Is Kendrick Perkins the meanest lookin dude in the NBA?

Originally Posted by phillipprettyugly

it's his mouth, dude has the smallest mouth looking like woll smoth.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Perkins, Cassell and Rondo standing next to each other? A black hole of ugliness sprang forth from my laptop, sucking all beauty from the world and destroyingit.

Hahaha, Woll Smoth. Anyway, because he's a Celtic I'm due to hate him and want to make fun of his face. But I just think of his mean mugging as hisgame face, except that he is seemingly always wearing it. But when do we see him besides around game time?

I always that he looked like some geigh dude trying to act/look hard but he ain't foolin me. It's called overcompensation. Between him Rondo and Davisthey have a pretty flamboyant team.

+#% is a woll smoth? LOL. anyway, he has this type of face where i just want to continuously stomp on with a spiked boot. its just that annoying.

Chubbs has never smiled - even playing beside hall of famers, you think he would crack a smile once...

Big Baby shows enough emotion for the both of them...

I wanted to like the Celtics last year when they got together but this dude completely ruined it. I hate him.

yo if i had del taco meat on my chest like that best believe id shave that !#%% off
sick.gif

mayne when it was game 6 and the celtics was up by 30 he was on the bench actually on the floor just straight mean muggin everybody

When was mean as hell yesterday during the game. I would never approach him for an autograph.

He has a low eyebrow bone, big cheeks, and is ugly overall. That's his excuse for the constant mean mug.

Back
Top Bottom