Is Lebron James still the best basketball player right now?

How’d I miss this thread :lol:.

No....Bron isn’t the best player in basketball anymore. And it’s OK. KD & Steph are both better.

Other than that...he’s in the 3-4 range. Which is still amazing for a man with his mileage in season 15.

The gap between Bron and KD has been very close for the last 3 years. Steph arguably been better than all w of them over the past 3 years.

1. KD
1a. Steph
3. Bron/Harden/Kawhi (healthy).

Hell to the naw naw, and hasn't been for a couple seasons either.

No.

KD better.
Steph better.
Russ better.
Harden better.

IMO as LBJ continues to age he will struggle, dude does not have an old man's game and surprises me he hasn't developed one.

Posted this in the unpopular opinion thread and had people coming at my neck.

He's definitely not top 3. Arguably not top 5, but it's debatable.

1. Steph
2. KD
3. Harden

steph's defense is similar to being on a block of ice, dripping in oil, wearing roller skates compared to LeBron.

Lebron is 444 out of 499 in defensive rating this year. Steph is 265. Both are bad, but lebron plays defense like a free safety tree.

steph's defense is similar to being on a block of ice, dripping in oil, wearing roller skates compared to LeBron.

Ninja....just stop talking sports man :lol:. It’s clear as hell you don’t know what you’re talking about. I’m still waiting for D Wade to have the dynamo defensive season you were predicting :nerd: :lol:

Ninja....just stop talking sports man :lol:. It’s clear as hell you don’t know what you’re talking about. I’m still waiting for D Wade to have the dynamo defensive season you were predicting :nerd: :lol:

:lol:Not happening, he had his boy traded.

1024x1024.jpg

Had 5 blocks too that game
KD defense>>
This a foul tho

LeBron >>>kd

LeBron is still da greatest basketball alive now, only person in da conversation is KD...period.

Back
Top Bottom