Is Kobe is still exciting to watch?

Originally Posted by MaxElite

Riiiiiiiight, cuz only KIDS get excited to see dunks and crossovers. Give me a break.

I'm sorry that as a 26 year old guy, I dont jump out my seat in amazement when Kobe hits a fadeaway jumper. And neither does anyone else on this board regardless of age.
He's not as exciting to watch when you compare him to a guy like D Rose.
I'm sure alot of people will jump out their seats if that fadeway is the game winning shot
pimp.gif

--He still has his moments. But overall...no.
--And I'm what some would consider a "stan" too.

--He still has his moments. But overall...no.
--And I'm what some would consider a "stan" too.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by IgnantBliss

Originally Posted by JsindaA

Just as exciting as Jordan his last couple years in Chi and with Washington. 

4d026fb616924c5b62072b9f1452e40a807a2746_r.jpg

grin.gif
 Until Kobe pull something like this off then I'm going to have to disagree

you mean push off?

as far as kobe being exciting, no. the second half of last season and this season is showing this dude has lost it pretty much. he doesnt seem to know hes lost a step. that could be the downfall for the lakers this year
roll.gif
I was waiting for the push off comment...come on brah. We seen this play a million times. MJ hand ain't make Russell do all that.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

grin.gif

you mean push off?

as far as kobe being exciting, no. the second half of last season and this season is showing this dude has lost it pretty much. he doesnt seem to know hes lost a step. that could be the downfall for the lakers this year
roll.gif
I was waiting for the push off comment...come on brah. We seen this play a million times. MJ hand ain't make Russell do all that.

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

grin.gif

laugh.gif
you know NT would erupt if Kobe won a championship like that

laugh.gif
The slurping would be at a ALL TIME HIGH

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

grin.gif

laugh.gif
you know NT would erupt if Kobe won a championship like that

laugh.gif
The slurping would be at a ALL TIME HIGH

LOL @ people getting excited over footwork and midrange game. You can appreciate his greatness and his achievements but cmon.

The question is if he is still exciting to watch. Guess what alley oops, flashy dunks, and crossovers get people excited, not guile and craftiness.

The only excitement he brings to the table now is his ability to hit game winning buzzer beaters and such. Kobe aint dunking over no one anymore.
O rly?
I still feel that he has a few facials to give come playoff time.

And after watching the documentary Kobe doin' work, I have appreciated his game that much more. He may not be as exciting, but he is still enjoyable to watch.

LOL @ people getting excited over footwork and midrange game. You can appreciate his greatness and his achievements but cmon.

The question is if he is still exciting to watch. Guess what alley oops, flashy dunks, and crossovers get people excited, not guile and craftiness.

The only excitement he brings to the table now is his ability to hit game winning buzzer beaters and such. Kobe aint dunking over no one anymore.
O rly?
I still feel that he has a few facials to give come playoff time.

And after watching the documentary Kobe doin' work, I have appreciated his game that much more. He may not be as exciting, but he is still enjoyable to watch.

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

Just as exciting as Jordan his last couple years in Chi and with Washington.�

�
grin.gif
�Until Kobe pull something like this off then I'm going to have to disagree
grin.gif
That was nice and all but it wasn't even in the finals...come on brah.

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

Just as exciting as Jordan his last couple years in Chi and with Washington.�

�
grin.gif
�Until Kobe pull something like this off then I'm going to have to disagree
grin.gif
That was nice and all but it wasn't even in the finals...come on brah.

c'mon man. dudes is acting like he dont be making extremely difficult shots. he makes pretty passes. granted its not the '!#$% on you' poster dunks much anymore, he hits shots i see no one else in the league make. also, the cats saying he aint exciting are probably the cats who said he ballhogged too much, but now that hes decreased that hes not exciting. you cant have your cake snd eat it too. but i digress, kobe is still exciting but 24 is not 8.

c'mon man. dudes is acting like he dont be making extremely difficult shots. he makes pretty passes. granted its not the '!#$% on you' poster dunks much anymore, he hits shots i see no one else in the league make. also, the cats saying he aint exciting are probably the cats who said he ballhogged too much, but now that hes decreased that hes not exciting. you cant have your cake snd eat it too. but i digress, kobe is still exciting but 24 is not 8.

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

The way he can get a shot off no matter where he is, his footwork, and seeing him set all kinds of personal and team milestones is def enjoyable to watch.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

The way he can get a shot off no matter where he is, his footwork, and seeing him set all kinds of personal and team milestones is def enjoyable to watch.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Kookcle

End of games - YES
First 46 mins. - every now and then

his triple-pump-fake-jumpshot annoys me
laugh.gif

This man knows.
& yeah that triple pump fake is funny, but too nasty
pimp.gif

But how are dunks the only exciting this about basketball?
grin.gif

It's still amazing how Kobe is still the best player in the league since 04' and on.... almost seven years now
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Kookcle

End of games - YES
First 46 mins. - every now and then

his triple-pump-fake-jumpshot annoys me
laugh.gif

This man knows.
& yeah that triple pump fake is funny, but too nasty
pimp.gif

But how are dunks the only exciting this about basketball?
grin.gif

It's still amazing how Kobe is still the best player in the league since 04' and on.... almost seven years now
smokin.gif

If your definition of exciting is and1 type of crossovers and 360 dunks then the answer is obviously no. As a Laker fan, if him and the team continue to win championships then that's excitement.

If your definition of exciting is and1 type of crossovers and 360 dunks then the answer is obviously no. As a Laker fan, if him and the team continue to win championships then that's excitement.

kobe was robbed of his glory a few years back he should have atleast 3 mvps in his name. but he has lost a step but still a top 3 scorer in the league and when people score its fun to watch. but all pails to comparison to that other LA guy that has trampolines under him...i forgot his name
wink.gif

kobe was robbed of his glory a few years back he should have atleast 3 mvps in his name. but he has lost a step but still a top 3 scorer in the league and when people score its fun to watch. but all pails to comparison to that other LA guy that has trampolines under him...i forgot his name
wink.gif

For the casual fan maybe not. Kobe is probably one of the most skilled offensive players in the history of the game and it's still very exciting to watch he can go for 40 on any night still.

For the casual fan maybe not. Kobe is probably one of the most skilled offensive players in the history of the game and it's still very exciting to watch he can go for 40 on any night still.

Back
Top Bottom