Is there such a thing as....

too much sex in a relationship?
ohwell.gif

nerd.gif

smh... was gonna ask the same thing.

my jumpoff be asking for days off... while I was trying to ask for morning visits.

IMO, there is no such thing.

But, I remember watching this British couple that had constant intercourse. It was funny watching that, the dude kept complaining how we would be tired afterplaying soccer, and his broad would keep nagging for some meat.

There's a point where the whole relationship becomes centered around sex, and that's when it starts to die.

Originally Posted by Apples28

yes when the relationship becomes just physical and not mental anymore
I would have gone with "emotional" instead of "mental." Because I have all sorts of sordid "mental" relationshipswith women who don't even know I exist.

Yes. It takes away from other aspects of your relationship. Namely communication. When you get to a point where you sub sex for communication in solving anissue, you find the issues unresolved. All you do is postpone it.

No.

Are there situations where 'too much sex' would appear to be the problem, but the problem is actually something else related to sex?

Yes.

Of course if it is with the same woman, even if you are mentally strong ...

Eat your favorite food every single day and see what happends.

Now if you are having sex every single day with a different woman then NO .. Sometimes you might get a rotten apple but you be ready to eat within the hour!LMAO!

Now that's real talk!

Back
Top Bottom