Is working at Lids really that bad??

Originally Posted by chOiBOi22

Easiest job in the world...and numbers are EASY to meet. 2.5% Passports and 2.75% Accessories is a piece of cake. Sure the pay isn't great, but find me a job in the mall that's easier and more laid back.

indifferent.gif
My manager told me straight tales then
laugh.gif
He told us we had to keep it above 7% scumbag. Easiest job in the world though so no complaints here.

Originally Posted by amilli1210

Originally Posted by rhester

Originally Posted by Kanyeeezy

my cousin works there. his co-worker is
devil.gif

l_c69598e9d0d4496c8caa1237301914b6.jpg
Camel on deck....

burrrrrr
devil.gif
Lids do got some fine girls workin there. Im from SF and theres a coo chick workin at the one in Union Square
the girl that is the manager or assistant there tried to tell me my lids card was expired so that she could sell me a new one...thats prolly thething i hate the most when i go there i always use my friends lids card and they try to give me %##@ about it even tho they say anyone can use it when theysell it to you...
smh.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Originally Posted by chOiBOi22

Easiest job in the world...and numbers are EASY to meet. 2.5% Passports and 2.75% Accessories is a piece of cake. Sure the pay isn't great, but find me a job in the mall that's easier and more laid back.

indifferent.gif
My manager told me straight tales then
laugh.gif
He told us we had to keep it above 7% scumbag. Easiest job in the world though so no complaints here.
Haha there's no way the goal for PP and Acc. were 7%...the Embroidery % has to be above 7%.

i might just apply there for a job b/c even though it seems like they're wack on the pay...its not like i'm finding a better part time job right nowand the work is probably easy

Originally Posted by B Hype Free

Originally Posted by Hiram408

Frank Mucus wrote:
yez they followz you in lidz. I hate that place cauze they alwayz think your going to zteal ztuff, which i dont even want to beginz with cauze the zelection is juzt terrible
dont believe in using the "s"?

button's broke

dude picked up this habit some time after he made his NT name

Originally Posted by Julian Wright

Originally Posted by kix4kix

I worked there, I honestly would never work there after college ever. Even my manager who was the top selling manager in the region was making less than 40k with bonuses I'll pass.
Top selling as in hats?
Or accessories and stuff?

Why would you work at Lids after college? Maybe corporate headquarters

Originally Posted by Korean Dave

Back when I was in college, I managed a Foot Locker in the local mall. I was real cool with the assistant manager at the Lids across the hall and we would exchange discounts...anyways, one day I wanted to know why he didn't take advantage of the discounts I was always offering him and he dropped the bomb on me, he only made $7.50 an hour! I was like "COT DAMMMNNN" All the time he had to sacrifice in that store and he was too broke to buy sneakers half off SMH
eek.gif

smh.gif

dude was an assistant manager? what the hell?

Gah damn, that chicks sales better be in the top of her region, cuz if I went into Lids and seen a female that looked THAT good, I'd buy whatever the hellshe put in front of me lol....

Originally Posted by amilli1210

Originally Posted by rhester

Originally Posted by Kanyeeezy

my cousin works there. his co-worker is
devil.gif

l_c69598e9d0d4496c8caa1237301914b6.jpg
Camel on deck....

burrrrrr
devil.gif
Lids do got some fine girls workin there. Im from SF and theres a coo chick workin at the one in Union Square
she wears fake eyelashes to work
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

laugh.gif
the cats who work in the store come across as super desperate to make a sale, and its lightweight creepy/annoying. i dont know about yall, but whenever i go into lids im usually the only shopper in there and im immediately bombarded with questions about what im looking for, do i need any help, etc etc. i understand that this is customer service, but *#+%, i just wanna go into the store (any store for that matter), look around for myself, and not be harassed. if i have a question, i'll ask....okay /my rant

QFT... its Lids, not a car dealership. you dont have to attempt to walk me through a sale everytime i come in..

dudes that go into Lids obviously know what they're doing... just let them look around. if they want a fitted they'll cop it, if not they'll leave. damn.
smh.gif

on point QFMFT

Originally Posted by justballin11

Originally Posted by SharpiePoint

dudes really make 7.50 in there?
smh.gif
WOW

hell nah no truth in that. haha im still starving though. $9.00 per hour ftl.

come see me at newpark and talk that mess.
indifferent.gif

Hahaha I knew I was gonna see you up in this post somewhere dogg.

Holla at ya boy who pours the milk first then the cereal. YEE!

best lids in the bay area iim gonna say is at hiltop the only one that i havent been harassed at and were chill at ....newpark ftl, union square ftl,stoneridge nothing but squares work there but they always have !%*% the other stores dont have....bayfair lids got plug from a Jumpoff.

Back
Top Bottom