Is my brother in the wrong for what he did?

Originally Posted by gaseousfashion

He should've kicked her
ba62575ea69534ff78721e97943f91cc8212329.gif
, she broke his nose.

he definitly should not feel bad. I don't care if its a girl, you have the right to defend yourself.

Originally Posted by firenflames

Nope, if a girl is going to step to you like a man, you treat her like a man.
truth. if she gonna hit you like she a man then you just may have to fight her like a man. he just can't sit stand there and let them beat onhim

ill fire on a butch.

they wanna play men, they can play fisticuffs too.

then they cry and act like girls again

Not at all. He should've broke an orbital bone or something. They want to walk around with strap-ons pretending to have a penis I'll show what its liketo have a penis. Step to someone like a man you get knocked down and stomped out like one.

Originally Posted by MBIII

what the hell were yall doing at a butch-lesbian party to begin with???...
it was an early Halloween costume party, and there were just a bunch of lesbians there.

If your sis was small enough to start/participate in a fight and not big enough to walk away he should've let her fight her own battle.

I think if a girl is strong enough to break your nose its fair game, and it's stupid of her to think just because you hit a guy like that means hewon't hit you back... she was asking for it.

Originally Posted by heLiumcLinton

Originally Posted by joshyy1834

Nope, if a girl is going to step to you like a man, you treat her like a man.

nah , that's a femaile , chill . he was wrong for it .

In this particular case he wasn't. These people impersonate men, and wish they were born as males.
indifferent.gif
ignorance on NT is beyond me

Damn son can't even spell femaile right.
laugh.gif
(female)
eyes.gif
And damn whats with all of the comma.

And yes the ignorance's on NT is beyond me.
tired.gif

Man regardless of any stipulation if its my fam im getting involved. No your brother was not wrong he pushedthem away from your sis first then the woman felt need to lay her hands on him with extreme force. me personally if a woman **** me take off the cuffs unlockthe gate word to......

Back
Top Bottom