Is this your last year for buying Jordan's?

yes, that's the last year for me - or let's say the 23 is the last shoe. We'll see if there's gonna be more hot colorways.

Originally Posted by representing916

I am pretty sure that it is for me... There are a few gems that I am after and pretty much I can call it a career
smile.gif

same here im basically done just a few more to get and thats it

This will be my last year for "active" collecting...I don't see myself getting up early or being excited/hyped about any releases in the futureafter 2008. My 1-23 collection will be complete at year's end and then I will narrow my searches and purchases to "targets of opportunity". Thatis, Jordans I've waited patiently to drop extra amounts of paper for and/or doubles of Jordans I have now but would like a DS pair of to start over with.This will in all likelihood be the last year I spend thousands of dollars with Brand Jordan with little to no afterthought...on NEW releases...if my grail OG 1blk/soft grey were to become available I would try my hardest to cop at all costs, but that wouldn't be coming brand new from a Nike factory so...I willwait and concentrate my capital towards other interests until they break down and re-release Nike Air Jordans or some other colorways I've been waitingfor...it will be a buyer's market for me after 2008. No pressure, no urgency, jus me piccin and choosin...
smokin.gif

Depends on what the brand offers after 08'...feel me?,If I like,I buy....same formula as now.

Slowing down seems very likely for me in 2009. I'm always very selective at what JB products I buy. So I'm stopping when JB stops.

Been in the game for a min & I can see the end of me puttin my money into JB after 08. I'll keep an ear out for OG retros that look the part if theyever decide to do it proper. But I'm good after I get what I want this year. Its time to move on & accept that this new era of J's isnt my speed. Ifeel good ending it with the 23's.

I'm also going to be done this year.If retros are allready limited this year I can imagine how it's going to be next year.Plus once I get the retros Ineed to complete my collection I'll be good.

Bunch of addicts talkin about quittin....you guys crack me up. Gonna stop smoking, gamblin, and playin the ponies too right? If it makes you feel better totalk about it like you got control of the game, then it's all good.

Me, I just buy what I want to wear now, no more 'collecting'. If I won't rock it, I don't stock it.

Ive only been collecting seriously for about a year now and the only way i can see myself stopping is if jordan only releases fusions and teams... But i havestarted getting older retroes.. At this stage in the game i dont think i could ever stop loving air jordans...

I'm done. All I want is the charcoal 9's if they ever come back out I'm gettin them, other than that I'm finished. Got the white and black23's that dropped in Feburary and not really interested in the CDP packs.

I'm going to stop collecting, but I won't stop buying J's. I have enjoyed wearing a fresh pair of J's since 89', so why stop now. Of courseI'll limit myself to just retro's with OG colorways now.

I'm young and so i dont think ill be quitting any time soon, however if they keep this hybrid crap up with wack colorways, then i can see myself slowingdown

im new to the game almost a year but imma probably slow down on the jordan brand. just gonna get some of the CDPs and then after that only gonna buy some olderretros and then buy whatever i like

well cant anyone sit down and have a serious talk with Gentry wouldn't Tink be the best person to talk his spot after all he made mostly all the AirJordans but Honestly I think they should have a meeting to the public ( not public public) but represenatives of the public to have a meeting about this

Spending to much money in 08.1-23 collection will b completed.ill buy any hot retro that release and catch old ones I need but after 12 months of310.....I'm out!

Everytime I try to get out.....They pull me back in!!!!

but seriously, Im considering it....

As each year goes by i notice that i purchase less and less jordans sneakers mainly because i have more important things to do plus all of the wacky colorwaysdropping. I like the fusions as well as the countdown packages however i feel like i can come back to them as it is nothing extremely serious. We still havestores here that have countdown packs available, are they limited or no?

Right now the shoe of the year on my list are the Penny II Retros, I dont plan on quitting anytime soon i know that i will start to search for more of theolder models later on this year to be honest. Obtain more OG joints, that is all. Im not that frustrated to where i want to just let it all go and quit.

I've copped a lot less J's this year than in years past. I pretty much have most of my grails, so I imagine that after this year I'll only copbetween 1 to 5 pairs a year.

i probably won't stop.
i still want
Couple of Is
White Black Red II'
white cement III IV
White Black Fire Red V
Infrared + September blue V
Couple of VII's
White Red VIII's
Other than these not much i want o yea
White Black XI

I can't call it. Most of my focus is on past releases that dropped. Since I can't afford any of the CDP's with the exception of the XI/XII(hopefully) I'll be tryna cop the shoes that I wanted now in the future i.e. white/blk IX's. Still need a DMP then I could cool out for a grip

Back
Top Bottom