Is it normal for a guy and girl that are just friends to say they like each other?

My gf of 2 years and one of her guy "friends" were messaging on fb and she told him that she really likes him and she feels like she can trust him. She ended up going out with him to a friend reunion thing and she didn't tell me. She claims she didn't tell me because she knew I would be very upset . In the messages she goes on to say that they connected. And they both said they had an amazing time. She claimed that they are just friends and that is all. I am about ready to break up with her cause I just don't think thats right..Without trust I can't have a relationship. 
Anyways, is it normal for a girl and a guy who are just friends to be that friendly with each other? seems too friendly to me. 

whats their history? where did they first meat? how long have they known each other? did they go to high school or grammar school together? was he piping before you?

Originally Posted by dapurplengold213

My gf of 2 years and one of her guy "friends" were messaging on fb and she told him that she really likes him and she feels like she can trust him. She ended up going out with him to a friend reunion thing and she didn't tell me. She claims she didn't tell me because she knew I would be very upset . In the messages she goes on to say that they connected. And they both said they had an amazing time. She claimed that they are just friends and that is all. I am about ready to break up with her cause I just don't think thats right..Without trust I can't have a relationship. 
Anyways, is it normal for a girl and a guy who are just friends to be that friendly with each other? seems too friendly to me. 
laugh.gif
 Chicks still say things like this? I don't see anything good coming out of this relationship and it's quite obvious she doesn't respect you.

Do yourself a favor...

Sounds like she's in an emotional relationship with dude which means she's basically cheating on you.

they went to school together. they've never dated but they have been friends and just recently started talking with each other. She started crying last night when I confronted her about it and she was saying "she loves me" and all that. But I don't know what to believe now. This guys Facebook status that night was "having the time of my life with (my gfs name)."

I don't think i can still be with her. I just don't see how i can trust her. She claims that the reason she didn't tell me is because i don't take news about her going out with her friends right.

they went to school together. they've never dated but they have been friends and just recently started talking with each other. She started crying last night when I confronted her about it and she was saying "she loves me" and all that. But I don't know what to believe now. This guys Facebook status that night was "having the time of my life with (my gfs name)."

I don't think i can still be with her. I just don't see how i can trust her. She claims that the reason she didn't tell me is because i don't take news about her going out with her friends right.
I was in a similar situation as you OP. I broke up with her not too long ago and things have been a lot better, it starts now and then the lying will never stop it just gets worse and worse to the point where you can't focus on anything. Just dead it. 

1) 
alien.gif

2)  
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 I'm sorry, but 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

A woman will always test a man, you can't control that part of the problem.. but you can control how you react to the test all together. You gotta check that unregulated disrespectful behavior and let her know you're not going to tolerate it. If she did this, it's only a matter of time before her actions get bolder. And by you playing calm and getting emotional over her meaningless words of "I love you", she'll be out with next man saying the same *%%*..  like Nipsey said "Only one of us believe that" 
laugh.gif
 .. She has this guy in the picture frolicking in the snow, while you're standing around clueless (love spell).. She either wants one of two things from you.. To be checked, or step aside.

MEN AND WOMEN CANNOT BE JUST FRIENDS.
MEN AND WOMEN CANNOT BE JUST FRIENDS. (for emphasis)

WHILE THEY WENT ON THEIR "FRIEND DATE", THE ONLY THING ON HIS MIND WAS BLOWING YOUR GIRL'S BACK OUT (in all seriousness).

UNLESS DUDE IS GAY, I SAY BREAK UP WITH HER.

Do it now OP before things get even shadier. It's obvious she does not respect you and if she's hiding this from you, think about what other information she could be holding on to "because she knew you'd be upset". Comon man, only a youngin would still be blindly believing her BS.

Tears when confronted? Saying their Just friends? Too easy man.

Just dead ol' girl.

Ol dude going drake to take your lady from you, he ain't slick playing the sensitive understanding role, girls current bf gets jealous breaks up with her, girl needs a shoulder to cry on, drake is there to console her, with a glass or two of sangria, then bam drake is smashing your girl

We call that Going drake on the ***!@

That %*%# ain't normal b.

No respect for you. She out with ol boy and didn't tell u. If it wasn't that deep then checking with u would not have been a problem. Regardless of how she thought u would take it, she has to show you that respect or get gone.

She's trying to make herself feel better about cheating on you by crying and claiming that she loves you.

Yes, she's cheating on you, and if she isn't, she's going to.

Originally Posted by GRideBounca11

MEN AND WOMEN CANNOT BE JUST FRIENDS.
MEN AND WOMEN CANNOT BE JUST FRIENDS. (for emphasis)

WHILE THEY WENT ON THEIR "FRIEND DATE", THE ONLY THING ON HIS MIND WAS BLOWING YOUR GIRL'S BACK OUT (in all seriousness).

UNLESS DUDE IS GAY, I SAY BREAK UP WITH HER.

Do it now OP before things get even shadier. It's obvious she does not respect you and if she's hiding this from you, think about what other information she could be holding on to "because she knew you'd be upset". Comon man, only a youngin would still be blindly believing her BS.

Tears when confronted? Saying their Just friends? Too easy man.

Just dead ol' girl.
this. well said. move on OP.

Originally Posted by CaBron James 23

whats their history? where did they first meat? how long have they known each other? did they go to high school or grammar school together? was he piping before you?

am i the only one that caught this?
roll.gif

basically you guys in here are stating the way i feel about this BS. what makes it more of a slap in the face is that she was living here at my house for a month and she claimed that she was going to go sleep at her sisters house that night to take care of her nephew the next day (which she regularly does). she claims she didn't plan on going till she was invited to the gathering. but yea i told her to move out. so she moved out yesterday back to her sisters house.

ehhhhhh 
30t6p3b.gif

basically you guys in here are stating the way i feel about this BS. what makes it more of a slap in the face is that she was living here at my house for a month and she claimed that she was going to go sleep at her sisters house that night. which she technically did. she claims she didn't plan on going till she was invited to the gathering. but yea i told her to move out. so she moved out yesterday back to her sisters house.
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
dont come back in this thread til you break it off. plenty of females out there. you dudes need to start acting like MEN and showing ur dominance over any female especially these situations.

Back
Top Bottom