Is The Title of Most Hated In NBA Shifting Right Before Our Very Eyes

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

AM 1 FIEND:
Until LeBron rapes someone, Kobe is still the most hated.
Stubborn ignorance FTW!

I see you're still salty, looks like your going to make a point to always come out me now. Why don't we both do each other a favor and ignore oneanother.

Originally Posted by AM 1 FIEND

For those of you claiming that Jordan received the same hate as Kobe, you couldn't be more wrong. True, Jordan was criticized by Vets when he first came into the league ( Flashiness at the all-star game, being froze out by Isiah ), but the media didn't attack him or create drama. As a matter of fact, the Chicago press protected this man to no end. They knew about his first born being born out of wedlock, however they didn't make it a story. It wasn't until the gambling story rose to the surface that Money was actually given any negative press. The media wasn't 24/7 or near the scale it is today when Jordan played his early years. I don't see all of the alleged hate you guys are saying LeBron is getting. I think some of you live in your own little world or let nt dictate reality to you. Kobe is by far the most hated player in the NBA.
CO-SIGN. YUCK CO-SIGNED A CONDOM
sick.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by the PGA tour

Dude is a very good player, but I just can't stand his over-inflated ego.

I agree, the dude is a joke. He refers to him self in third-person. He is a great player but he is full of himself

Originally Posted by AM 1 FIEND

For those of you claiming that Jordan received the same hate as Kobe, you couldn't be more wrong. True, Jordan was criticized by Vets when he first came into the league ( Flashiness at the all-star game, being froze out by Isiah ), but the media didn't attack him or create drama. As a matter of fact, the Chicago press protected this man to no end. They knew about his first born being born out of wedlock, however they didn't make it a story. It wasn't until the gambling story rose to the surface that Money was actually given any negative press. The media wasn't 24/7 or near the scale it is today when Jordan played his early years. I don't see all of the alleged hate you guys are saying LeBron is getting. I think some of you live in your own little world or let nt dictate reality to you. Kobe is by far the most hated player in the NBA.

you remind me alot of zodogg. are you a friend of his?

Originally Posted by Chettaonjays

I never liked Kobe but when he came out and said Shaq cheats too he jus never got caught.

tired.gif

that 4ever made me view Kobe as _obe

Co-sign.

It boggles my mind that so many of the Kobe lovers don't understand that point... Or can't simply say "ok, I see why some people hate him...that's a legit reason". It's like, as soon as you say something bad about dude, some of you feel as if it's your duty to come and rescue 24.(And no, I'm not talking about any one of you in particular).

Not to mention dude was on that "I refuse to report if Charlotte drafts me" tip. Essentially forcing a trade to the Lakers.

The same thing some of you criticize other athletes for doing (forcing their way out of a bad situation), you give a free pass to Dirty Snake for.

Obviously, he did some of these things when he was a younger person. And I know that we all make dumb decisions when we're young. But just SIX MONTHS AGOthis guy was begging to get out of LA.

He may not be the most hated PLAYER in the L, but I agree that Hiss is still the most hated SUPERSTAR in the L.

At least by me.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by the PGA tour

Dude is a very good player, but I just can't stand his over-inflated ego.

I like him as a player, he is going to be one of the all-time greats- but when I watch or listen to some of the things that he says...
eyes.gif

Stubborn ignorance FTW!
AM 1 FIEND:
I see you're still salty, looks like your going to make a point to always come out me now. Why don't we both do each other a favor and ignore one another.

= "I don't like you anymore, ska. So I'm going to ignore you from now on.. *pouty face* Oh, and I'm going to blame it on youbeing salty. Cool?"

Buddy, people have tried that with me too much, and they've been wrong. Those of you that really think people are getting mad at you over the internet,it's not really possible to convince you guys that everyone doesn't do that. It's not really possible to convince you of that, because clearly YOUget mad/salty at people over the internet, so to you, it makes sense that EVERYONE gets mad over the internet.

But everyone doesn't take the internet personal.

You think I took that crap personal, man? A multi-page discussion about hip-hop that you bailed out on? I'm supposed to take that personal?
laugh.gif

That was that; this is this.

Trust: I've got no reason to ignore you, because I'm not mad at you, and I'm not salty about anything.

But believe what you want. And ignore me if you want. And blame it on your incorrect conclusion that you need to ignore me because I'm salty.
roll.gif

And watch me not care.
happy.gif

That still doesn't change the fact that Kobe was never convicted of rape.

What? Because we disagreed in one thread, then every time I disagree with something you say in the future, I'm supposed to keep quiet, just in case youthink I'm salty over that one thread?

Nah, a message board is about conversation, and disagreements abound in any conversation.

So now that that's out of the way...

When did Kobe rape anyone?

Here (copy/paste)

"Well, I think he raped her. He may not have been convicted, but I think he did."
"He wasn't convicted of rape, but c'mon... we all know he did it."
"I don't like him. He raped her. End of discussion."
"Well even if he didn't rape her, he cheated on his wife. So until Bron cheats on his wife, Kobe will be the most hated."

Your pick.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Stubborn ignorance FTW!
AM 1 FIEND:
I see you're still salty, looks like your going to make a point to always come out me now. Why don't we both do each other a favor and ignore one another.

= "I don't like you anymore, ska. So I'm going to ignore you from now on.. *pouty face* Oh, and I'm going to blame it on you being salty. Cool?"

Buddy, people have tried that with me too much, and they've been wrong. Those of you that really think people are getting mad at you over the internet, it's not really possible to convince you guys that everyone doesn't do that. It's not really possible to convince you of that, because clearly YOU get mad/salty at people over the internet, so to you, it makes sense that EVERYONE gets mad over the internet.

But everyone doesn't take the internet personal.

You think I took that crap personal, man? A multi-page discussion about hip-hop that you bailed out on? I'm supposed to take that personal?
laugh.gif

That was that; this is this.

Trust: I've got no reason to ignore you, because I'm not mad at you, and I'm not salty about anything.

But believe what you want. And ignore me if you want. And blame it on your incorrect conclusion that you need to ignore me because I'm salty.
roll.gif

And watch me not care.
happy.gif

What? Because we disagreed in one thread, then every time I disagree with something you say in the future, I'm supposed to keep quiet, just in case you think I'm salty over that one thread?

Nah, a message board is about conversation, and disagreements abound in any conversation.

So now that that's out of the way...

When did Kobe rape anyone?

Here (copy/paste)

"Well, I think he raped her. He may not have been convicted, but I think he did."
"He wasn't convicted of rape, but c'mon... we all know he did it."
"I don't like him. He raped her. End of discussion."
"Well even if he didn't rape her, he cheated on his wife. So until Bron cheats on his wife, Kobe will be the most hated."

Your pick.
happy.gif

Go check for that Hip Hop post, funny how you didn't reply to my last reply. You pretty much summed up what type of person you are in the real worldanyways.

That doesn't change the fact Kobe had a real expensive lawyer who helped him win the case. Same with any rich and famous person.
I could care less what went down in Colorado, but to say the court proved Kobe didn't rape her? I'm not saying he did, but you can't definitivelysay he didn't either. There was a huge money settlement.

Originally Posted by acidicality

That doesn't change the fact Kobe had a real expensive lawyer who helped him win the case. Same with any rich and famous person.
I could care less what went down in Colorado, but to say the court proved Kobe didn't rape her? I'm not saying he did, but you can't definitively say he didn't either. There was a huge money settlement.

yes.

the money settlement was in the civil lawsuit, but it was FABER that dropped the official criminal case. Kobe and his prosecutors were willing to go on, sheis the one that refused to testify because she knew her lies were exposed.

Never thought about it but yeah when Bron first came in the league he could do no wrong. But with time comes more expectations and more haters but that is whathappens when you're that exposed.

i think people are just jealous of lebron.

kobe is arguably the best player right now, but he doesn't come into the L with $90 mil handed to him before he even played a game of basketball. he getsendorsements from all over the place, on his way to getting billions...and he's ridiculously gifted with his body and ridiculously good at such a youngage, gonna break all individual records there is known to man...

the kobe hate really started after colorado. a lot of peeps really liked kobe when he came into the L b/c he was young, cocky (like most young playersanyways), but more importantly, dude was well-spoken, educated, and basically a "perfect golden boy." kobe had no flaws on and off the court. butthen that's his off the court stuff.

why do people care what people do off the court anyways? they're famous for playing BASKETBALL. appreciate their skills.

I believe we are seeing a shift~but that doesn't mean anything to me because he's my favorite player and I respect what he does on the basketballcourt. Sure, some personalities in the NBA are better than Lebrons' but that doesn't mean he's not a great basketball player.

Lebron is my favorite player in the NBA, PLAYER! I'm not talking about his personality or the fact that he does have a big-head.

He does some amazing things on the court, and you cannot deny that he doesn't deserve to be a little big headed, because all the great players do. Your inthe NBA, you've made it, you are one of the greatest basketball players in the world. And to be the best in the NBA? Wow.

He deserves to be a little big-headed, even though I think that is why some people don't like him.

Back
Top Bottom