Is Lebron James still the best basketball player right now?

^^^your triple double logic means you think Big O and Magic were better than Jordan.....

Yes, Durant is better than Lebron....same Durant that decided to join the team that beat him in the playoffs, a team that already was stacked...MVP already on the team, and won championship 13 months earlier.....he gets a LOT of credit for that....because it has never been done like that in any sport....JUMPING on a bandwagon so hard.....thats like MVP malone decides to leave Jazz and Join another MVP that has already won a championship....i can understand Durant wanting to leave but to join a team like that? JOKE.

"Cuz the Cavs are championship contenders right now lol"
since you clearly didnt follow what i write let me slow it down make it more simple.
MOST GMs would take Lebron 1 and then build around him.....ie if all teams could draft from a pool of all players one at a time...ie like a fantasy draft....Lebron would MOST often go 1....
Think long and hard about it....you get lebron one then 2nd & 3rd rounds you get 33rd 34th best players to go with Lebron.....for one season? yea MOST GMs take lebron imo
in case you can't follow still? Durant's team wouldnt have curry on it.

No my logic applies to Lebron being known for his triple doubles, great all around player. But I just mentioned something he's never done before yet Russy has. Mike is known to be a straight up killer, ball in his hands last seconds. That's not Lebron. I'm saying Lebron isn't even the best at what he's best at.

I do not believe putting Lebron, esp this 33 year old one on any team automatically makes them instant title contenders. His current Cavs (yes the one without Kyrie. The one with Love and IT) aren't making it out of the east. Put him on the Kings and they're still not making the playoffs in the Wild West. Put him on the Magic and I don't see them beating the top 4 in the east. Considering that team doesn't have players as good as IT and Love. But. Long Live the King lmao

You went too far. Kings would make the playoffs with Lebron. Agree with rest.

LeBron can’t afford to play defense like he used to every night. That’s why he’s playing free safety a lot. I’m sure he’s saving his body and energy for the playoff push

He doesnt play defense in the playoffs either.
64106063-2D77-46BA-B5F5-69240F462E24.jpeg

Didn’t watch. LeBron might not have the energy or ability to play at the defensive level as he did when he was on the Heat. But the “block” is the best defensive play in finals history

Spoiler. Its 23 minutes of awful, awful defense throughout the entire NBA finals.

lebron hasnt played elite defense in years. elite scorers light up seeing bron trying to check them

From someone that constantly talks **** about Bron...
Yes, he is.
Nobody impacts their TEAM more than him.

Back
Top Bottom