Camel on deck....

burrrrrr
devil.gif

Originally Posted by justballin11

Originally Posted by SharpiePoint

dudes really make 7.50 in there?
smh.gif
WOW

hell nah no truth in that. haha im still starving though. $9.00 per hour ftl.

come see me at newpark and talk that mess.
indifferent.gif

roll.gif

Im dyin here
laugh.gif

they really do have to be all over people in there tho... this girl i know was the asst manager and just got fired along with 4 other people, 2 of which werenteven on any kind of verbal or written warning prior, because of bad audits... youd be surprised if you knew how much people really stole out of that store...im talking like 45 hats in 4 days
sick.gif

no more discount for me
smh.gif
mad.gif

I worked there, I honestly would never work there after college ever. Even my manager who was the top selling manager in the region was making less than 40kwith bonuses I'll pass.

I was assistant manager last summer, (worked there for two years) I made 9.00 an hour, but I was putting in about 60 hours plus, and forced to sell stitchingand the pass they offer
laugh.gif
at how I forgot already what it's called.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Hell's up with the fake eyelashes? eww
Im usually into those but....
Asians girls be killing that son. What you talking about?

Originally Posted by kix4kix

I worked there, I honestly would never work there after college ever. Even my manager who was the top selling manager in the region was making less than 40k with bonuses I'll pass.
Top selling as in hats?
Or accessories and stuff?

Originally Posted by Julian Wright

I worked there, I honestly would never work there after college ever. Even my manager who was the top selling manager in the region was making less than 40k with bonuses I'll pass.
Top selling as in hats?

Accessories and stuff, it wasn't income, it was percentage increase from the previous year, which if you manage lids, is what your bonus is based on.

Originally Posted by Hiram408

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

yez they followz you in lidz. I hate that place cauze they alwayz think your going to zteal ztuff, which i dont even want to beginz with cauze the zelection is juzt terrible
dont believe in using the "s"?

button's broke

Originally Posted by rhester

Originally Posted by Kanyeeezy

my cousin works there. his co-worker is
devil.gif

l_c69598e9d0d4496c8caa1237301914b6.jpg
Camel on deck....

burrrrrr
devil.gif
Lids do got some fine girls workin there. Im from SF and theres a coo chick workin at the one in Union Square

Originally Posted by SwanginOn4z

follow you? in lidz, how? the store is 10sq ft
roll.gif
laugh.gif
the cats who work in the store come across as superdesperate to make a sale, and its lightweight creepy/annoying. i dont know about yall, but whenever i go into lids im usually the only shopper in there and imimmediately bombarded with questions about what im looking for, do i need any help, etc etc. i understand that this is customer service, but *#+%, i justwanna go into the store (any store for that matter), look around for myself, and not be harassed. if i have a question, i'll ask....okay /my rant

Originally Posted by Korean Dave

Back when I was in college, I managed a Foot Locker in the local mall. I was real cool with the assistant manager at the Lids across the hall and we would exchange discounts...anyways, one day I wanted to know why he didn't take advantage of the discounts I was always offering him and he dropped the bomb on me, he only made $7.50 an hour! I was like "COT DAMMMNNN" All the time he had to sacrifice in that store and he was too broke to buy sneakers half off SMH
no lie. one of my close friends was "promoted" to assistant manager. he was asked to put in an addtional 20 hours of work a week. mindyou, he was already working 20+. they offered him a $0.25 cent raise and no benefits. no doubt, he quit that job with a quickness. assistant manager? yeahright, more like assistant....nevermind

laugh.gif
the cats who work in the store come across as super desperate to make a sale, and its lightweight creepy/annoying. i dont know about yall, but whenever i go into lids im usually the only shopper in there and im immediately bombarded with questions about what im looking for, do i need any help, etc etc. i understand that this is customer service, but *#+%, i just wanna go into the store (any store for that matter), look around for myself, and not be harassed. if i have a question, i'll ask....okay /my rant

QFT... its Lids, not a car dealership. you dont have to attempt to walk me through a sale everytime i come in..

dudes that go into Lids obviously know what they're doing... just let them look around. if they want a fitted they'll cop it, if not they'll leave.damn.
smh.gif

Top selling as in hats?

Accessories and stuff, it wasn't income, it was percentage increase from the previous year, which if you manage lids, is what your bonus is based on.
So do regular employees get evaluated on selling anything?

Top selling as in hats?

So do regular employees get evaluated on selling anything?

Yeah they rank everyone, from region, stores ect..... I was putting in work
pimp.gif
...You want to have a high embroidery rate and a high pass rate.

one of the managers round my way is always making deals on his kicks with customers.

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

laugh.gif
the cats who work in the store come across as super desperate to make a sale, and its lightweight creepy/annoying. i dont know about yall, but whenever i go into lids im usually the only shopper in there and im immediately bombarded with questions about what im looking for, do i need any help, etc etc. i understand that this is customer service, but *#+%, i just wanna go into the store (any store for that matter), look around for myself, and not be harassed. if i have a question, i'll ask....okay /my rant

QFT... its Lids, not a car dealership. you dont have to attempt to walk me through a sale everytime i come in..

dudes that go into Lids obviously know what they're doing... just let them look around. if they want a fitted they'll cop it, if not they'll leave. damn.
smh.gif

seriously....couldn't say it any better than that.

Easiest job in the world...and numbers are EASY to meet. 2.5% Passports and 2.75% Accessories is a piece of cake. Sure the pay isn't great, but find me ajob in the mall that's easier and more laid back.

Good lookin out kix

Originally Posted by chOiBOi22

Easiest job in the world...and numbers are EASY to meet. 2.5% Passports and 2.75% Accessories is a piece of cake. Sure the pay isn't great, but find me a job in the mall that's easier and more laid back.
When I was still in high school I was like "Man once I turn 18 I'm applying to Lids. Has to be the easiest job ever". Dudes in therelook all laid back and !%*+
laugh.gif

I don't even care about the pay. Most of it is just spending money anyways. I got no bills except phone and tuition which is no problem even from minimumwage.

Back
Top Bottom