Pacquiao on and at least make an example of one to get the others off me

Abusing women is not good....but if a +!%*+ touch my face on some fly *$!@ she getting slapped the %#+% back baaaaali dat.

Abusing women is not good....but if a +!%*+ touch my face on some fly *$!@ she getting slapped the %#+% back baaaaali dat.

Anyone comes at me, I don't care what the sex, is I swing.
I swing so hard they would fell the hit for generations.

Anyone comes at me, I don't care what the sex, is I swing.
I swing so hard they would fell the hit for generations.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by StreetPharmacist

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

SoVerSoTowel wrote:

You'll get banned for that...

Nt's getting so soft, mods acting like the general population is full of sensitive 13 year old girls catching feelings over every little comment
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

strong, defiant first post
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
@Anton
and isn't your SN someones sig? lol

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by StreetPharmacist

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

SoVerSoTowel wrote:

You'll get banned for that...

Nt's getting so soft, mods acting like the general population is full of sensitive 13 year old girls catching feelings over every little comment
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

strong, defiant first post
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
@Anton
and isn't your SN someones sig? lol

The crazy thing is this thread wouldn't even be so provocative if the thought wasn't on everyone's mind.

This 21st century paradox of "a woman can't hurt you" is a load of .....

There's tons of women in prison because an unlucky dude kept "walking away" and this EMPOWERED her to think it's ok.

Cops are trained to unload a whole clip into the perp it he feels his life is in danger...women included.

Those females could've killed him or an angry housewife being to dramatic with a kitchen knife or coffee mug.

Watch those 1950's movies or shows
pimp.gif
, dudes didn't hesitate to make the distinction clear between man and women.

"To the moon Alice" - Honeymooners

Women want equal rights and wages in everything else but a fist fight...
ohwell.gif
, proof they're indecisive creatures

The crazy thing is this thread wouldn't even be so provocative if the thought wasn't on everyone's mind.

This 21st century paradox of "a woman can't hurt you" is a load of .....

There's tons of women in prison because an unlucky dude kept "walking away" and this EMPOWERED her to think it's ok.

Cops are trained to unload a whole clip into the perp it he feels his life is in danger...women included.

Those females could've killed him or an angry housewife being to dramatic with a kitchen knife or coffee mug.

Watch those 1950's movies or shows
pimp.gif
, dudes didn't hesitate to make the distinction clear between man and women.

"To the moon Alice" - Honeymooners

Women want equal rights and wages in everything else but a fist fight...
ohwell.gif
, proof they're indecisive creatures

Back
Top Bottom