Is This Blackface? vol. Olympic Edition

Like someone said, a black women who doesn't fit or act in their ****** up level or standard is vilified. Look how they did Gabby. Why do they fukcing hate us, i am tired man just sick and tired of all this ****. :smh:

Well said my man. I agree wholeheartedly.

So it's a gay conservative man leading the charge against Jones? What exactly does their beef stem from?

So it's a gay conservative man leading the charge against Jones? What exactly does their beef stem from?
That dude kept messing with her /said some slick **** bout blacks in general so Twitter banned him ...him n his followers blame Leslie for that

That dude kept messing with her /said some slick **** bout blacks in general so Twitter banned him ...him n his followers blame Leslie for that

But why Jones? Is it her role from Ghostbusters or something else?

And if the leak does point back to Milo, he's gonna be sued and face jail time.

Imo it's cuz shorty getting some shine right now , n with her looks n race it's an easy target for racists n trolls ...n yea she was in a big movie so she's more visible , alotta ppl was mad at an all female ghostbusters anyway so you know they def going after the big black chick in it :smh:

Imo it's cuz shorty getting some shine right now , n with her looks n race it's an easy target for racists n trolls ...n yea she was in a big movie so she's more visible , alotta ppl was mad at an all female ghostbusters anyway so you know they def going after the big black chick in it :smh:

thats not why.

The whole twitter beef was from the perceived hypocrisy of Twitter and their CEO coddling Jones while banning Milo for the same exact violations. So people got mad that Milo got banned for his political views and the actions of his 'followers.'

thats not why.

The whole twitter beef was from the perceived hypocrisy of Twitter and their CEO coddling Jones while banning Milo for the same exact violations. So people got mad that Milo got banned for his political views and the actions of his 'followers.'
Not true at all , but I already know you get done when it comes to this kinda **** ...y'all can do the googles of u want , but that dude had a ban coming a long time anyway...him n his ppl messing with Leslie was the final straw

thats not why.

Milo singled out Jones for no reason, no that is wrong, he singled her out because she is a black woman with strong opinions, then encouraged dudes to get at her. Jones clapped back for a lil time and then it was too much for her and she elft Twitter. Milo celebrated and Twitter had enough of dudes antics, which he has a track record for, and they clipped him.

The fan boys got mad, blamed Jones, but couldn't get at her the way they wanted. So they took it to the next level and did this ****.

Milo is a champions the Alt-right movement which takes the worst of all right wing, throws them together, turns the delusions up to high, and they take pleasure is harassing minorities.

This woman now probably has to move out her home because of this nonsense, and you want to play devils advocate. Get the hell outta here with that

Last edited:
^Repped.

I want to say something profound about the Lesir Jones thing and everything else going on around this country, but I'm just at a loss. The **** is absolutely disgusting.

Last edited:
Not true at all , but I already know you get done when it comes to this kinda **** ...y'all can do the googles of u want , but that dude had a ban coming a long time anyway...him n his ppl messing with Leslie was the final straw

What **** you're ven talking about right now? This is comepeltely false where you even get this junk from?

I think you quoted the wrong person :lol:

its institutional now 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom