Is This Blackface? vol. Olympic Edition

Ultimate troll .. One of the saddest members I've seen on nt and I been here a long long time. Poor soul

see this is the kind of stuff im talkin about

more insinuations and subtle jabs

save your fake pity and platitudes

i wish i was half as concerned about any of yall and what yall post as yall seem to be for me

I only care cause you are like a cancer to NT general ..hell the whole NT to be honest.

Last edited:
i call you stupid, denigrate you, call you names and question your mental state etc?

ive done all that to you?

how ironic you use the word the cancer 
mean.gif

i would assume that means im killing nt?

as in me bringing up racism is killing nt?

or this one thread is killing nt?

which way is it?

This thread ran its course a long time ago. There is no productive discussion going on, just endless back and forth insults and condescension. Essentially 1 person vs. everyone else.

Some other recent threads of yours @Hand2HandKing like the white fragility and St. Louis municipal violation corruption threads were great.

Those are the kind of threads that shed light on clear irrefutable issues, and thus result in a much more productive discussion.

Last edited:

and the kicker is the ppl who have nothing to say to me directly anymore after theyve been dismissed

but continue to cheerleader others when they decide to take their shots (@Titanium Tea, @TURBO UNO  among others 
eyes.gif
)
  I never got "dismissed" 
roll.gif

You stopped replying after I pointed out you weren't mentally stable...and guess what?  The majority of NT agrees.  Do I have to bust a Deon Sanders and point at the scoreboard for you?  

You only have DC on your side...see the humor in that? 

The problem is ppl too hung up on attacking me personally and then say im playing the victim

I try to simply encourage discussion of topics and maybe offer a different perspective

But ppl take it personally when you speak perjoratively

The problem is ppl too hung up on attacking me personally and then say im playing the victim

I try to simply encourage discussion of topics and maybe offer a different perspective

But ppl take it personally when you speak perjoratively

But when people offer a different perspective than yours, you are not welcoming of it at all

Because i call ppl stupid or insane right?

I didnt say ppl can see what they wanna see right?

I didnt offer the concession that it could simply be problematic right?

But all your posts explaining your position lead us to believe you're not mentally stable. You somehow read the minds of the people in a photograph :lol:
How can anyone come to conclusion that you're ok? All of NT is wrong?

Listen i dont like dignifying your comments eith responses because you are one of the main ones cheerleading but let me say this:

If all of nt wants to hold my opinion in this thread to be representative of anything more than JUST my opinion in in THIS thread then yes all of nt is wrong

Also trying to read anything "psychological" then they are wrong for that too

And yet and still when i provide an actual example of white girls doing exacrly what i claim her to be doing, even down to some of the excuses given for her in this thread (!) no one has the decency to say based on that that they can even see where the idea comes from

Two girls do it, but this girl is above reproach

Those examples do not apply in the sense that they're obvious blackface...but the gymnast picture is a reach. Come on dude how do you not get it?

Unless she comes out and says or does something, you just can't prove it the same way we can't prove that you're wrong. We're chasing our tails.

Put it like this im not a believer in white people that are racist burn crosses or wear hoods

There is such a thing as stealth racism

Back
Top Bottom