IS NIKETALK NEW LAYOUT TRASH???? THREAD

IS THE LAYOUT TRASH

• Total voters
I seen what I did to you in the Popeyes thread....
You threw the white flag and walked home, as i recall.
if u say so
i dont even remember what ur referring to
shows how trash ur life is
u take wins anywhere u can
i say that respectfully though

if u say so
i dont even remember what ur referring to
shows how trash ur life is
u take wins anywhere u can
i say that respectfully though
1569639536021.gif

But your reply will be
“Ok”
I’ll leave you alone know.

:nthat:

Great work Methodical Management Methodical Management & HellaSteph HellaSteph and everyone else involved.

Thought you guys were going to roll it out for our 20th Anniversary.

I thought the new site was dope when I tested the beta.

I only got on NT this morning and not again until the train ride home in the evening so I guess I missed the migration and all the issues that happened throughout the day.

I only read a few replies here and there, but seems like some aren't happy. I think overtime as they get more accustomed to the new update it will be a positive experience for them.

Fun fact but I believe I tested the beta on all of our sites that they made available.

I see something about support and no ads let me look into it.

Yo, so y’all tellin me if y’all see Meth or any other NT staff in real life you wouldn’t buy them cats a drink on the strenf? And some of y’all LIVE on here. Fools Wildin’
I would tell Meth to pull up to see if he's really about that life. All them big words won't help you from catching this fade.

Curious on why management decided to give a status badge “supporter”, it’s almost like imposing some elite status.

Hence already folks (even jokingly) talking about “broke boys vs rich boys”.

What about those that donated in the past? Are they qualified for the badge?
As long as I've been on NT, users were always given badges or labels for donating and it always carried over from platform changes to upgrades.

This isn't something new.

Well yeah Lol, is there an online purchase that doesn’t have a “receipt”? Minus the dark web
Mans legit though NTers was just providing monetary information and throwing it in a void sight unseen :lol:

Last edited:
Is there a way to permanently set the width for a 16x9 screen?

If I change it manually, it's good until I leave the site. When I come back the width needs to be reset again.

Desktop looks fine, but all the features I enjoyed are gone...
Should probably ask that in here

Staff meeting: We’re gonna build an AD free site, and NT’s gonna pay for it. Bet. MNTGA

So no information before donations, just a "trust us guys."

slack-imgs-1.com.0.0.jpeg.jpg
You can see the list of charities we've supported before. Until we know how much we're able to raise with this, we don't know how well we can spread it around to different organizations - and who knows what disaster may strike between now and then?

In the future, I'd like to set up a drop down selection that allows contributors to choose from one of, say, four respected charities to designate their money towards if they have a preference. As we just started this offer today, I see no reason to commit whatever funds we raise to a single organization.

If you're not okay with that, you can just view the ads. It's your call.

That's really the point here: to give everyone a choice. If you hate the ads, now you have a legitimate option.

Ad revenues are declining across the industry, but we're not going to hide our content behind a paywall like newspapers or make you the product and sell your user data like a social media site.

This site costs money to operate. If you'd like to make use of its services, you now have two ways to can help us continue to offer and improve them.

someone tell me whats wrong with this:

:rofl:
That shows you the difference in display resolutions between 2019 and 1999, doesn't it? The issue there is that it's showing at actual size. We'll have to scale it up.

It's silly looking, but it's the least of the issues at the moment. We'll get it fixed.

are we getting the page numbers back? I was looking for a reply like this, I knew I wouldn't be the only one
Yes, we'll bring those back. The style code is already in there for it, it shouldn't take too long to get that done. I'm hoping they'll be back up by Monday at the latest. I consider that a high priority.

Things like that can happen in test environments, because even when you deliberately create pages with a lot of placeholder content, you don't have the same desire to view the last page, so it can get overlooked. The designer omitted the numbers, the developer was tasked with replicating the design.

I should've caught it during testing. I didn't. It's on me, but we'll get it fixed.

Why are some keywords popping out as links?
Nike keeps coming up in red and directs you to their website
Cla pops up in red and redirects you to Walmart
We noticed this earlier today. Apparently a viglink plugin wasn't properly configured. viglink offers publishers a variety of affiliate services. The one we're interested in gives sites credit for traffic they send to merchants that ultimately result in sales. This technology does not add new links into any user content - it just includes an identifier that gives the community credit.

They also offer technology that inserts links into content via keyword matching. This has been presented to me several times by several different partners and it's been rejected every single time. The configuration issue should be resolved shortly.

I would tell Meth to pull up to see if he's really about that life. All them big words won't help you from catching this fade.
giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom