Is This Blackface? vol. Olympic Edition

@Ingenious Nick  

what does he do play model minority politics?
nerd.gif

yup. white people are awesome. and dont mean to hurt anyone. 

Last edited:
all the times ive been called Jackie Chan, Yao Ming, Bruce Lee, a *****, or told to go back to Japan/China/Korea/Vietnam...

i guess i have no idea what im talking about.

since a lot that was coming from everybody but white people.

go figure. 

Forgive me if I came off painting a picture that insinuates you don't deal with racism. That's not what I meant.

I highlighted your race because you're not in a place to tell other minorities what's what and how they should react to it. Translation: You ain't black. So as,for you having an opinion , nobody wants to hear it when it's condescending and negative.

I can't tell you how to deal with the discrimination you and your people face. That's not my place. So why do you do so ?
@Ingenious Nick

what does he do play model minority politics? :nerd:  
Pretty much.

does your girl also put on her goop and then take pictures? does she put on black goop with her black friends around?

would they still not be performing the task white supremacy set out to do if black people do "convict" me for accusing a white person of racism?

Not if your accusation obviously does not resonate with them...then no I would not consider it to be practicing WHITE SUPREMACY if they convict you (wth)...you need help man

Forgive me if I came off painting a picture that insinuates you don't deal with racism. That's not what I meant.

I highlighted your race because you're not in a place to tell other minorities what's what and how they should react to it. Translation: You ain't black. So as,for you having an opinion , nobody wants to hear it when it's condescending and negative.

I can't tell you how to deal with the discrimination you and your people face. That's not my place. So why do you do so ?
Pretty much.
understood. ive actually been working on that. youre right its not my place. apologies for past dealings to all of you about how i came across.

wayment you create this whole "court" analogy, jury of nt peers etc, and then have the nerve to be talkin about "(wth)"?

and the question i asked is does it perform the task not if you consider it white supremacy or not

white supremacy is there regardless of who is on the jury, but does the "conviction" uphold doctrines of white supremacy, or in this case defending the white girl?

yes it does

and once again here we go with the histrionics and aspersions when theres nothing left to say

I have to start using the, "It is because of people like _____ that (insert issue exists) (instead of blaming the actual criminals of it)" - card when I get in a jam.  
laugh.gif

DC still mad he got bodied by Michelle Beadle that's why he is in here riding OP's jock

anyone who's spent extensive time with women know that after they put on any kind of face masks they take pictures. like this what they do b.

If you're willing to associate with the racist man/woman don't get mad when the racist man/woman turns his back on you or tell you how he really feels about you.

anyone who's spent extensive time with women know that after they put on any kind of face masks they take pictures. like this what they do 
Not to jump back on the mask thing, but why is it so many of you that keep harping on the MASK.

Nobody is saying women shouldn't use masks.

Nobody is oblivious to women using masks.

(For the 55th time); EYE believe that a white woman that posts a picture of herself online, with a black mask, knows what she is doing.

Please stop with the, "Well yall know women use masks right?" - Yes we know that and that isn't what we have an issue with

its just more insults and insinuations

and its so obvious

like because i see this as possibly being racist now its "not smashing in summer" and "if you knew any females..."

just pandering to the lowest common denominator

its just more insults and insinuations

and its so obvious

like because i see this as possibly being racist now its "not smashing in summer" and "if you knew any females..."

just pandering to the lowest common denominator
laugh.gif
 Oh I know, I was just playing his game

You said she knew what she was doing, dancing around using the R word doesn't mean you didn't indirectly say it; which you did
No, that is how YOU decided to take it.

I specifically said it was insensitive. I never said it was racist.

I am referring to her ruffling feathers.

I wouldn't call it racist. That is a little extreme of a label in this case.

It is insensitive. Which I have been saying since the beginning. 

Last edited:
Right and I am referring to her ruffling feathers.

I wouldn't call it racist. That is a little extreme of a label in this case.

It is insensitive. Which I have been saying since the beginning. 

Girls being girls, how dare they? She should think twice about what color her Kiehl's mask is next time

Back
Top Bottom