Isn't she an NT member?

A Black dude that speaks Spanish is really on here defending conservative White supremacists :rofl:

Stop holding them to a standard...can't you see they aint down with the team?
3xFxZX

Please post original members of Sportcenter opinions.

sure.

Longtime ESPN anchor Linda Cohn believes the network’s embrace of political issues is at least partially to blame for falling subscription rates.

“That is definitely a percentage of it,” Cohn said, when asked Thursday on New York radio show “Bernie and Sid” if viewers were tuning out because of politics, according to the New York Post. “I don’t know how big a percentage, but if anyone wants to ignore that fact, they’re blind

https://www.si.com/tech-media/2017/04/28/espn-layoffs-linda-cohn-politics

Amazing how people will happily cover and narrate documentaries about retired sports figures that were active in politics and social issues, but to be a part of it live, it's a problem. Basically more "shut up and do your job". Some white folks don't even see when they're engaging in supremacy.

Dans a real one, chill!

I've been in the cut and I'm noticing some of ya'll aren't even reading what Ninja is saying.

You just like arguing with dude.

People are reading what he's saying, but if people weren't blatantly doing discriminatory things and simply did what's right, there wouldn't have to be any discussions to drawn attention to racial issues in the first place. So like M Mark Antony said, people want to sweep issues under the rug cause it makes them feel uncomfortable, yet they're the reason for these issues in the first place.

Maybe dudes value some privacy over trying to get some petty e-fame. Living a fulfilling life tends to do that to people

I love how this argument is based on the assumption that if everyone's info was out there, you might not look as bad as you currently do. :lol: :lol:

Geez

:lol:

I still wanna see Ninja talk like this in real life. It's hard for me to believe dude talks this BS around black and latino people.

I think he does.

I think Ninja is just your regular run of the mill dude from your neighborhood.

I think he just seems out there because of what NTs population is.

I underestimated what the election and relection of a half black man would do to their psyche.

THIS is how they feel :lol:.

I always mistake this clown for dude from Americas Most Wanted cuz of the name.

John Walsh >>>

Dis man got only two struggle sneaker reviews on his YouTube channel talking bout "come join my platform".

I can't :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl: fam have you watched the "reviews"? my guy shows the box for half the video then shows the front and back of the kicks and packs it in :rofl::rofl:

Smh @ cats making fun of jermaines movement

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Never fails

dude got his knee pads on again

Back
Top Bottom