Is This Blackface? vol. Olympic Edition

Girls being girls, how dare they? She should think twice about what color her Kiehl's mask is next time
standing next to the black girl, yea she should

you cant tell me theres no way lookin at the pic theres nothing there to see

even if its as "small" as "hey simone hahaha now i look like you"

i could see even if they were doing their face together and both had on masks but thats not the case

Last edited:

this is what im saying about simone and that racist gymnast
So is she a racist or not? You've spent the last few pages arguing you're not making clear accusations but simply asking a question and pointing out how the picture could be perceived. Which is it? Even DC doesn't agree with you here

Some people shouldn't watch or listen to Tariq Nasheed. Tariq got dudes out here thinking errything is racist.

So is she a racist or not? You've spent the last few pages arguing you're not making clear accusations but simply asking a question and pointing out how the picture could be perceived. Which is it? Even DC doesn't agree with you here
Yea, if you go back to Page 3, I clearly said it is INSENSITIVE. I didn't call her RACIST. ( Even though @StillIn729   doesn't comprehend the differences ).

Like you said earlier, she hasn't done anything in the past to call her RACIST. So that is why I simply said what I have been saying

Last edited:
Yea, if you go back to Page 3, I clearly said it is INSENSITIVE. I didn't call her RACIST. ( Even though @StillIn729
  doesn't comprehend the differences ).

Like you said earlier, she hasn't done anything in the past to call her RACIST. So that is why I simply said what I have been saying

You said she knew what she was doing, same damn thing as calling her a racist

your shtick gets old DC

look at you so quick to try and trip somebody up 
mean.gif

i wasnt talkin about aly raisman in that quote i was talkin about the brazilian guy

You said she knew what she was doing, same damn thing as calling her a racist

your shtick gets old DC
Explain to me how that is calling her racist.

You seem to not understand the difference between something being racially insensitive and racist.

Please stop with the, "DC your stuff gets old" talk. It diverts away from what we are ACTUALLY discussing.

So again I ask, do you not see the difference between the two or are they the same ?

Yea, if you go back to Page 3, I clearly said it is INSENSITIVE. I didn't call her RACIST. ( Even though @StillIn729   doesn't comprehend the differences ).

Exactly, so we agree here.

anyone who's spent extensive time with women know that after they put on any kind of face masks they take pictures. like this what they do 
Not to jump back on the mask thing, but why is it so many of you that keep harping on the MASK.

Nobody is saying women shouldn't use masks.
Nobody is oblivious to women using masks.

(For the 55th time); EYE believe that a white woman that posts a picture of herself online, with a black mask, knows what she is doing.

Please stop with the, "Well yall know women use masks right?" - Yes we know that and that isn't what we have an issue with

I was talking bout the mask because the first post was about a mask. Was she trying to be insensitive maybe? Only she would know.

Also I'm not sure if you're smashing or what but I'm just saying is woman love to do this, hell some of them are getting paid full-time for reviewing skin care products and post videos on YouTube of them wearing masks.

If you believe something else is going on then that's cool too, I'm 30 years old and never even heard of blackface before I read about it on here a couple years ago. So in my opinion people post pictures with no intent at all.

Last edited:
Again, we all know that women take care of their beauty. That goes without say.

NOBODY is discussing what they are using. NOBODY. Like, at ALL.

We were discussing the picture being posted

See this is where we differ. There is always intent when posting pictures. Always., IMO.

We can agree to disagree on that though.

And yea, maybe your age causes you to view things differently, who knows.

Was she trying to be insensitive maybe? Only she would know.
l.
And that is all I have been suggesting. I never once said she was Racist.

I specifically used the word INSENSITIVE.

But somehow, I actually mean racist if you left someone tell it. (Even though I made sure I didn't go THERE).

Explain to me how that is calling her racist.

You seem to not understand the difference between something being racially insensitive and racist.

Please stop with the, "DC your stuff gets old" talk. It diverts away from what we are ACTUALLY discussing.

So again I ask, do you not see the difference between the two or are they the same ?

when you imply someone knew what they were doing and had intentions in regards to race, that is calling someone racist

when someone does something unintentionally then it comes off as insensitive

I know you do this stuff for attention so I have no idea why I am even arguing with you over this

when you imply someone knew what they were doing and had intentions in regards to race, that is calling someone racist

when someone does something unintentionally then it comes off as insensitive

I know you do this stuff for attention so I have no idea why I am even arguing with you over this
Ok, you need to revisit what the definition of racism is because YOU are sadly ignorant to what it is.

thats why theres such a thing as casual racism where you dont have to be full out racist but you get to dip your toe in, or in this case her face

Last edited:
When The Spanish National Team did the eye-joke in the 2008 Olympics, that was racially insensitive.

When a comedian goes up on stage and talks about Muslims, that is racially insensitive.

When a white person makes a joke about black people eating watermelons and chicken, that is racially insensitive.

ALL of those things are done on PURPOSE. But none of them are RACIST.

Again, You don't understand the difference between the two and you are telling ME that I am calling someone racist simply because YOU don't know what the word means.

Right

If you are going to run off and do sucka stuff like this, don't even bother quoting me or addressing me. It is cowardly because you can run to it whenever a discussion is had.

We are having an adult conversation (trying to) and you run off like a little kid and keep saying stuff like this.

Dude you are either going to debate like a MAN or a 2nd grader, YOUR choice.

Again, we all know that women take care of their beauty. That goes without say.

NOBODY is discussing what they are using. NOBODY. Like, at ALL.

We were discussing the picture being posted

See this is where we differ. There is always intent when posting pictures. Always., IMO.

We can agree to disagree on that though.

And yea, maybe your age causes you to view things differently, who knows.

I just gave my age because i went 20+ years not knowing what blackface was so it's entirely possible other people don't know either.

but yeah, we can agree to disagree.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom