Is This Blackface? vol. Olympic Edition

like said its one thing to disagree

and even then did just the mere suggestion really demand this kind of response?

you would think i was in here talkin about peoples moms

like the most holy thing in the world is a white girls right to wear a black facial mask and must be defended to the utmost ability

Last edited:

Looks like a regular ol mud mask...
how many times has it been repeated in this thread that its the taking of pics with the mask that is problematic

if she had put on the mask with no pics no one knows about it no problem

but to sit here and pretend like white dont play with casual racism in this way is facetious

maybe she didnt mean anything, but takin this pic with that color mask on theres no way she or anyone can say that its absolutely impossible to make that correlation

i dont know what she was thinking, but i cant just up and give her the benefit of the doubt, same as i wouldnt give any other white person the benefit of the doubt

9088bfd9f565d1f8e4777591de74e8d198b3dd35fa120dbdf7010a3115de428f_3.jpg

images

Last edited:
People don't know how to respectfully disagree on things.

Just do like you have been doing, ignore the name calling and continue trying to make your claim.

That is all you can do

Just do like you have been doing, ignore the name calling and continue trying to make your claim.

That is all you can do

That's the real problem with NT'ers and the internet in general, people don't know how to converse like adults and fall back on name calling and belittling others to get their emotional point across.

Problem with that is once you belittle someone it makes them less likely to want to see your point.

right i didnt come in the thread barking on anyone who didnt see it as blackface

but because i thought it was, ppl feel its ok to make any and all aspersions on me

i just dont like ppl trying to dictate to me what i do or dont, or rather can or cannot see in this picture

i feel like it has less to do with this particular thread and more to do with ppl just recognizing my s/n and seeing an opportunity to take a shot

Last edited:
:lol:

oh go cry in the corner. You called me a Uncle Tom you aint innocent here. When you post up something and people disagree with you they can say whatever they want, its a message board. You asked for thoughts? I think you opinion on this photo is ridiculous

i clearly made it a point to do that only after you came at my neck on some "i dont want to agree with you on anything ever" like you lowkey tryna say you too good or something

even still quote me i didnt do it directly and i didnt do it without provocation

but of course now its just the internet and you can tell me stop crying while simultaneously crying about how i called u a tom

My analogy shows how ridiculous your excuse is since such an excuse can be used for literally anything...very few things involving human behavior can be 100% unquestionable no matter how obvious they are so an excuse saying "how can you be absolutely positively sure" what a stranger is thinking is a cop out

Last edited:
its a cop out when you cant say for sure

yet the "she just a girl in a facial mask" isnt a cop out just ignoring the casual racism point right?

it only goes one way right? 

i clearly made it a point to do that only after you came at my neck on some "i dont want to agree with you on anything ever" like you lowkey tryna say you too good or something

even still quote me i didnt do it directly and i didnt do it without provocation

but of course now its just the internet and you can tell me stop crying while simultaneously crying about how i called u a tom

I wasn't trying to say Im to good, I was saying clearly we think differently on this race thing. You think it matters if you didnt say it directly? We all know yourself included what allusion is.

I dont know you, and i dont know your history of posts on this website, so unfortunately I decline to "lets call' this anything, I pretty much decline any agreement we might can come to. your posts on this thread seem so ignorant I can't rock with you homie. and i mean no disrespect
because this isnt ALLUDING to me being some person unable to think on it as high as you because im so "ignorant" right?

cuz we both know what allusions are right?

because the mere suggestion of blackface is ignorant right?

white girls dont do this all the time, its only on halloween right?

yea THATS the association

not black people and monkeys

willful ignorance man

the people that found it racist are the racist ones.

you looked at the picture and automatically thought "monkey".

It's literally an inspired reimaging of a King Kong photo. That's like seeing a fantastic 4 comic book, then watching the movie and assuming they have no correlation.

but yet the same person who posted that pic wheres the dogpile on him for not seeing it?

yall wanna dogpile on me for "calling her out" but yet when a genuine racist artifact gets brought up, and he is telling you its NOT RACIST, all i see is mild disagreement

none of the vitriol that was sent my way

indoctrination i tell you

i dont know if its defending the white girl or getting to lash out on a black man

To be fair he didn't call a little black girl a ****. I have a daughter and she has a lot of little white friends due to our location but she knows herself and loves herself. You don't know that girl to sit there and say she's a **** or race traitor or whatever based on some photos. You came off hostile and accusatory from page one. I don't even care that you called the white girl racist :lol: FDB but speaking ill of shorty like that was some sucker ****.

Accusing a beloved black athlete of not being black enough and then calling us all indoctrinated certainly didn't help you

And this too. Like I said I rock with you but you lose people with **** like that. We don't see it your way so we're self hating etc. Get all the way out of here with that.

but how was i wiling when i didnt even start the thread off assuming it was blackface

i just asked for opinions, but ppl didnt just mildly disagree like yall did with him

look at everything that has been said about me in this thread, on top of which im now "playing victim"

i even relented to say, "well even if its not, could she not see how it could be seen as such"

and ppl still jumped on me like i clear face called her a card carrying member of the kkk

You started the thread off implying it was blackface bruh :lol: and your posts after shows us you felt it was blackface/could be blackface. You didn't post it just for us to look at.

H2HK makes thread. White girl in dark face mask.

Like what other reason could there honestly be?

That is all you can do

That's the real problem with NT'ers and the internet in general, people don't know how to converse like adults and fall back on name calling and belittling others to get their emotional point across.

Problem with that is once you belittle someone it makes them less likely to want to see your point.

This a million times. This dude had a good breakdown of that behavior.

You cannot reach people by talking down to them. Ain't gon happen. Human ego is too fragile for that ****.

sad thing is OP comes correct 75% of the time. this joint is just too extreme for dudes to cosign. take the L, OP and save some face.

its a cop out when you cant say for sure

yet the "she just a girl in a facial mask" isnt a cop out just ignoring the casual racism point right?

it only goes one way right? 

Not when 99% agree with the latter point and you are the sole poster arguing against all of the NT General forum...most of the time in science the 1% that is off is called an experimental error or due to chance and is not significant (you)

Last edited:
im gonna call em like i see em

lets not infantilize the girl now shes damn 19 years old not 5

you can see it as sucker **** i cant stop you but im not gonna be going around praising someone who is black if thats how they are

its fair to say i dont know her and just basing it off pics but i mean how much does it take before you have to call a spade a spade?

and even still, the hostility tht was directed at me wasnt because of what i said about simone, but the "lil white girl"

because this isnt ALLUDING to me being some person unable to think on it as high as you because im so "ignorant" right?

cuz we both know what allusions are right?

because the mere suggestion of blackface is ignorant right?

white girls dont do this all the time, its only on halloween right?

When it comes to this picture and it being blackface or not, yes you are ignorant. Thats my opinion, without it needed to be said you can agree or disagree and my opinion doesn't make it a fact .

still more faulty logic

majority does not indicate correctness

99% of these people could willfully not want to see it, that doesnt make it not blackface

if she came out tomorrow and said it was blackface your 99% would be wrong

theres also a tactic of deflection for using "science" or "experiments" as your defense

read this:
 [h1]You’re Arguing With Opinions Not Fact[/h1]
If you really want to excel as a privileged person you need to learn to value data, statistics, research studies and empirical evidence above all things, but especially above personal experiences. You can pretend you are oblivious to the fact most studies have been carried out by privileged people and therefore carry inherent biases, and insist that the marginalized person produce “Evidence” of what they‘re claiming.Their experience does not count as evidence, for it is subjective and therefore worthless.

This is very important because it works in two ways: 1) it communicates to the marginalized person that their personal testament is disbelieved and of no value, causing them great hurt; and 2) it once again reinforces your privilege.

You see, the very capacity to conduct studies, collect data and write detached “fact-based” reports on it, is an inherently privileged activity. The ability to widely access this material and research it exhaustively is also inherently privileged. Privileged People[emoji]174[/emoji] find it easier to pursue these avenues than marginalized people and so once again you are reminding them you possess this privilege and reinforcing that the world at large values a system of analysis that excludes them, and values it over what their actual personal experience has been.

The process of valuing “fact” over “opinion” is one very much rooted in preserving privilege. Through this methodology, the continued pain and othering of millions of people can be ignored because it’s supported by “opinion” (emotion) and not “fact” (rationality).

It is also important because it calls on the marginalized person to do something that is simply impossible, and that is to summarize the entirety of their group’s experiences into a definitive example. It is important that you establish this precedent for the next couple of steps.

so what yall are saying is every time a black person is depicted as a monkey, its automatically racist.

with that logic, every time a white person is in a black mask, its automatically racist.

i guess H2H is right about this one being blackface and obviously racist. 

the people that found it racist are the racist ones.

you looked at the picture and automatically thought "monkey".

This is the same Asian dude who tried to tell black people how to deal with white supremacy.

And said let go of the past because it has no influence on the present day......

and said we take the power out of racism by ignoring it.

Can't really expect this guy to know what he's talking about on this topic.

Yeah they do it in science all the time it's called a theory in cases where it can't be undoubtedly proven so we take it as fact when the majority is true

Even the human genome is not 100% mapped but the project is still considered complete as the 99% majority is

Hell most murder criminals should be freed under your logic since in a lot of cases we can't be 100% sure that they did it even though 99% of the evidence points to it, that's why they have trials and a jury (like NT General) convict the person as guilty or not

My point is your foolish statement "but you can't be super duper 100% sure positively absolutely" can be applied to literally almost anything in life and it's not a valid reason to keep arguing when the jury says you're guilty and you're getting cuffed

Back
Top Bottom