Is This Blackface? vol. Olympic Edition

Dude over played his hand, and put the battery back in OP's back. :smh: :rofl:

it's crazy because i totally dismissed the original photo and then you see with your own 2 eyes some folks willingness to intentionally offend other races strictly for amusement and you can't even fault H2HK for not wanting to give folks the benefit of the doubt.

is that what he did? "overplayed his hand"? or exposed his own prejudice?

but here you go on your soapbox looking down on all of us

now the battery is in my back 
eyes.gif

not that this clown just proved my point of how easily it can be shown to be racist

is that what he did? "overplayed his hand"? or exposed his own prejudice?

but here you go on your soapbox looking down on all of us

now the battery is in my back :rolleyes

not that this clown just proved my point of how easily it can be shown to be racist

Dude please, miss me wit this

I'm not looking down on anyone, just calling out your shenanigans and dude's foolishness.

Dude didn't prove anything, you're not redeemed

This thread continues to deliver the lulz. I do feel a little bad OP though. I know he's not all there so I'll just fall back now, it's not fair.

Dude over played his hand, and put the battery back in OP's back. :smh: :rofl:

it's crazy because i totally dismissed the original photo and then you see with your own 2 eyes some folks willingness to intentionally offend other races strictly for amusement and you can't even fault H2HK for not wanting to give folks the benefit of the doubt.

Dude H2HK be one some next level **** when it comes to white folk. Dude's stupidity is not H2HK's redemption

As we're seeing right now, there is still a clear distinction between wearing a face mask for it's intended purposes and wearing one to be offensive

5 PM eastern.

Famb, it is probably best if you just let this go.

Take a step back and think about what you're doing. You intentionally plan to put something black on your face, to mimmick black face, to upset a black person.

You will, and should get banned if you follow through with it. Your premeditation alone points to racism. If not that, it is trolling involving race.

If you don't want people to call you a racist, don't do something racist/racially insensitive.

You can't have it both ways

Last edited:
As we're seeing right now, there is still a clear distinction between wearing a face mask for it's intended purposes and wearing one to be offensive

Exactly. OP never had a compelling point with this thread and in typical fashion, only got more and more nonsensical as the thread went on. This new clown doesn't prove a point.

That said, I'm about to hit that report button at Olympian speeds once that picture goes up. **** out of here with that foolishness.

Last edited:
i talk you civilly i just dont get the same in return

you take shots from the sidelines and take every opportunity to talk me down and condescend to me

you dont have to agree but dont try to silence me

[thread="652604"] [/thread]

i talk you civilly i just dont get the same in return

you take shots from the sidelines and take every opportunity to talk me down and condescend to me

you dont have to agree but dont try to silence me

Brah silence you?

You're not NT's designated racism activist, you can say what you want, and I can respond how I want. We have been over this.

And miss me with this outright ********. The last argument we had was me telling you you doing to much, and you calling me to shut my half steeping *** up.

You run your mouth as much as you want, say what you want to folk, until I/or some else fires back, then you're the victim.

You're only civil when you want to build your "I'm being attacked for no reason" straw man

Last edited:
no i say whatever i want and you choose to take shots at me not what im talkin about thats the difference

i dont start my post saying @RustyShackleford  im talking directly to you when i say something

but you shoot back directly on some im "crazy/delusional/stupid etc"

and im not nt's designated "racial advocate" but you seem to think you're nt's resident "denigrate h2hk every time he says something i dont agree with"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom