Is it normal for a guy and girl that are just friends to say they like each other?

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

She sounds guilty and defensive.

She has probably convinced herself that what she is doing is not wrong (this is how girls think -- they act first and then they develop the logic later to justify their actions). For example, she's convinced herself it's ok to spend time with this other guy because they're just friends and they're not doing anything physical. As for not telling you about it, she has her reasoning for that too -- that you would become upset. Well no $%$%, sherlock. Of course you would become upset. She's doing something she shouldn't. But she ignores that latter part and just focuses on the part about you being upset.

Realist S_ I've read on this forum
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
To be fair, though, I stole it from someone who posted it on NT a couple years ago. Surprised me at first but then I noticed it's true.

Originally Posted by dapurplengold213

i basically let her know everything last night. Told her how thats really messed up and that I have no trust in her at all. She understood why it looks bad and she would not do it again. Apparently she saw nothing wrong with her going out with a guy "friend". She was like I like him as a friend but I love you .She told me all this BS about how there just good friends and she didn't tell me because she knew I would get extremely angry. I was like NO Sh@t I'm going to get mad. But yea i can't roll with a chick like that. So I'm DONE with her. No trust , no relationship. Peace

hey, you handled the sitch the way it needed to be handled. chin up

lol at flirting with friends, how does that even work?

From a guys perspective, imagine two guy friends flirting with each other in a super non sexual way...but wait All Ready, that doesn't make any sense...exactly

Point is if you are attracted to your friend you really aren't friends

A friend is what you call a chick or dude when you bring them around your mom and don't wanna come off as a dog or loose and you are def hitting it/getting hit

people never cease to amaze me with this friend logic or lack thereof, either the chick will have more feelings for the guy or the guy will have more feelings for the chick, it's rare that it will be balanced and completely non sexual

the chances of that happening is like winning the lotto and being struck by lightning the same day

and cap, being a tease is far worse than being loose, at least the loose chicks picked a team...you just sitting there straddling the fence emotionally showing favor to both sides

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

pics of her, you and him for comparison

either way...you wanna get ready to let it go...

gotta leave it with your head up like

Once O.P. Get pic like this sent to his FaceBook inbox
polls_polls_polls_polls_boyfriend_kissing_girlfriend_copy_2638_98713_xlarge.jpeg

O.P. gonna have 1 tear coming down like....
terrell-owens.png

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

^
pimp.gif
You All Ready know.

i see you big dog, i cringe every time i see threads like this and respond every time
laugh.gif

this whole friend concept is one of my biggest pet peeves because nobody truly believes it when you tell them that

Originally Posted by cap1229

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Normally I would agree with you but this dude is a dog and he got with his girlfriend because I wouldn't %!+% him and I friend zoned him. His respect for there relationship is low considering I decided i wasn't gonna flirt with him heavy anymore.
You're a tease, sweetie.

Much rather be a seen as a tease that can be cracked with the right game than a @@!*@ who a dude has already had just based off some playful flirting especially if I have to see him everyday and work with him. And I'm the only female in our work setting...and I work with other dudes who like me. Nahhhh.

I knew yall wasnt really friends. Dude is just cool with you because he tried and failed. Iuno some guys have this subconcious thought that if i hang in there long enough i might have a shot. Kinda like op g/f so call buddy did. Im pretty sure he tried she for whatever reason dissed him, and decided to go with op. And now that he is like oh ok cool w/e we will be friends ill get to know you/like you for you, she thinks thats sweet and thinks ah maaybe he is the one, but i cant try or find out because i have a man and it would be a bad look for me.

Op to be honest she is diggin dude. You are nuttin more then a security blanket a safe haven. Its if she goes for him and fails then she loses you both. If she just sticks with you well it isnt that bad and atleast she has someone. Shes with you solely on the fact of being scared of pursuing him and it ends up an epic fail. Thats why she didnt tell you about the trip etc.. She is just testing the waters trying to see where she stands with the other dude.

Originally Posted by CaBron James 23

whats their history? where did they first meat? how long have they known each other? did they go to high school or grammar school together? was he piping before you?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by All Ready

and cap, being a tease is far worse than being loose, at least the loose chicks picked a team...you just sitting there straddling the fence emotionally showing favor to both sides

Lol I don't have to pick a team.

Originally Posted by GRideBounca11

MEN AND WOMEN CANNOT BE JUST FRIENDS.
MEN AND WOMEN CANNOT BE JUST FRIENDS. (for emphasis)

WHILE THEY WENT ON THEIR "FRIEND DATE", THE ONLY THING ON HIS MIND WAS BLOWING YOUR GIRL'S BACK OUT (in all seriousness).

UNLESS DUDE IS GAY, I SAY BREAK UP WITH HER.

Do it now OP before things get even shadier. It's obvious she does not respect you and if she's hiding this from you, think about what other information she could be holding on to "because she knew you'd be upset". Comon man, only a youngin would still be blindly believing her BS.

Tears when confronted? Saying their Just friends? Too easy man.

Just dead ol' girl.
Ya'll always post *$+* like this and I don't agree. My best friend is a girl and I have a girlfriend. My best friend is like my sister and I legitimately don't think any of these types of thoughts about her. Even though everyone else thinks I do I can assure you I don't.

She could've easily told you about that, but she thought you would be upset when she told you they were goin to hook up that day. no trust there fam

Originally Posted by rocman23

Originally Posted by GRideBounca11

MEN AND WOMEN CANNOT BE JUST FRIENDS.
MEN AND WOMEN CANNOT BE JUST FRIENDS. (for emphasis)

WHILE THEY WENT ON THEIR "FRIEND DATE", THE ONLY THING ON HIS MIND WAS BLOWING YOUR GIRL'S BACK OUT (in all seriousness).

UNLESS DUDE IS GAY, I SAY BREAK UP WITH HER.

Do it now OP before things get even shadier. It's obvious she does not respect you and if she's hiding this from you, think about what other information she could be holding on to "because she knew you'd be upset". Comon man, only a youngin would still be blindly believing her BS.

Tears when confronted? Saying their Just friends? Too easy man.

Just dead ol' girl.
Ya'll always post *$+* like this and I don't agree. My best friend is a girl and I have a girlfriend. My best friend is like my sister and I legitimately don't think any of these types of thoughts about her. Even though everyone else thinks I do I can assure you I don't.
Same here, I'm 23 and iv'e been bestfriends with a girl since I was 14.  We have no history and never had any feelings for each other, she's like my sister and my family treats her so.  I'm even her daughters Godfather and my girlfriend has zero problems with it.  

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Sounds like she's in an emotional relationship with dude which means she's basically cheating on you.

Yessir! Leave her now before you get hurt my dude...

It's possible to be just friends and that be it. My one guy who I was like that with just got a girlfriend and we had to stop our heavy flirting and I was okay with that. Makes it less fun tho.
Yes, but it stopped once one of you got in a relationship. There was enough respect for his gf for him to stop the flirting with you.
And I don't know about other guys, but I would never in a million years make this my status: "having the time of my life with (my gfs name)" about another guy's gf unless I was trying to steal his girl and trying to piss him off.

Normally I would agree with you but this dude is a dog and he got with his girlfriend because I wouldn't %!+% him and I friend zoned him. His respect for there relationship is low considering I decided i wasn't gonna flirt with him heavy anymore.

OP this is a prime example of how women think, the way they justify what they do.

You were flirting with him and he was trying to $*@+ you?  Yet you still think
you can classify that as just being friends?  That's your proof it can happen?

No, you were being pursued.  He was trying to $*@+ you. That is the case
in 99.99% of these guy/girl "friendships".

Originally Posted by FrankMatthews

Yes, but it stopped once one of you got in a relationship. There was enough respect for his gf for him to stop the flirting with you.
And I don't know about other guys, but I would never in a million years make this my status: "having the time of my life with (my gfs name)" about another guy's gf unless I was trying to steal his girl and trying to piss him off.

OP this is a prime example of how women think, the way they justify what they do.

You were flirting with him and he was trying to $*@+ you?  Yet you still think
you can classify that as just being friends
?  That's your proof it can happen?

No, you were being pursued.  He was trying to $*@+ you. That is the case
in 99.99% of these guy/girl "friendships".
laugh.gif
 flirting with a friend.
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom