Is This Blackface? vol. Olympic Edition

lets see if u get more than 19 reps @DCAllAmerican  
nerd.gif

AND someone repped him, probably @TURBO UNO

Last edited:

and hence the part where i said white people like to play with racism casually 

now dude wants to put blackface as a joke because somehow making fun of me is more important than actually even realizing how racist it is 

your own nters in here showin yall their prejudices but yall wanna dogpile on me talmnout im paranoid, yns, etc etc

smh
Bingo. They know that can TIP TOE the line and then say, "Nah, I didn't mean it like that."

I still find it hard to believe so many people don't see this happening

they dont want to see it, like actively

racism makes people anxious and angry and uncomfortable so theyd rather just not see it than actually confront it

Last edited:
Call it whatever you'd like. But don't ever call me a racist. Hitting the beauty shop now.
I can't call it either way, but I can say ignorant is certainly a word that applies here.

You're only making yourself look more foolish by going through all the effort to intentionally toe the line of blackface.

So nah, I wont call you racist. But you're definitely corny.

I can't call it either way, but I can say ignorant is certainly a word that applies here.

You're only making yourself look more foolish by going through all the effort to intentionally toe the line of blackface.

Like I give a fuhhhhh what someone on this message board thinks of me. And who in new York says corny anymore? Get outta my state b.

Last edited:
and hence the part where i said white people like to play with racism casually 

now dude wants to put blackface as a joke because somehow making fun of me is more important than actually even realizing how racist it is 

your own nters in here showin yall their prejudices but yall wanna dogpile on me talmbout im paranoid, yns, pot stirrer etc etc

smh

Yeh he wrong if he tries to make a joke out of this. You aren't paranoid when it comes to the real racists out there, just that aly pic lol

Like I give a fuhhhhh what someone on this message board thinks of me. And who in new York says corny anymore? Get outta my state b.
Yeah, corniness confirmed.
laugh.gif

If you don't care take a walk and forget this thread...kick rocks barefoot while you're at it.

You're out of your league.

Last edited:
Intentionally attempting black face to mock a black person is what then in your world?

I'm not attempting "black face" . Going to get a "charcoal mask" (yes that's what they're called) and going to take a pic. Don't like it? Sayonara suckaaaa

yall should now see how just fine a line it is playing w these "facial masks"

yall say aly is innocent but heres a guy about to do the same thing and his intentions are obviously prejudiced

same act, different intentions right?

we dont know what she thinking but if he can do it why cant she?

I'm not attempting "black face" . Going to get a "charcoal mask" (yes that's what they're called) and going to take a pic. Don't like it? Sayonara suckaaaa

you're a racist clown, seeking attention on the internet I don't really care what you do hopefully meth just bans your dumb ***

Last edited:

yall say aly is innocent but heres a guy about to do the same thing and his intentions are obviously prejudiced

You do realize you kan say that about anything :lol:

lmaoo you gonna post it in here? Please do. You know intentionally trying to make this funny makes you racist right?

Nah man, im caping for Aly lol. She didnt mean no harm

Blame me for being a fan of hers, Im just gonna give her the benefit. I've been following her for over 4 years and I've never seen anything come close to racism. Im not saying I know for a fact im just saying.

Back
Top Bottom