Is This Blackface? vol. Olympic Edition

but why give her the benefit of the doubt

you see just how easily it goes from innocent to malicious
Why should questioning it be the first thing to do?

I try to give people the benefit of the doubt before I come across evidence of something, personally. Sometimes more than I should.

But there really are no grounds to make that knee jerk assumption.

i hear you but in this case there wont be any evidence

all she would have to say is no and we'll never know whether she really was

doesnt change that fact that thats just how insidious racism is and that white people like to play with it in that manner

like i said before, is blackface only relegated to halloween costumes then?

Don't see how I'm trying to make anything funny. The funny thing to me is OP finding anything wrong with the initial picture. Therefore I will post a pic defending aly confirming she did no wrong. No racial intent involved. That LeBron pic definitely racist though I call a spade a spade.

but just because you dont see anything wrong with doesnt give you the right to tell me theres nothing wrong with it

Don't see how I'm trying to make anything funny. The funny thing to me is OP finding anything wrong with the initial picture. Therefore I will post a pic defending aly confirming she did no wrong. No racial intent involved. That LeBron pic definitely racist though I call a spade a spade.

Aight, do what you feel, but you will be labled racist lol.

roll.gif
 @ How much sons tone changed.

Like I said, kick boulders.

you're trying to offend a black person on purpose

you're racist the fact you don't see issue with it just confirms that

i hope he just hurries up with the pic so meth can get em up outta here

Laughing because my home girl from work whose white put on a "black mask" and put in on snapchat. I might do it tomorrow and post it on here to really ruffle op's feathers.

just in case we needed to make the intent clear

I see what's really going on here. 

H2HK created the user Peniskowski to make wild statements opposite his own in case NT gets on him.

That way it looks like he was right and it relieves the pressure that's on him....I'm on to you 
nerd.gif

Just playing H2HK

Last edited:
Laughing at the fact you think meth will ban me for such a pic. NT became nothing but sensitive, soft, pussycats over the past few years.

Last edited:
soooo post your blackface pic that you want to offend H2HK and we'll find out exactly where meth stands on it

Although I don't actually agree with you H2HK on this particular issue(just this picture not blackface in general). This dude Pen is making everyone that disagreed with you look bad 
laugh.gif
 He's making all of NT look bad really
mean.gif

but you see just how slippery of a slope it is

just how easily it can turn from innocence to prejudice

and that fact that it all hinges on a facade constructed as easily as "nooo im not being racist its a just a face mask"

Not "trying" to offend anyone. Going to post a selfie and keep it moving. Pull up your skirt b you looking like DC jr caping H2H.

why you leave off the K for King? 
nerd.gif

dont wanna put a black man and king in the same sentence?

Last edited:
Not "trying" to offend anyone. Going to post a selfie and keep it moving. Pull up your skirt b you looking like DC jr caping H2H.

you already stated your intent just post your black face photo and i'll promptly report that **** and we'll be on our way

i dont know if its emasculation or infantilization but either way youre obviously severly prejudiced

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom