Isn't she an NT member?

pretty much, cuz clearly evidence suggest by da fallout at ESPN at how they've handle things, and all da analysis/articles behind it, im on good footing.
You said there was a double standard, now you're saying there wasn't. That's backpedaling.

You're now trying to pivot to "ESPN is too political and as long as at least one other person thinks so, I'm right."

Was it "too political" when they hired, and fired, Rush Limbaugh?

Someone with more time than I should check to see if you felt Schilling and Limbaugh's firings were justified on those same grounds. Keep thinking you're doing it, though.

giphy.gif
You said there was a double standard, now you're saying there wasn't. That's backpedaling.

You're now trying to pivot to "ESPN is too political and as long as at least one other person thinks so, I'm right."

Was it "too political" when they hired, and fired, Rush Limbaugh?

Someone with more time than I should check to see if you felt Schilling and Limbaugh's firings were justified on those same grounds. Keep thinking you're doing it, though.
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

*sigh*

you know you're not factoring in da context of time between:

-when Kurt got fired

-ESPN issues political guidelines

-Kemelle goes on a twitter tirade.

idk why you even pressing me on it when articles are still tending about da perception of a double standard.

Chris Wallace Hits ESPN: Not Firing Jemele Hill Shows ‘Double Standard’

• JOE DEPAOLO SEP 15, 2017 4:47 PM
mhAWIeWb-720.jpg

As he does each Friday, Chris Wallace weighed in on the topics of the week during Shepard Smith Reporting. Seldom do matters of sport intrude upon Wallace’s regular segment. This week, however, it was unavoidable.

The Fox News Sunday anchor opined on the White House’s ongoing battle with ESPN over a Tweet from SportsCenter anchor Jemele Hill in which she called President Donald Trump a white supremacist. And while Wallace ultimately questioned the wisdom of the White House getting involved, he did back their message.

“It does seem that conservatives like [former ESPN baseball analyst Curt] Schilling get fired for comments they make,” Wallace said. “But this woman who called the president a white supremacist––so far, at least, they’re giving her a pass.”

Schilling — the former major league pitcher and baseball broadcaster whom Wallace referenced — was fired by ESPN after sharing an anti-transgender Facebook post.

“ESPN is an inclusive company,” ESPN said in a statement at the time. “Curt Schilling has been advised that his conduct was unacceptable and his employment with ESPN has been terminated.”

Wallace believes Hill’s case is similar to Schilling’s.

“There certainly does seem to be some double standard in terms of how they deal with political commentary by their people who are supposed to be commenting on sports,” Wallace said. “And which comments are considered acceptable — or at least not fireable offenses — and those that are.”

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/chris-wallace-hits-espn-not-firing-jemele-hill-shows-double-standard/

uhuh...

literally minutes ago :lol:

my stance has always been, either

A. let em ALL get political

B. shut em ALL up about politics and have em abide by da guidelines.

sorry meth, can't corner me on a position that trending world wide on google. :lol:

Talk to em.

Nun but facts.

The Recisionist history White America has done on people like Muhammad Ali and MLK is ridiculous to me. They were two of the most hated people by white america at the time. They retroactively love them now.

Wait another 30 years when they pretend like they loved and supported Kaepernick the whole time.

Keep shining Jemele. You a REAL one! Always been.

Jemelle for President. She has more balls than most of these dudes in the NFL.

I don't think balls are the issue. I honestly believe a lot of them don't have the sense to stand for anything. You would think NFL players, would've got together to get a pay raise by now.

I don't think balls are the issue. I honestly believe a lot of them don't have the sense to stand for anything. You would think NFL players, would've got together to get a pay raise by now.
True, most NFL players are goons who happen to have athletic talent to get them out the hood (See Chico Hernandez, Pacman Jones, Dez, the list goes on and on.) The average NFL player is concerned with rims, jewelry, cars, clothes, Instagram models etc(most of the stuff ninja is concerned about). They aint thinking about politics, they're just happy they can cop the new car that the popping rapper at the time is rapping about.

anyways...

espn-political-guidelines-2017.jpg

let's see da first person to feel froggy at ESPN after this week...

I swear this is like the new census form to you

No matter the amount of bs you get called out on, you think reposting this instantly make you right.

It doesn't. It just makes you look daft

No matter the amount of bs you get called out on, you think reposting this instantly make you right.

because i am right.

you either stop da political talk or you let em all do it, or run da risk of running da perception of a double standard.

being in da same company as Chris Wallace as far as assessment is concerned on this issue, a standard of Journalism excellence? yeah ain't much to talk about after that, da ESPN guidelines form is already da end of da conversation too, so take it how you want.

Throughout recent history....the opposition to civil rights, social progress, equality and progresss in general all share stand on the same core principles and themes. Wether it be the confederates, nazi's, opponents to civil rights etc.....you name it. They always end up on the wrong side of history.

The scramble to jump back on the right side of history retroactively, and dissociative themselves for their failed movements are always a flossy though. Literally re-write ****, pretend it didn't happen, or flat out denial.

because i am right.

you either stop da political talk or you let em all do it, or run da risk of running da perception of a double standard.

being in da same company as Chris Wallace as far as assessment is concerned on this issue, a standard of Journalism excellence? yeah ain't much to talk about after that, da ESPN guidelines form is already da end of da conversation too, so take it how you want.
So because you think you are on the right side of the argument (which you really aren't) so that excuses lying or spew false information.

Well it doesn't Squeals, and you are not right. You are just being stubborn and moving the goal post constantly and now you want other people should ignore your previous statement because you think you have settled at a place where you can't me refuted.

Story buddy. Not gonna happen. Especially now you are so desperately you are relying on others to argue the point for you.

Someone of Fox News said I am right, so I am right.

So because you think you are on the right side of the argument (which you really aren't)

ill take Chris Wallace side over yours anyday.

:lol: @ downplaying Chris Wallace as "someone on fox"

now shoo, you're wasting my time.

you want more clarity? here it is again.

ill take Chris Wallace side over yours anyday.

:lol: @ downplaying Chris Wallace as "someone on fox"

now shoo, you're wasting my time.

you want more clarity? here it is again.

Chris Wallace is not an authority on this issue. I don't know why you have such an issue with my mentioning the network he is on. Now are trying to argue your point with a logical fallacy.

But yeah, when has that ever stopped you.

You're killing us Squeals

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom