IS NIKETALK NEW LAYOUT TRASH???? THREAD

IS THE LAYOUT TRASH

• Total voters
Noticeably faster now for page loading.

I think posting is still a little slow though.

Much better though.

usable

Noticeably faster now for page loading.

I think posting is still a little slow though.

Much better though.

usable

Thanks for giving us the chance to resolve the slowness. It was very annoying. We'll continue to speed up the site if/when it's safe.

CelebratedIdenticalEnglishsetter-size_restricted.gif

When on mobile, how do you go directly to the last page of a thread if you’re in general without having to click on the thread itself first.

When on mobile, how do you go directly to the last page of a thread if you’re in general without having to click on the thread itself first.

Like when you're in General, for example? And then you're looking at a thread?

Like when you're in General, for example? And then you're looking at a thread?
If Im on the main general page and want to go to the last page of a thread, each thread would usually have the last few page numbers after the title so you could just go directly there.

If Im on the main general page and want to go to the last page of a thread, each thread would usually have the last few page numbers after the title so you could just go directly there.

Ah, so you're talking about the pagination. I'm afraid the way we designed for mobile was to try to keep it limited in space. If you click on a thread, it should take you automatically to the first unread post. At least, that's my experience when I use mobile.

You get 1-year of no ads on NikeTalk for a $20 donation. We're offering this promotion through the end of this year to celebrate our 20th anniversary. We can't promise that this deal will last so if you join now, it's the best offer yet!
Where do I donate? Didn't know that was a thing.

I’m not really a fan of it. I’m using it on my iPhone X and it makes my eyes hurt scrolling down. There is too much going on imo. Switching back to og theme and paying the 20 to take off ads is the only saving grace. Don’t mind dropping the 20 though. Been rocking wit NT for years. Basically it’s trash but I’ll still support lol.

This layout is fire. Upon visiting the site and seeing it I realized how outdated the previous layout was.

stylistic wise? I don't know what you're talkin about..this skinny font I'm looking at now looks like when OG niketalk went from EZboard to Yuku servers before it turn to sneakertalk... previous layout was EZboard italic block niketalk / Nike font on steroids.

da last web layout was perfect stylistic wise, da aesthetics needed zero changes, what was merely needed was under da hood functionality upgrades and implementation as far as native emoji
compatibility with cell phones on mobile.

This ad on the bottom of the page is terrible. Takes up like 25% of the screen so I'm only able to see like 2 posts max on the screen at a time.

Back
Top Bottom